Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

April 20th, 2020, 5:16 pm

Since the new page on this thread has started, please do look at previous post written earlier today since that post is far more important than this one. Here is the link to the previous post made earlier today:  https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=1065#p857214

I was looking for material to prepare my formal application to Human Rights Watch for help and I came across a very old post on Wilmott forum that I had totally forgotten and I will like to present it before friends in order to rebut any lies that could have possibly been spoken to justify my persecution and mind control. Friends can see that I was a little bit "more Muslim" but not a "bad Muslim" at that time. This post was written on Tuesday January 13, 2004. 
  https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12855&start=75#p109997

Amin:

Well, this kind of discussion has come up here before. West Vs. Islam and Israel Vs. Arabs and I have seen some very heated debate on these issues. But generally I tryied to stay away from this kind of discussions since they get very polarized with people strongly sponsoring their beliefs and not really ready to dump their baggage.Once in a while I also think about these issues. I am a muslim and I am proud of it. I also love my country which is Pakistan. I really think these associations are something I cannot deny and they are to be cherished, and I cherish them. My roots are set and I cannot change them. It is better if I am proud of it.But what I consider most important is that one has to try to be a good human being before anything else.  Just because I am a muslim, I would never side with any other muslim who wants to hurt or wrong a jew or a christian or anyone else.  If I see some other Pakistani in trouble in USA, I would try my best to help him out but not at undue expense of any other person. Humanity strictly takes precedence.And I consider it very important for resolution of all these problems that humanity and respect for other people of whatever country, culture, creed or ethnicity should take precedence over national, religious or similar aspirations. This, I think, is the only way to resolve several problems in the world. There has to be a sense of justice based on human goodness and respect.I have seen people from USA say that Arabs hate us and quite a number of them in fact do. And I also see many people from US actually looking down upon Arabs in general as if they are some lower form of human beings(some call them barbarians). There actually is quite a lot of mutual hatred or dislike. As somebody said, all of us are product of interactions with our environment and if somebody born in USA would have been born in Iraq of Palestine, he might s well have been working for Al-Qaeda. Just pure random chance of being born elsewhere does not make anybody superior or inferior. But I do believe in a good degree that most people, if properly educated and brought in contact with each other in some form of inellectual discourse would be much more understanding, tolerant and respectful of people of different country, culture or religion. The emotions or slogans of the kind that say "kill the infidel" are very raw emotions of someone who never had the opportunity to seriously think about these issues or had a open-minded discussion with someone who would make him realize that infidel is just another human being with very similar human nature and everything else. Similarly, western people have to understand that Arabs or Muslims share the same human feelings and have to be treated with same respect that a human being should get.Generally western people, are better educated and more open minded and one would expect them to be more understanding of social and cultural circumstances that breed all this kind of stuff. But when one hears statements from Bush staff that say something like Muslims want to convert all Americans and it is victory or holocaust for American people, I actually feel pain that peole in authority are being so irresponsible. Most western people, though are more understanding and do want to change the mutual dislike. Similarly, an average Muslim might not like when America invades Iraq (just like an average European) but is practically more concerned with his day to day life than anything else.I do agree that there has to be better education, more opportunity, greater freedom, better treatment of women in Arab countries and people should be able to find expression in constructive, creative and intellectual activities instead for dying for nothing. And I strongly believe that there has to be a much greater degree of cultural exchange and intellectual discussion and cooperation between people and governments across both sides. This is one way to make each other realize that we are not enemies, we are friends. Instead of branding others as axis of evil, one has to try to talk to others in a more meaningful way. And I believe that this is only possible if people are ready to rise and think beyond  their national, religious and other associations and think of each other as humans and give them the respect they deserve. And one has to understand that an American does not deserve more respect by default than an Angolan simply because he is an American.As for Muslims being terrorists, I do think that West has at least some part to play in that. Most of the Muslim countries were either colonized or occupied by west, their borders were redrawn and population demographics changed. This left very unstable and scarred systems in place which bred a lot of hatred and disrespect for others.The last thing I want to say is that WMDs and stuff like this comes only because countries and people do not trust each other and historically the weaker nation has gotten a very raw form of justice. I do not think that Iran wants to Nuke USA. But I do think that Iran does not want to be the weaker nation, at some point of conflict, left to the justice granted by the powerful. Assure them by deed that they will not be wronged and they would probably dumpt heir nuke programs. I am not saying that there should be no change in Iran. I hope clerics are shown the door by Iranian people but I do believe that even at this level, there can be healthy and good communication that helps both nations come close to each other. Similarly I strongly support Israeli demands that Palestinians should crack down and control all terrorist activities but they should also be assured that they will not be handed some raw form of justice in return.I hope for better times with a greater respect and understanding acorss different people.

