Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

mit
Topic Author

Taking pix on a floor

April 16th, 2007, 5:44 pm

i took some pictures on the trading floor...was it not allowed?

migalley

Taking pix on a floor

April 16th, 2007, 6:14 pm

Depends if you had permission or not.

mit
Topic Author

Taking pix on a floor

April 17th, 2007, 1:03 pm

i didnt...just that my gf visited me,,so we took some pix in front of a trading desk

ppauper

Taking pix on a floor

April 17th, 2007, 1:06 pm

are you in trouble ?if no one noticed, you might want to keep your mouth shut

flairplay

Taking pix on a floor

April 17th, 2007, 1:51 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperare you in trouble ?if no one noticed, you might want to keep your mouth shutpp, that's one problem u will never have - cause reputedly u never been near a floor. :-)

ppauper

Taking pix on a floor

April 17th, 2007, 2:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: flairplay cause reputedly u never been near a floor. reputedly, you've been buggered on a trading floor.hope no pix were taken (because t-bag would post them here)

flairplay

Taking pix on a floor

April 21st, 2007, 9:26 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: flairplay cause reputedly u never been near a floor. reputedly, you've been buggered on a trading floor.hope no pix were taken (because t-bag would post them here)How odd. You have neither taste nor class.

TraderJoe

Taking pix on a floor

April 21st, 2007, 11:43 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: flairplayQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: flairplay cause reputedly u never been near a floor. reputedly, you've been buggered on a trading floor.hope no pix were taken (because t-bag would post them here)How odd. You have neither taste nor class.Totally agree fairplay .

ppauper

Taking pix on a floor

April 23rd, 2007, 1:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: flairplayQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: flairplay cause reputedly u never been near a floor. reputedly, you've been buggered on a trading floor.hope no pix were taken (because t-bag would post them here)You have neither taste nor class.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso you're saying I have no taste because I don't want to see pix of you being buggered ?Don't take it personally: I have no desire to see pix of anyone being buggered

ppauper

Taking pix on a floor

April 23rd, 2007, 1:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: flairplayQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: flairplay cause reputedly u never been near a floor. reputedly, you've been buggered on a trading floor.hope no pix were taken (because t-bag would post them here)You have neither taste nor class.Totally agree fairplay .aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso you're saying I have no taste because I don't want to see pix of flairplay being buggered ?Don't take it personally: I have no desire to see pix of anyone being buggered

TraderJoe

Taking pix on a floor

April 23rd, 2007, 10:51 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: flairplayQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: flairplay cause reputedly u never been near a floor. reputedly, you've been buggered on a trading floor.hope no pix were taken (because t-bag would post them here)You have neither taste nor class.Totally agree fairplay .aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso you're saying I have no taste because I don't want to see pix of flairplay being buggered ?Don't take it personally: I have no desire to see pix of anyone being buggeredGo on fairplay, let's see 'em.

DominicConnor

Taking pix on a floor

April 24th, 2007, 2:59 pm

About 5 years ago, a big photo library was updating it's stock and going 100% digital from source. They wanted pictures of a generic trading floor, so as it was a mate asking, and because he bunged my PFYs decent cash, he brought his models in to be draped over screens. (The PFYs saw that as part of the package However, they didn't really look like the sort of people you see on a trading floor, and I swear the following line is true, but at the same time only ever heardonce on any trading floor on the planet :"Sophie, could you try and look a little less glamorous..."
ABOUT WILMOTT

Wilmott

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On