too hot

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 6th, 2015, 11:09 pm

algore

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 19th, 2015, 11:23 am

focus groups in NH reveal problems for Jeb and Hillaryvoters don't want another bush and don't want hillary

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 19th, 2015, 11:31 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfocus groups in NH reveal problems for Jeb and Hillaryvoters don't want another bush and don't want hillaryquite right too - time for a new face/new blood...
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 19th, 2015, 12:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfocus groups in NH reveal problems for Jeb and Hillaryvoters don't want another bush and don't want hillaryquite right too - time for a new face/new blood... with Bush, the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mindEvery time a bush runs, we've been promised a conservative and ended up with a liberal interventionist with a fondness for wars in the mid-east

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 19th, 2015, 2:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfocus groups in NH reveal problems for Jeb and Hillaryvoters don't want another bush and don't want hillaryquite right too - time for a new face/new blood... with Bush, the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mindEvery time a bush runs, we've been promised a conservative and ended up with a liberal interventionist with a fondness for wars in the mid-eastto be fair we have only had two of them... a rather small sample

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 23rd, 2015, 12:55 pm

Ted Cruz confirms he will be running for POTUS

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 23rd, 2015, 2:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfocus groups in NH reveal problems for Jeb and Hillaryvoters don't want another bush and don't want hillaryquite right too - time for a new face/new blood... with Bush, the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mindEvery time a bush runs, we've been promised a conservative and ended up with a liberal interventionist with a fondness for wars in the mid-eastto be fair we have only had two of them... a rather small sampleah, you'd like several more so that we have a larger sample size?

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 23rd, 2015, 2:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfocus groups in NH reveal problems for Jeb and Hillaryvoters don't want another bush and don't want hillaryquite right too - time for a new face/new blood... with Bush, the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mindEvery time a bush runs, we've been promised a conservative and ended up with a liberal interventionist with a fondness for wars in the mid-eastto be fair we have only had two of them... a rather small sampleah, you'd like several more so that we have a larger sample size?Only if we want to test your hypothesis.

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 23rd, 2015, 2:36 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelTed Cruz confirms he will be running for POTUSted cruz would be a good choice, although there are others that would be even betterObama was born in Kenya to a US mother and a Kenyan father, who were not legally married (according to US law), or rather they were married but the father was already married to someone elseQuoteWhile attending a Russian language class, Dunham met Barack Obama, Sr., the school's first African student. At the age of 23, Obama Sr. had come to Hawaii to pursue his education, leaving behind a pregnant wife and infant son in his home town of Nyang?oma Kogelo in Kenya. Dunham and Obama Sr. were married on the Hawaiian island of Maui on February 2, 1961, despite parental opposition from both families. Dunham was three months pregnant. Obama Sr. eventually informed Dunham about his first marriage in Kenya but claimed he was divorced. Years later, she would discover this was false. Obama Sr.'s first wife, Kezia, later said she had granted her consent for him to marry a second wife, in keeping with Luo customs.his mother was a handsome womanTed Cruz was born in Canada to a US mother and a Cuban father, whom I believe was a green card holder at the time, who were married
Last edited by ppauper on March 22nd, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 23rd, 2015, 5:23 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelTed Cruz confirms he will be running for POTUSted cruz would be a good choice, although there are others that would be even betterTed Cruz was born in Canada to a US mother and a Cuban father, whom I believe was a green card holder at the time, who were marriedTed Cruz's father fought for the commies but "didn't know Castro was a communist" ?

Cuchulainn

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 26th, 2015, 9:03 pm

is Joe eyeing up the Oval Office?
Step over the gap, not into it. Watch the space between platform and train.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

March 28th, 2015, 12:25 pm

Randal Paul: Gay Marriage a ?Moral Crisis?

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

April 7th, 2015, 6:38 am

Rand Paul ready to launch his presidential bidwhere is Ayn ?

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

April 7th, 2015, 10:52 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelRand Paul ready to launch his presidential bidwhere is Ayn ?Godspeed Rand PaulIf he can win the nomination, he has a clear path to victory in the general, his blend of conservatism and libertarianism having appeal far outside the GOP base.Thomas Jefferson:>> In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On