This is another post I made on Wilmott. I found it in my records. I just copied it here from an old Wilmott thread saved on my hard disk. When I searched Wilmott for this thread, it probably does not exist and might have been removed but since my post is totally harmless, I am posting it here.

Created on Sun Feb 05, 06 10:32 AM Paranoid Jerk
[font={defaultattr}]Originally posted by: Amin
About the cartoons. I do not think that response to cartoons should ever include any violence or even minute harm to anybody. This is a serious matter of principle.

But As a Muslim, I would like to tell the newspapers that I did not like it very much and it does hurt me. If they take Muslims seriously, they might not continue.

But no violence at any cost please. It is against the spirit and principles of Islam.[/font]
This is an old email letter I wrote for help in Feb 2009. I have removed all context and just kept the body for friends to know how I felt. This letter was written after I left to Karachi in my car and then forced back to Lahore by Pakistan Navy.
This is a sequel to my earlier emails to stop my human rights violations using NEM weaposn.

I use water to wash my face and head with soap to de-ionize it. This technique was working for past some days and I could see the same colours in my eyes that I always saw all my life. They learnt it and started to put ionizers in water so that I could not de-charge my face and head.

When I washed my face, few drops of water went into my mouth and inside of my mouth became ionized. The mucuos in the mouth would become acidic and pungent and later my mouth would become totally dry. I would desperately want to spit with all might but ionization will stay in the mouth. I would spit again and again and again but ionization would stay and inside of mouth will remain highly pungent. It is very hard to describe but it is a sheer state of helplessness. That water was meant for drinking and I am in a state of sheer shock what if I had drunk that water, It is hard to imagine what they could have done. They can do this because of advanced technologies they have. The chemicals are mixed in the water of whole area but they are harmless to people until charged with electromagnetic waves. And body of victim is kept charged at all times with electromagnetic waves and whenever contaminated food goes into the body of the victim, it is ionized with electromagnetic waves.

This is called rape because when you are bent on taking somebody's abilities and they come back and you know you are powerful and you become angry and say we will teach you a lesson now and a new round of wolf chasing the sheep starts.

They pulled some neuro-transmitters that had all the brilliance from my brain again and again but they always came back because of some chemical reactions in my brain unknown to them. Whenever my original neuro-transmitters came back I knew that this is exactly how I always saw the world and I would be happy, excited and full of life.

But I am told again and again that my rape will continue as long as my original neuro-trnsmitters will continue to come back and they would never let me see the world just like I did all my before my persecution started. I am told that I would get freedom only when my original neuro-transmitters will not come back. This is the worst injustice and cruelty that can be shown to any human being to pull brilliant neuro-transmitters from their brain. When I see the world on my own neuro-transmitters, I would have a good awareness of everything and I would know colors in everything I see look familiar, but when I would be on other mind altering drugs, I would see the world very differently and colors and shades of things would become different and I would see things without registering them in my brain.

When I drive my car, there is some gas in it and I start to suffocate unless I take deep breaths close to air coming from the open window. Everything is a torture.

Please help me stop this torture. Such things are hard to believe but the life of victims of brain control becomes hell. For past twelve years, I have suffered a continuously changing perception of reality.

It is better to kill and shoot people as they did in old times than to keep people alive on mind control drugs. It is living death.

Yesterday my ATM card was blocked to squeeze me out of my money in a different city.

My mouth is kept ionized. When I eat food, I literally hear a hissing sound of electromagnetic waves rushing into my mouth and taste of food changes and becomes slightly sour.

I knew it would be difficult tolive in Lahore so I went to Karachi by road.

I was again targeted and harassed in Karachi sevral times. They would stop me at any other corner of the street and say that your car looks suspicious ad you will have to go to policw office with us. At one police station I was slapped violently by police.

Several people came at PNS Nigraan (Navy) and said you are complicit in bombay bombings and we will have to keep you in jail for a long time. We know all your friends and your communications with them. I pleaded that I do not have anything to do with illegal activities. They continued to pressurize me to leave the city and I had to leave.

I have sheer uneasiness due to charge in my head and I would slap my head violently to increase blood flow to decrease some charge from my skull.

