SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 9th, 2014, 3:11 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperUEA students urged to urinate in showersupposedly to save water.Gross.Fresh urine is OK.I'll defer to your expertize in this matter and repeat my earlier "Gross"
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 9th, 2014, 3:12 pm

Ex-RAF officer Eddie Graham found guilty by court martial of 23 sex abuse charges against boys at German base in 80s
 
User avatar
daveangel
Posts: 17031
Joined: October 20th, 2003, 4:05 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 9th, 2014, 3:29 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperUEA students urged to urinate in showersupposedly to save water.Gross.Fresh urine is OK.I'll defer to your expertize in this matter and repeat my earlier "Gross"You don't have to be an expert. 95% of fresh urine is water. "Gross" is the sort of thing a teenage girl would say.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 62608
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

UK going to the dogs

October 9th, 2014, 3:59 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelDad's Army film cast announced.Who do you think you are kidding Mr HitlerDon't panick.? this is a huge differenceQuoteWho do you think you are kidding, Mr Hitler People have been hanged for missing kommas.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on October 8th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Step over the gap, not into it. Watch the space between platform and train.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 9th, 2014, 4:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperUEA students urged to urinate in showersupposedly to save water.Gross.Fresh urine is OK.I'll defer to your expertize in this matter and repeat my earlier "Gross"You don't have to be an expert. 95% of fresh urine is water. "Gross" is the sort of thing a teenage girl would say.it's the other 5% that's gross
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18363
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 9th, 2014, 4:38 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperUEA students urged to urinate in showersupposedly to save water.Gross.Fresh urine is OK.I'll defer to your expertize in this matter and repeat my earlier "Gross"You don't have to be an expert. 95% of fresh urine is water. "Gross" is the sort of thing a teenage girl would say.it's the other 5% that's grossWhy don't people just stop urinating and defecating? Flush issue solved.You're welcome.
 
User avatar
daveangel
Posts: 17031
Joined: October 20th, 2003, 4:05 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 9th, 2014, 6:24 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperUEA students urged to urinate in showersupposedly to save water.Gross.Fresh urine is OK.I'll defer to your expertize in this matter and repeat my earlier "Gross"You don't have to be an expert. 95% of fresh urine is water. "Gross" is the sort of thing a teenage girl would say.it's the other 5% that's grossWhy don't people just stop urinating and defecating? Flush issue solved.You're welcome.That's the French solution.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers
 
User avatar
DevonFangs
Posts: 3004
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 1:49 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 10th, 2014, 7:33 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperUEA students urged to urinate in showersupposedly to save water.Gross.Fresh urine is OK.I'll defer to your expertize in this matter and repeat my earlier "Gross"You don't have to be an expert. 95% of fresh urine is water. "Gross" is the sort of thing a teenage girl would say.it's the other 5% that's grossWhy don't people just stop urinating and defecating? Flush issue solved.You're welcome.That's the French solution.I thought the French solution was not flushing?
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 62608
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

UK going to the dogs

October 10th, 2014, 7:47 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperUEA students urged to urinate in showersupposedly to save water.Gross.Fresh urine is OK.I'll defer to your expertize in this matter and repeat my earlier "Gross"You don't have to be an expert. 95% of fresh urine is water. "Gross" is the sort of thing a teenage girl would say.it's the other 5% that's gross
Last edited by Cuchulainn on October 9th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Step over the gap, not into it. Watch the space between platform and train.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 62608
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

UK going to the dogs

October 10th, 2014, 7:56 am

More on the 5%.QuoteDe steigers van het gerestaureerde Paleis op de Dam waren amper weg, of wildplassers beschadigden de poreuze stenen alweer met hun urine. Hekken houden de mannen nu tegen, maar de Rijksgebouwendienst zoekt een betere oplossing. De dienst schrijft een opdracht uit: het bedrijf met het beste idee tegen wildplassen wint en mag het uitvoeren. De gebouwendienst denkt zelf aan een ondergronds hekwerk in combinatie met een lichtplan..Vele miljoenen zijn er al in de strijd tegen zwerfurine gestoken en jaarlijks krijgen 3000 daders in Amsterdam een boete van 130 euro. Wildplassen eist zelfs levens: de laatste drie jaar zijn 51 mensen in grachten verdronken - van wie velen met open gulp werden gevonden. En ook bij monumenten als De Waag en de Oude Kerk sijpelt de urine in het weekeinde naar binnen of tast die de fundering aan.De laatste jaren werden donkere nisjes extra verlicht en er kwamen verzinkbare urinoirs, maar de heren lijken maar geen pot te willen opzoeken.En nu valt zelfs het volledig opgeknapte paleis ten prooi aan mannen met meer nood dan fatsoen. 'De stenen zijn erg poreus en lopen snel schade op, vooral door urine', zegt Hanneke Vuuregge, woordvoerder van de Rijksgebouwendienst.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on October 9th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Step over the gap, not into it. Watch the space between platform and train.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl
 
User avatar
daveangel
Posts: 17031
Joined: October 20th, 2003, 4:05 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 10th, 2014, 8:42 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperUEA students urged to urinate in showersupposedly to save water.Gross.Fresh urine is OK.I'll defer to your expertize in this matter and repeat my earlier "Gross"You don't have to be an expert. 95% of fresh urine is water. "Gross" is the sort of thing a teenage girl would say.it's the other 5% that's grossWhy don't people just stop urinating and defecating? Flush issue solved.You're welcome.That's the French solution.I thought the French solution was not flushing?and then going on strike and burning sheep.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 12th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Burglar busted after having sex with teddy bear and leaving DNA behind
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18363
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 12th, 2014, 6:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperBurglar busted after having sex with teddy bear and leaving DNA behindI assume it is the victim.
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 15th, 2014, 4:02 pm

freudian slip
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18363
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

UK going to the dogs

October 16th, 2014, 10:38 am

Hall Commodities Hedge Fund Shutting After Poor Performance
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...


Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...


GZIP: On