Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

tags

hacking things

September 21st, 2013, 7:53 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunMy kid broke off his key inside the lock on his bike. Usually I would try to break the lock or chain (both very difficult). This time we already bought a new lock, nearly identical, and so I could inspect the mechanism. I found a way to pick with a clip from a pen. It worked after the first try, took me 2 seconds. Very rewarding!Brain wins from muscles. There is no lock, only if you're conforming to the rules. It seems you and junior outrun are involved in the International Day of Peace. That's nice. I did see that post: I had misread it as "International Day of Peas" (probably because of your commodities background?), and that made me LOL LOL Actually I used to build trading strategies for French cash peas markets in the old days ...I knew it!So you was the long pee guy?NO, I was not. I was working with the Black eyed peas

Traden4Alpha

hacking things

September 21st, 2013, 8:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouardQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunMy kid broke off his key inside the lock on his bike. Usually I would try to break the lock or chain (both very difficult). This time we already bought a new lock, nearly identical, and so I could inspect the mechanism. I found a way to pick with a clip from a pen. It worked after the first try, took me 2 seconds. Very rewarding!Brain wins from muscles. There is no lock, only if you're conforming to the rules. It seems you and junior outrun are involved in the International Day of Peace. That's nice. I did see that post: I had misread it as "International Day of Peas" (probably because of your commodities background?), and that made me LOL LOL Actually I used to build trading strategies for French cash peas markets in the old days ...

tags

hacking things

October 31st, 2013, 7:20 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunMeet "badBIOS," the mysterious Mac and PC malware that jumps airgapsThrilling!

tags

hacking things

October 31st, 2013, 7:22 pm

Is some boss having sex with his personal assistant hacking?

tags

hacking things

November 5th, 2013, 6:29 pm

tags

hacking things

December 7th, 2013, 8:30 pm

The Five Pillars of Open Source Finance

tags

hacking things

December 25th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Merry Christmas!

tags

hacking things

January 17th, 2014, 12:19 pm

GovHack 2014 announcements has been announced!QuoteGovHack: All over Australia, hundreds of hackers form teams and work together to create the best new mashups, data visualisations and apps with Gov data.

Traden4Alpha

hacking things

February 22nd, 2014, 8:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunI was in a hurry just now and accidentally started to unbutton my coat with *two* buttons in parallel using one hand per button.It's a stayer!It now seems so inefficient and slow to just focus on one button at a time.It's those dual ARM processors!