I beg you to save me from further torture
This is an old page from my Diary that I had also posted on internet but I have removed all references. I have not removed reference to Sadiq Khan since he was thoroughly nice and really tried to help me. For years even before he became Mayor of London, I recalled and mentioned how nice he was on another forum (and how rude some other MPs of Pakistani descent were even when I tried to ask for time to meet them.)

In early December, I approached all MPs of UK about my persecution. I wrote emails to all MPs and lords about my persecution in UK. To date, I am not sure whether any of them ever received my emails.
Since I believed strongly in my innocence and also that my human rights have been violated due to racist reasons, I was sure some of them would respond. I mentioned that it is a matter of serious human rights abuse in UK. I also said that I would be willing to answer all queries they could have and explain my case in person if they want to investigate.
I also called my local MP ****** several times to get an appointment to discuss my case but his office repeatedly refused to give me time to meet him and always said they would call back when they would have time. I gave up after several months.
I believed, I should get my rights as a human and as a good Muslim so I approached all MPs but since I am a Pakistani Muslim, I thought MPs of Pakistani descent might be more sympathetic to my case. I went to office of ******** and gave her office my letter explaining details of my persecution and asking for help. I asked her office that I would drop by again the next day and see if she could give me some time to explain what has happened to me. When I reached the office the next day, the people at the office refused to meet me. I tried to call her office a bit later and the staff responded very nicely but asked me to call a bit later. When I called again after half an hour, a guy "*******" picked up the phone but was very very rude and hung up the phone on me in middle of the conversation.
Nicest of all MPs was Sadiq Khan. I met him personally but he said he could not help me since this was not a case in his constituency but wrote a letter on my behalf to ********(MP of my area) and asked him to help me. MP of my area still was not willing to see me.
I also went to Parliament building to see if I could meet some MPs of London in their offices but when I reached there, I was told that I could not be given permission to meet any of the MPs. When I asked for the reason, I was told "It is very cold today" and you should come tomorrow while other visitors were freely going into the building. Of course, I did not want to get into trouble with police in front of house of parliament because it could have serious consequences for me so I left without making any long arguments.

Amin
Topic Author

April 21st, 2020, 7:57 am

I want to request good people both in Pakistan and United States to stop mind control agencies and their infrastructure in Pakistan Army from drugging food and water in Lahore. Yesterday, I bought a lot of food and only some biscuits, two small brownies and some frozen meat was good and rest of the food was drugged with mind control chemicals (and all drinks I tried at the store were drugged) despite that I had been quite careful to not buy food that I had previously used to buy. I also got some water from a random water cooler on street in Lahore Cantt next to Askari gate before the bridge between Jail Road and Cantt and the water was thoroughly drugged. I was however able to get two six liter water(that was good) bottles one day earlier from a small neighborhood on outskirts of the city and I decided to not care about water and continued to drink older good water. Since I am preparing my formal application to Human Rights Watch, Mind control agencies want to do everything in their power to stop me since they are very afraid that once a detailed and balanced application is received by Human Rights Watch, there will be more pressure on mind control agencies to stop such inhuman activities against other innocent people and it will become difficult to convince global food and beverages brands to drug their food which is a very common and established practice now.

Amin
Topic Author

April 21st, 2020, 9:39 am

Since I use linkedin as one of the ways to connect with a lot of people and post my research there, mind control agencies do not like when lot of good and nice people become my connections. They used to stop my connection requests very routinely. But I mentioned on Wilmott and on other forums and made some protests about and this practice of stopping my connection requests decreased. I am writing this line since today one red dot with "1" on it appeared on "My Connections" which either means that somebody has either accepted my connection request or somebody has sent me a connection request and when I refreshed the page to know if somebody connected with me, there was nothing. I really do not know and admittedly it might be some glitch but it made me recall the practice of mind control agencies that they routinely stopped my linkedin emails, linkedin connection requests and also my yahoo emails. Many times, I would write an email to more than a hundred professors about comments on my research paper but there would be almost no reply at all. I must mention again that in recent two or three years, the practice of blocking my connection requests and my messages remarkably decreased and I knew that people were getting access to my message but they might still possibly be stopping some very few messages since it was a very frequent practice just a few years ago.
Another thing I want to mention for friends in United States who want to know the truth about the motivation of my persecution that was shared with my family(he is not aware of all persecution details since he was not immediate family but my parents shared a lot of things with our relatives twenty years earlier when I returned from US so that there would be no problem for my parents) that one of my first cousins is a (associate or assistant)professor at Rochester Institute of Technology Computer Science department and he previously worked for IBM. It might not be easy and mind control agencies might use all sort of influence but he is a family member and if you can persuade him to speak the truth, you can know almost everything. Though it might not be easy since mind control agencies influence people using their friends and their patrons who have helped them ( my cousin) advance in career so it may not be easy. And please make sure that he does not speak with his family about it since his parents would mention everything to my parents in detail.

