SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Energetic

How do single people working on WS meet their soulmate?

April 23rd, 2004, 7:30 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: BeavisIf you're referring to Americans, then you're mostly correct. However this isn't necessarily the case with foreign women. Especially eastern Europeans.Beavis, please continue to enlighten us with your knowledge and experience. A few more posts like that and you'll catch up with mikebell in the ratings.FYI I grew up and spent about half of my adult life in Eastern Europe. Take my word: it's exactly the same thing over there.We can even speculate on the reasons. Heightened level of attention from men probably helps the bitch inside to take over. Unattractive women probably feel the need to compensate with pleasant personality traits.

Beavis

April 26th, 2004, 12:39 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: EnergeticQuoteOriginally posted by: BeavisIf you're referring to Americans, then you're mostly correct. However this isn't necessarily the case with foreign women. Especially eastern Europeans.Beavis, please continue to enlighten us with your knowledge and experience. A few more posts like that and you'll catch up with mikebell in the ratings.FYI I grew up and spent about half of my adult life in Eastern Europe. Take my word: it's exactly the same thing over there.We can even speculate on the reasons. Heightened level of attention from men probably helps the bitch inside to take over. Unattractive women probably feel the need to compensate with pleasant personality traits.I meant w/ respect to the ones I've seen here. Maybe it has something to do with the language barrier, or a variety of other issues. I've never been to Europe, so I won't speculate on attitudes there. You're probably right. The women probably treat the men the same and vice versa. I hope you're not honestly comparing me to Bell.

LongTheta

April 26th, 2004, 3:24 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Beavis I hope you're not honestly comparing me to Bell.I don't think he is. I think he only wanted to make you cringe

Man

April 26th, 2004, 4:45 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: LongThetaQuoteOriginally posted by: Beavis I hope you're not honestly comparing me to Bell.I don't think he is. I think he only wanted to make you cringe Beavis and Bellhead.

Energetic

April 26th, 2004, 1:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: LongThetaQuoteOriginally posted by: Beavis I hope you're not honestly comparing me to Bell.I don't think he is. I think he only wanted to make you cringe Both of you are right
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On