SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

peace
Topic Author

How to sweep an American girl off her feet?

April 27th, 2004, 9:12 pm

Hey,For a new comer to our soil, it is pretty hard to make friends regardless of if he is a single or not. Some one likes American girls but some one does not.Whatever reasons are, if a foreigner likes Americans, why should we not help him out? I am seeking your advices to help my friends.
Last edited by peace on April 26th, 2004, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LondonPete

April 27th, 2004, 9:21 pm

Well, it’s easy for me as you can see from my picture, however, I can leverage a few other things:I benefit from a rather good “British” accent, which American girls dig. Bonus A.Talk about royal connections (albeit incredibly distant and acquaintance at the very best). Bonus B.A good smile and the usual generic “good chat”. Bonus C.I’m not fat. Bonus D.

LondonPete

April 27th, 2004, 9:24 pm

I wouldn't suggest your signiture as a good chat up line, "I like finance", even if she is at KPMG. Similarly, and although I've never tried it (it could be a good idea actually), "I wished to suggest by means of a simple nude, a certain long-lost barbaric luxury." may not go down well, either.

zerdna

April 27th, 2004, 9:41 pm

peace, you need to be simple and to the point. People appreciate this in general and it attracts american women in particular. Details are insignificant, but the conversation could go the following way. You see her, come close, take her ass in your hand and say, "Good day, I am from China(Pakistan, Greenland, Timbuktu -- insert the appropriate) . I see that you have a wonderful personality" and give it a little squeeze. She'll most likely say some polite american phrase along the lines, "Get lost you jerk", which in translation from american womanspeak means she is interested. Then you say, "Let's go to your place, i want show you my red crocodile, OK?" She says "OK", falls into your arms, and pays for the cab to her place.

LondonPete

April 27th, 2004, 9:46 pm

take her ass in your hand and sayI was told by a very attractive American girl that I "deserve to get some good American ass". Her friend warned me not to be lecherous a few minutes later (she must have been telepathic, as, up to stage, I had been the perfect gent, I always think lecheriety should be saved for later/desperation). Alternatively, hold a good house/apartment party. I find it gives an easy excuse to ass fondle the attractive women - just say you are comparing them. Make sure you ply the women with Champagne and make sure also that there are adequate stocks to keep them. This works - I speak from experience. You can virtually get away with murder. Mo ha ha ha.
Last edited by LondonPete on April 26th, 2004, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exotiq

April 27th, 2004, 10:15 pm

This question belongs in the Brainteaser forum :-P

ppauper

April 28th, 2004, 1:29 am

Last edited by ppauper on December 14th, 2004, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LongTheta

April 28th, 2004, 2:41 am

Feynman, in one of his chatty little books, gave advice on that. Actually, it's advice that an experienced couple gave him. If I remember correctly, he says it worked when he tried it once, but found it too immoral to try again. Look up Surely you're joking, Mr Feynman for details.PS If even Feynman found it immoral, then I guess it really is.

Man

April 28th, 2004, 3:11 am

Confidence, not faked.

LondonPete

April 28th, 2004, 3:18 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ManConfidence, not faked.Yeh, drink some alcohol.
Last edited by LondonPete on April 27th, 2004, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peace
Topic Author

April 28th, 2004, 3:26 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: peace I am seeking your advices to help my friends.one thing the babes dig is honesty, so drop this "I have a friend" crap and fess up: it's you the gang have given you some pointers.One more:personal hygiene: Americans usually bathe daily, which often comes as a shock to newcomers, but if you want to get some booty,stick with the program.I remember when I was in grad school, a coolie asked out a semi-attractive woman in the program whom he barely new.Her reaction to the rest of us: "that guy does not bathe". She just couldn't get beyond that.Thank you! No wonder why many people use cologne. IMOH some of cologne not only smell good but also easily make people feel sexy.
Last edited by peace on April 27th, 2004, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peace
Topic Author

April 28th, 2004, 3:30 am

...pretty girls are everwhere. It does not mean there always a good chance to meet girls in every corner. Dancing pubs are not absoultely good place to meet chicks as there are too many competitors. These are my limited understanding.
Last edited by peace on April 27th, 2004, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Man

April 28th, 2004, 3:45 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: LondonPeteQuoteOriginally posted by: ManConfidence, not faked.Yeh, drink some alcohol.Get her drunk too! Here is a simple trick to getting a female drunk using wine: Pour two glasses. When yours is half full fill it up again, when hers is near empty fill it up again (try to fill them up at the same time), the objective being to feed her more wine! The trick is to not get caught (some dark lighting and red wine will help hide the levels) and to maintain a decent drinking rate for both people.

peace
Topic Author

April 28th, 2004, 3:52 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ManQuoteOriginally posted by: LondonPeteQuoteOriginally posted by: ManConfidence, not faked.Yeh, drink some alcohol.Get her drunk too! Here is a simple trick to getting a female drunk using wine: Pour two glasses. When yours is half full fill it up again, when hers is near empty fill it up again (try to fill them up at the same time), the objective being to feed her more wine! The trick is to not get caught (some dark lighting and red wine will help hide the levels) and to maintain a decent drinking rate for both people.What if she really were really drunk?

LondonPete

April 28th, 2004, 3:52 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ManQuoteOriginally posted by: LondonPeteQuoteOriginally posted by: ManConfidence, not faked.Yeh, drink some alcohol.Get her drunk too! Here is a simple trick to getting a female drunk using wine: Pour two glasses. When yours is half full fill it up again, when hers is near empty fill it up again (try to fill them up at the same time), the objective being to feed her more wine! The trick is to not get caught (some dark lighting and red wine will help hide the levels) and to maintain a decent drinking rate for both people.Like so much in life it's a question of balance (excuse pun). If you feed her too much when she gets up she will fall over which is dishonurable on your part, unsightly for this to occur to a lady and generally very poor show. However, feed her too little and you'll be wasted AND be forced to hear her drone on about some axe she's got to grind e.g. how hard it was for her to get into the City.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On