Amin
Topic Author

April 21st, 2020, 10:55 am

I was looking at some of my old posts on internet in order to search for material that I could use to corroborate my application. This is a post I made on January 07, 2011. At that time food in London was thoroughly drugged and it was very difficult to buy good water or beverages. Though I had rented an expensive apartment ( for my means), I decided to start visiting different cities so I would just enjoy travelling and simultaneously it would be difficult for secret services to drug everything when I move from one city to other city. I really did not want to go back to Pakistan to see even greater coercion. After every 5-7 days in London, I will take the train and go to scotland either using the route from birmingham to Lake district to Glasgow or the route from Bradford/York to Edinburgh. And I spent a lot of time in Scotland. I would rent a taxi for the day and ask the taxi driver to drive into mountain ranges in scotland and I spent a lot of time sightseeing there. Here is a post I made on January 07, 2011.

Yes most of my vacation was quite good. UK is a beautiful country. Northern England and Scotland are really scenic. I really like people of UK as well. The only thing I would want to change in UK is that their secret services and defence apparatus is more independent of that of US. Though I have had serious problems here, it is much better than living in Pakistan because there was serious coercion in Pakistan.

This is a post I made on Tue Jan 25, 2011. I had written emails to human right lawyers for help since food in London and adjoining areas was thoroughly drugged. Since British secret services were doing this, they did not want any human rights lawyer to hear my true story. Because food in London was thoroughly drugged by British secret services, British secret services simply made sure I could not contact any human rights lawyer on my own. I was told that you cannot see a lawyer directly and the way it works in UK is that you have to go to a solicitor and he would assign you to a law firm which basically meant that they wanted me to see a lawyer of their own choice. I was first allowed to walk into compound where most of the law firms in London are housed(I forgot the name of the compound)after security checks at the main gate  and everybody was simply walking into the compound with regular security checks. And when I reached the entrance of a Law firm and introduced myself another guy came from behind and told me that he was a security guard at the compound and asked me to leave the compound and told me that he would call police if I refused to leave. And I really had to leave since I did not want trouble.

I wrote emails to about thirty human rights lawyers a few days ago but did not receive a single reply. I was suspect my emails are blocked so I decided to head there myself and talk about my religious persecution. When I reached the compound where chambers were located, and walked into one of the offices, I was forced out by security saying I cannot walk into the chambers directly and it is against the law and I have to talk to a solicitor and he will direct me to a particular chamber and that chamber will pursue my case. I argued that on their web site chambers have mentioned people could personally contact them but the guard was seriously belligerent and forced me out. My voice is subdued by force and coercion.

I am going to stand before the Royal Court of Justice and distribute leaflets about my persecution.
When I was asked to leave the compound, later in the day, I went to Law firm offices on Fleet Street but in every office where I would enter, I would be approached by a guy before reaching reception who would ask me to email or post a letter to the firm saying that they did not want to receive any written papers in person from me. 
This is another post I made on Tuesday Jan 25, 2011.

Instead of entering the compounds where various law chambers are located, I walked into some offices on the Fleet Street. At all the offices I would not be greeted by reception but some person would approach me and ask me why I was there. When I would tell that I want to drop a letter, they would ask me to leave and say they would never accept a letter for the chamber from me in person and I had to post it. I would argue that my mails and correspondence is being blocked and I would just want to request the relevant people in chamber to have a look at it whenever they have time and see if they could help. The person would ask me to leave and threaten to call the police. What is interesting that I would not be allowed to reach the reception. It is country of UK people and their secret services know how to manipulate them. I really have nothing against people in UK and I like them but my voice is stifled before I reach out to them.

