Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

tags

hacking things

October 20th, 2014, 6:56 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunuse a fake location for booking cheap airfarewell ... that's interesting but ++ unfortunately ++ that has never provided me with cheaper flight, may that be Paris-Bogota, Paris-Medellin, Geneva-Bogota, Geneva-Medellin, Madrid-Bogota, Madrid-Medellin. maybe I spared a couple of bucks but not much. anyway I try out again (this and other aimed to pay less) for each new flight! You tried various language option? Perhaps a proxy to make your traffic look like its common from a non-wealthy location?I will try new experiments in the future!

tags

hacking things

October 20th, 2014, 7:02 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaIs some boss having sex with his personal assistant hacking?Like the end-boss of level 7?Do you remember this one?

katastrofa

hacking things

October 20th, 2014, 11:42 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunuse a fake location for booking cheap airfarewell ... that's interesting but ++ unfortunately ++ that has never provided me with cheaper flight, may that be Paris-Bogota, Paris-Medellin, Geneva-Bogota, Geneva-Medellin, Madrid-Bogota, Madrid-Medellin. maybe I spared a couple of bucks but not much. anyway I try out again (this and other aimed to pay less) for each new flight! Doing a coke run?

Traden4Alpha

hacking things

October 21st, 2014, 12:18 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: katastrofaQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunuse a fake location for booking cheap airfarewell ... that's interesting but ++ unfortunately ++ that has never provided me with cheaper flight, may that be Paris-Bogota, Paris-Medellin, Geneva-Bogota, Geneva-Medellin, Madrid-Bogota, Madrid-Medellin. maybe I spared a couple of bucks but not much. anyway I try out again (this and other aimed to pay less) for each new flight! Doing a coke run?Or a study of the agricultural extract markets?(It seems appropriate given all the Swiss pharma companies.)

tags

hacking things

October 21st, 2014, 4:54 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: katastrofaQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunuse a fake location for booking cheap airfarewell ... that's interesting but ++ unfortunately ++ that has never provided me with cheaper flight, may that be Paris-Bogota, Paris-Medellin, Geneva-Bogota, Geneva-Medellin, Madrid-Bogota, Madrid-Medellin. maybe I spared a couple of bucks but not much. anyway I try out again (this and other aimed to pay less) for each new flight! Doing a coke run?Or a study of the agricultural extract markets?(It seems appropriate given all the Swiss pharma companies.)Just visiting Señora Tagoma family!BTW Colombia is a lot of fun. See below.

tags

hacking things

January 8th, 2015, 10:29 am

The website of the French TV channel TF1 hacked. Personal and bank data of 1.9 MLN users stolen

tags

hacking things

January 12th, 2015, 5:39 pm

U.S. Central Command Twitter account apparently hacked by ISIS cyber group, threatens American soldiers

trackstar

hacking things

January 12th, 2015, 10:43 pm

My first and possibly last xkcd post, but this sums up that situation neatly.
Last edited by trackstar on January 11th, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tags

hacking things

February 15th, 2015, 5:30 pm

Rootz for kids

Traden4Alpha

hacking things

February 27th, 2015, 7:48 pm

homopolar motor