Page 29 of 38

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 2nd, 2015, 4:04 pm
by Cuchulainn
End May, Bari (+ a night at the opera), then 3 days Lecce, last 2 days in the Trullo. I reckon staying away from Roma and Toscana is not a bad idea this time.

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 6th, 2015, 8:19 am
by daveangel
Italian policeman used couchsurfing website to drag and assault travellersIf you turn up at someone's house and find them wearing a singlet just turn round and go somewhere else.

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 6th, 2015, 10:27 am
by ppauper
QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelItalian policeman used couchsurfing website to drag and assault travellersIf you turn up at someone's house and find them wearing a singlet just turn round and go somewhere else.there's a typo in your headline, "drug" has become "drag"and for the shirts, the term is "wife beater"sounds like a very risky website, a sexual predator could (and did) abuse the system

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 12th, 2015, 8:23 am
by daveangel
Costa Concordia captain gets a 16 year sentence....somehow I don't expect him to serve that time.

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 12th, 2015, 8:55 am
by DevonFangs
QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelsomehow I don't expect him to serve that time.now you're talking like a true italian

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 12th, 2015, 9:32 am
by daveangel
QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelsomehow I don't expect him to serve that time.now you're talking like a true italianthat has made my day.

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 12th, 2015, 9:36 am
by Cuchulainn
QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelsomehow I don't expect him to serve that time.now you're talking like a true italianYou never said that to me.

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 12th, 2015, 10:14 am
by daveangel
QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelsomehow I don't expect him to serve that time.now you're talking like a true italianYou never said that to me.you have to improve your "talking with your hands" skills

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 12th, 2015, 10:17 am
by DevonFangs
QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelsomehow I don't expect him to serve that time.now you're talking like a true italianYou never said that to me.you have to improve your "talking with your hands" skillsthe last two would be a bit extreme, but otherwise very accurate

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 12th, 2015, 10:31 am
by Cuchulainn
I like the one in which you place your thumb just behind your ear and let it slide to your chin."Sono polyglot. Parlo Italiano e Calabrese:" (... now slide thumb).

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 12th, 2015, 10:46 am
by Cuchulainn
QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelsomehow I don't expect him to serve that time.now you're talking like a true italianYou never said that to me.you have to improve your "talking with your hands" skills101

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 18th, 2015, 11:06 am
by Cuchulainn
QuoteQuesto Blog ha lo scopo di alimentare un dibattito che ci auguriamo posso accrescere anche la nostra e la vostra cultura finanziaria, per colmare il gap che ci differenzia dal mondo anglosassone e per poi far prevalere la nostra creatività e genialità tipiche del popolo Italiano

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 18th, 2015, 11:27 am
by DevonFangs
QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteQuesto Blog ha lo scopo di alimentare un dibattito che ci auguriamo posso accrescere anche la nostra e la vostra cultura finanziaria, per colmare il gap che ci differenzia dal mondo anglosassone e per poi far prevalere la nostra creatività e genialità tipiche del popolo Italianothat is funnyyou can tell those guys are consultants

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 18th, 2015, 11:28 am
by Cuchulainn
QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteQuesto Blog ha lo scopo di alimentare un dibattito che ci auguriamo posso accrescere anche la nostra e la vostra cultura finanziaria, per colmare il gap che ci differenzia dal mondo anglosassone e per poi far prevalere la nostra creatività e genialità tipiche del popolo Italianothat is funnyyou can tell those guys are consultantsYes, it's on LinkedIn. They use a lot of abstruse words IMO. And it's one big sentence.In English the approach would be called 'playing to the gallery'. I'm sure there is an equivalent phrase in Italian.

Italy, land of trash.

Posted: February 19th, 2015, 8:54 pm
by tagoma
Football idiot is universal