Amin
Topic Author

April 21st, 2020, 1:17 pm

When I was in Britain, a British bank that I was banking with stole my 1000 pounds. I was travelling everywhere and exhausting money rather quickly but British secret services were already vexed because it was becoming very difficult to drug the food everywhere and I would just take a taxi and roam around and then take food from some random place. So British secret services arranged for my bank to steal my 1000 pounds. I had always used credit card by that time for my transactions. And a bogus 1000 pounds transaction appeared on my statement and this transaction was made without credit card or cheque book and the bank later told me that I had shown my ID at the bank branch and withdrawn money using withdrawal slip. I was not even aware of any such mode of withdrawal since I was from Pakistan where we always had to use a cheque or credit card. 
Again when I complained to the bank, the bank refused to discuss anything with me in writing at all and told me that they would have to talk to me in person or over the phone. (The bank later showed me a withdrawal slip that carried my counterfeit signatures when I visited them in Bradford branch. I Insisted it was a fraud but they told me that they will look at cameras and make further investigations but the bank never told me anything about investigations with cameras and my last few weeks in Britiain were very difficult and I failed to pursue the matter in a solid way. Bank also refused to discuss anything with me in writing. This thing remained on internet with the bank name and the bank or anybody else never cared). Again as I told friends that I was not even aware at that time that I could withdraw money using a walk-in withdrawal sip. I always used a credit card and I had not used my cheque book at all by that time. I made the following posts on internet when I came to know by fraud by the bank.

I wrote a few posts on internet and I remove reference to bank and post the rest here.
here is my post written on Thu Apr 07, 11 12:34 PM.

I was in Birmingham today and needed some money so I went to (British Bank) close to New Street. I withdrew some money and asked the branch to give me my bank statement of past two months. I noticed that one entry in last month when I was in Bradford mentioned a withdrawal of 1000 pounds saying H'GATE BRADFORD which had not occured. I noticed it and talked to staff at the bank. ******* , an employee, of the bank spoke to me and said it was a withdrawal at (British Bank) Bradford. I knew I did not go to the bank at Bradford to withdraw any money though I was there in those dates. I also noticed that entry in the statement carried no refernce to my credit card. Since I opened my bank account, I have never made a transaction with cheques, phone banking or internet banking(without my card). Bank staff said that they would investigate the matter. I requested them to make all statements after investigation through internet for my records but they plainly refused to do that and said they would only explain the matter over phone or in person. I again stressed that I did not go to the bank in Bradford and the entry in statement did not mention my card at all so it must be bogus. Though I would be reluctant to openly blame the bank, and I would like to see the result of their investigations, I still see an extremely strong possibility of involvement of British Secret Services especially since a precedent of manipulation of my accounts by (A Pakistani Bank) has already occured. I will let people know of the result of the investigation by the bank.

Here is the second post I made about it on Fri Apr 08, 11 01:11 PM. I really do not have the scanned copy on me now that I mentioned in this post since I Was detained when I returned to Karachi and a lot of other things happened.

I have attached the scanned PDF file of one page of my bank transactions that took place in my account with(British Bank). This is the page that contains the bogus entry of 1000 pounds

shown as 24/03/2011 PAY H'GATE BRADFORD 1,000.00DR 10,254.19 U

Please notice that transaction does not mention my credit card and since I started banking with (British Bank), I have never made a single transaction without my credit card. I never used my cheque book and I use phone banking only to inquire my balance. I have never transferred money to any other individual's account through my bank since I came to UK. I also never used any branch of (British Bank) to transfer money anywhere. Please notice "*******" written on the page in black ink which is the name of (British Bank) staff who mentioned that this transaction took place in H'GATE Bradford Branch of (British Bank). I requested him for his card but he told me he had run out of his business cards and simply wrote his name on bank statement page we were discussing. He also refused to use email for the purpose of communicating with me. I will let the Wilmott friends know about the result of their investigations.

I am spending money like anything already so I ask UK secret services with humor, " British thieves please do not swindle my money like this." It would have probably kept me afloat for just a few more days.
Here is another post I made about it on internet at Fri Apr 08, 11 10:17 PM.

Whenever I withdraw cash at counter from any branch of (A British Bank), it shows as a card witdrawal in all statements. I do not carry my cheque book. I do not even know my account number without my card. I have never used a single leaf of my cheque book. It is bogus entry. My only id is my passport which I keep with myself at all times and no one else can have any other id. I do not have a driving license.
This post was made on Fri Apr 08, 11 11:27 PM

As I earlier said, (A British Bank) staff at Birmingham told me that this transaction took place at H'GATE Bradford Branch. They gave me the print out of my statements and I have shown just shown one page of them. As I earlier said I have not made any transaction without my card. I lost my pin and ordered a new pin and since I have not been to London for more than two weeks, I have not checked it. Anyway I did not enter (A British Bank) branch in Bradford. I still continued to think whether there is any very remote possibility if I entered into (A British Bank) branch and might have forgotten. But I clearly remember that I ordered a taxi and asked it to come close to (A British Bank) but I DID NOT ENTER THE (A British Bank) BRANCH and I remember it very clearly.
I made this post on  Sat Apr 09, 11 09:08 AM. Since I had asked the taxi company when I was giving them directions to come close to the bank. When taxi company staff asked me where I was, I turned around and noticed "British Bank Branch" and asked the taxi to come close to bank branch and since my phone were recorded, secret services would have been sure that they could cite the conversation as an evidence that I was there and had withdrawn the money. 

