Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Traden4Alpha

UK going to the dogs

March 4th, 2015, 3:00 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: rmax...or going to the fairiesFairy doors getting out of handNow we wait for ppauper to react.He'll be behind them, for sure!The fairies or the doors?The fairies, the doors, and the llamas.Not forgetting those alpacas.Now that was a night for ppauper to remember!"All's well that begins with Wellies!" What?
Last edited by Traden4Alpha on March 3rd, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

UK going to the dogs

March 4th, 2015, 3:31 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: rmax...or going to the fairiesFairy doors getting out of handNow we wait for ppauper to react.He'll be behind them, for sure!The fairies or the doors?The fairies, the doors, and the llamas.Not forgetting those alpacas.Now that was a night for ppauper to remember!"All's well that begins with Wellies!" What?remember? seeing cuch and t4a go at it with the alpacas has scarred me for life and I wish I could forget what the 2 of them did to those poor animals

Cuchulainn

UK going to the dogs

March 4th, 2015, 3:54 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: rmax...or going to the fairiesFairy doors getting out of handNow we wait for ppauper to react.He'll be behind them, for sure!The fairies or the doors?The fairies, the doors, and the llamas.Not forgetting those alpacas.Now that was a night for ppauper to remember!"All's well that begins with Wellies!" What?remember? seeing cuch and t4a go at it with the alpacas has scarred me for life and I wish I could forget what the 2 of them did to those poor animalsT4A,I think we need to get ppauper into therapy ASAP. Can we help?

Traden4Alpha

UK going to the dogs

March 4th, 2015, 4:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: rmax...or going to the fairiesFairy doors getting out of handNow we wait for ppauper to react.He'll be behind them, for sure!The fairies or the doors?The fairies, the doors, and the llamas.Not forgetting those alpacas.Now that was a night for ppauper to remember!"All's well that begins with Wellies!" What?remember? seeing cuch and t4a go at it with the alpacas has scarred me for life and I wish I could forget what the 2 of them did to those poor animalsT4A,I think we need to get ppauper into therapy ASAP. Can we help?Yes, I've air-expressed this to his "farm":

daveangel

UK going to the dogs

March 6th, 2015, 8:58 am

World Book Day - 11 year old banned from school photo for turning up as Christian Grey
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

UK going to the dogs

March 7th, 2015, 7:02 pm

meow meow

Cuchulainn

UK going to the dogs

March 7th, 2015, 7:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelWorld Book Day - 11 year old banned from school photo for turning up as Christian GreyGood man, Liam, you are a great actor. Quote?They wanted him to be James Bond [who] ironically is a very promiscuous character who kills people.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on March 6th, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

UK going to the dogs

March 8th, 2015, 11:18 am

Radical Islamists 'facing ban on working with children'

Cuchulainn

UK going to the dogs

March 9th, 2015, 5:45 pm

RIP, Jagger
Last edited by Cuchulainn on March 8th, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

UK going to the dogs

March 9th, 2015, 7:03 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnRIP, JaggerRIP
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

UK going to the dogs

March 9th, 2015, 7:45 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnRIP, JaggerRIPRIPQuote"She thinks there were possibly two or three types of poison.either someone really wanted to be sure the doggy was dead, or 3 different people each tried to poison the doggy

tagoma

UK going to the dogs

March 9th, 2015, 7:48 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnRIP, JaggerRIPRIPQuote"She thinks there were possibly two or three types of poison.either someone really wanted to be sure the doggy was dead, or 3 different people each tried to poison the doggyA dog's life. A dog's death.

ppauper

UK going to the dogs

March 9th, 2015, 7:49 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnRIP, JaggerRIPRIPQuote"She thinks there were possibly two or three types of poison.either someone really wanted to be sure the doggy was dead, or 3 different people each tried to poison the doggyA dog's life. A dog's death.cats get 9 lives. dogs only have 1

ppauper

UK going to the dogs

March 10th, 2015, 9:38 am

new care plan for alzheimer's patients

ExSan

UK going to the dogs

March 10th, 2015, 10:25 am

ABOUT WILMOTT

Wilmott

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...