I was in Bradford and I did some minor shopping for clothes and walked towards the boundary of the city centre, opened my laptop and looked for taxi companies in Bradford. I wanted to go to Manchester. When I was trying to recall all the events, I remember that I was just stepping outside of the city centre and when taxi compny asked me for directions over the phone, I told them I am close to (A British Bank). I remember very clearly that I looked around when taxi company was asking for directions to reach me and I saw the bank and told the taxi company that I was close to the bank. When I recalled everything I remember that I noticed the bank there but only to give directions to the taxi company. I very clearly remember I DID NOT GO INTO THE BANK. I had enough money and I had withdrawn five thousand pounds from Earls court branch where my original account is, probably two weeks ago before I departed from London. Again I am perfectly confident, I did not make any transaction in the bank there.

Amin
Topic Author

April 21st, 2020, 3:11 pm

I mentioned how a British Bank did a fraud with me. But a Pakistani bank also defrauded me of my 2,500 dollars. I will tell the whole story for friends here. I was banking with this "Pakistani Bank" for a long time. I used to live in DHA Lahore when I started working for my Japanese employer company and had opened my accounts with the DHA branch of the "Paksitani Bank." I later shifted to Johar Town with my family and I opened accounts with the same Pakistani Bank in Johar Town, Lahore but I retained my accounts with the DHA Branch and very rarely operated them. So I made some payments of more than 80,000 dollars to a guy named AM for a business transaction (he did fraud with me and never returned any money.) I did not have that much money in one account and I paid him several cheques. Among all those cheques, there was this 2,500 dollars cheque. When I paid him the money, I had checked that there were enough funds in the bank for 2,500 dollars cheque. But what I had forgotten was that I had not operated the account (at DHA Branch) for more than one and a half years and the account had become dormant. According to rules of Pakistani banks, there could never be any transaction in a dormant account until the account-holder himself deposits some money in the bank to make the account active again. Later the guy AM told me that my cheque for 2,500 dollars had bounced because my account was dormant and asked me to activate the account but I simply neglected his request since I had already doubted that he wanted to not return my money promptly and it was a small fraction of the money. He asked me two or three times to activate the account but I simply neglected and he did not make a big deal either since he had already received more than 80,000 dollars. Later I went to UK and started living there. In my last days, I bitterly needed money and mind control agencies were having great problems due to money in my hands. When I recalled that I had more than 2,500 dollars in my DHA account, I checked with the bank but the bank told me that there were less than hundred dollars in it. As it happened, bank cleared my cheque to AM in "back dates". I wrote to the bank and asked how money could be withdrawn from the bank when my account was dormant. Bank in his response totally skirted the issue that my account was dormant and told me that they had honored my cheque that was taken from my cheque-book with my own signatures. Bank could never honor the check from a dormant account until I would go to the bank and activate my account again. This was simply against the banking rules. When I was in London, there was no way I could pursue the matter vigorously with the Pakistani bank. Later I was detained till January 2012 in Karachi. I visited the DHA Branch of the bank myself in 2012 but the staff there agreed that my account was dormant and there was no transaction for more than one and a half year and the cheque should not have been cleared but they told me that there was no way they could return me any money. So this was another incident when bank was moved to take money from me so that I would not cause any trouble for mind control agencies.
Only problem was that british secret services had drugged entire London and several other cities but I would take Taxi and roam around and get good food and the only thing secret services wanted was to somehow give me drugged food. Obviously they had no problems with a few thousand pounds but they had very serious problems when I would get good food and they could no longer keep me under mind control.
The experience in UK completely changed the outlook of mind control agencies and they realized that money in my hands will make my mind control very difficult and later whenever I would approach people in Europe or elsewhere, they would stop those people from working with my firm or giving me any consulting contract.

Amin
Topic Author

April 22nd, 2020, 5:05 am

I want to write about my past experiences with Dr. M who will see me in a few days in Hameed Latif Hospital. But I will take this opportunity to first talk about another psychiatrist who was a good professional and resisted demands from mind control agencies to drug me.

After coming back to Lahore from a nine month detention in Karachi (2011-2012), I have been seen by six different psychiatrists. Only one of the psychiatrists (Dr. Naeem) who saw me in late 2015-early 2016 was a good professional. He was also under pressure from mind control agencies to give me high dosage of drugs but whenever he interviewed me and interacted with me, he had enough humanity and regard for me to not give me any high medication because he had realized that I was perfectly sane. Apparent Irony is that he was a Pakistani-American who had returned from America but he had enough professional dignity to refuse the demands of American mind control agencies. My parents continued to demand him that he should give me very high medication and he persistently refused. Later I went to Islamabad and a doctor from Pakistan Army started seeing me and put me on extremely high medication. But when I returned form Islamabad, I told my family that I want to see Dr. Naeem again and they refused to let me see him. I was however able to convince my mother to see Dr. Naeem and we paid him a visit. But my family detained me ten days (after meeting with Dr. Naeem)  with another psychiatrist (who was discussing electric shocks with me but stopped only after I made several posts on this forum to not give me electric shocks) and told me that they would always detain me whenever I want to go to a psychiatrist of my choice(referring to Dr. Naeem). The psychiatrist who wanted to give me electric shocks was a young doctor who had a shabby clinic in shadman( I remember a large fire broke out there one night when a drug addict threw a half burnt cigarette) and when my mother refused to let me see any other psychiatrist doctor, I finally was able to convince her to let me see Dr. M (which I chose as a far lesser evil)  who was still much better than the young but totally unprofessional and corrupt doctor in shadman.

But main purpose of the post is to describe the treatment by the current psychiatrist (Dr. M ) who will see me in a few days in Hameed Latif hospital. He saw me first in year 2014 for several years and later he started seeing me last year again. I have written a few posts on this forum from that time describing his treatment. He never discussed my case with me and whenever I ask him to interview me and discuss my case with me, he totally refuses to discuss anything with me saying we have had long meetings before (which is a total lie.) and he knew my case very well. 
Here I will write briefly about how we interacted in my treatment when I was detained in 2014.

1. He had one special first meeting with me (when my detention started in 2014. Actually 2-3 days after I was detained.) to discuss my case but the meeting did not last for more than 10-13 minutes. Even in this time, he asked several very irrelevant questions  but in the interview I answered all questions very intelligently. He was expecting that he would easily declare me mentally sick but I logically answered any argument he had to declare me sick. When he realized that common logic and arguments are not going to work to declare me sick, he ended the meeting saying he will restart the interview some other day and then he never interviewed me at all after that. 

2. In the fifty days of detention in 2014, he saw me three times again(after first meeting) for only 3-4 minutes. He used to practice at some other hospital and would come late at around (9 or 10) and at least two times, he would wake me up from sleep and exchange a few sentences and leave. After he learnt in the first meeting that whenever he would discuss my case, he cannot declare me ill and he never discussed anything about my diagnosis with me after that. 

3. In the posts I copy below, I also mention "incharge of the facility" when I was detained in 2014 and he was a simple MBBS doctor and he had no medical qualification to practice psychiatry. He did have some discussions with me and I mention them in the posts below and I would request friends to not confuse my meeting with the MBBS incharge of the facility in which I mainly protested about neglecting my human rights and my disease was rarely discussed.

All of the three posts below refer to my experience when I was detained in early 2014.
This post below was written when I was detained and Dr. M (who I will see in a few days) paid a second visit to my room(after the first special visit when the detnetion started.). The first visit with Dr. M was in a small meeting room(as I described in previous paragraph) and this visit followed ten days after the first visit. I have used the word "another consultant" and by "first consultant" I mean the MBBS doctor who was incharge of the facility as I did not know at that time that he was a simple MBBS doctor. 

Here is the post # 100 written in detention. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=90#p705398

Amin:

Another consultant visited my clinic today and he had one mere ten minutes meeting with me earlier more than ten days ago and said they would use force on me now. And in the previous only one ten minutes meeting, He had had talked just peripherally about my case . He said, in another very short meeting after interrupting my sleep at 10:30 today, that he was the psychiatrist treating me while he had not discussed anything in detail with me previously. And said that they would use force despite my insistence that I had been cooperating with the doctors in taking the medication already.  This was despite the fact any of the doctors did not write their diagnosis for me at all, with reasons describing why the specific treatment is necessary as I had outlined in my written request letter. 
Here is a post I wrote when I was allowed to leave detention in early 2014. I had requested the doctor that I wanted a second opinion but he refused and said,"Under Pakistan mental health act, I have forfeited your right for a second opinion".  
 Here is my second post # 103 where I have described all these things in detail. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=90#p709554
I was recently allowed to leave the forced detention at a mental health facility after fifty days. During these fifty days, the psychiatrist saw me only four times. Only the first meeting was ten minutes long and rest of the meetings barely  lasted a few minutes. Here are some of the sentences from the doctor. He failed to discuss the case with me at all but said"Since you do not have insight about your illness, we will have to use force and injections on you."When I asked for a second opinion from a different psychiatrist he said,"Under Pakistan mental health act, I have forfeited your right for a second opinion". He went on to say,"Your problem is that you are too intelligent and we want to solve this problem."In the last meeting he said,"I did not discuss illness and symptoms with you since you could have convinced me with logic that you are not sick but I know that you are sick for sure, hence I did not have any discussion about your illness.I was told that I would be kept on injections for Schizophrenia for at least five years due to his diagnosis.Seems like Uncle Sam has opened the gates of her treasury to persecute me at all cost and their puppets in Pakistan, the army encourages and bribes the doctors to declare me sick.
I also made a post# 319 about same treatment(in detention 2014) with Dr. M(who will see me after a few days) here. In the post below I quoted post 103 above. Wilmott system does not properly handle some very old quotes from so many years ago. I just added "Unquote" in the post quoted below to indicate where the quote ends. Wording is exactly the same. You can view the original post here. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=315#p748153  

Amin:
Thank you TS. It seems they have blocked defence.pk from my computer where I was writing earlier using my internet USB device.
Quote Originally posted by: Amin I was recently allowed to leave the forced detention at a mental health facility after fifty days. During these fifty days, the psychiatrist saw me only four times. Only the first meeting was ten minutes long and rest of the meetings barely  lasted a few minutes. Here are some of the sentences from the doctor. He failed to discuss the case with me at all but said"Since you do not have insight about your illness, we will have to use force and injections on you."When I asked for a second opinion from a different psychiatrist he said,"Under Pakistan mental health act, I have forfeited your right for a second opinion". He went on to say,"Your problem is that you are too intelligent and we want to solve this problem."In the last meeting he said,"I did not discuss illness and symptoms with you since you could have convinced me with logic that you are not sick but I know that you are sick for sure, hence I did not have any discussion about your illness.I was told that I would be kept on injections for Schizophrenia for at least five years due to his diagnosis.Seems like Uncle Sam has opened the gates of her treasury to persecute me at all cost and their puppets in Pakistan, the army encourages and bribes the doctors to declare me sick.[Unquote]

I am very worried CIA/Americans will use similar tactics and use my family again to start giving me injections so that they could experiment with my neuro-transmitters again. Last year they played the same trick and the professor psychiatrist was was a total fraud and had an initial meeting with me that lasted less than fifteen minutes. He did not discuss my illness but asked irrelevant questions like if I had any girl friend at Northwestern. He also asked what I thought about having sex. I was totally astonished at the irrelevance of the questions but continued to answer thoroughly. (Here I would like to tell readers that I am not married and I badly wanted to marry before I went to London in 2010 but Pakistani agencies asked my family and the other family to oppose the marriage in every possible way.) When the professor psychiatrist could not find anything objectionable he left saying that he would resume the interview later and he never talked about diagnosis of my illness after that. I had two more meetings but he did not interview but broke the news that he would use force and he stopped me from having a second opinion according to the responsibility he had assumed using Pakistan Mental health law. They would use force and torture if I did not follow their orders. I was writing on internet and the incharge of facility took my laptop and cell phone saying that I could not use them according to mental health law. The incharge of the facility said that he wanted me to be a productive male in the society which he claimed I was not. I asked him that I would tape every conversation with him since I was in forced detention and I wanted to use those tapes later to prove my sanity. This was one of the reasons he took my computer since I taped one of the conversations in which he assured that he would not take my computer but did the very same thing the next day. He assured me that he would arrange for taping of future conversations using a tape recorder but he never gave me any tape recorder and backed on his promise and nothing was taped.I was totally sane and the only things psychiatrists could say were you are too intelligent and have to be treated, or we want you to be a productive male in society and other gibberish. They did not have any argument.
I am copying the above three posts since I will be seeing the same doctor Dr. M who I mentioned as consultant( or professor psychiatrist) in the above posts. I have an appointment to see Dr. M on Thursday 23rd April at 6:00 pm in Hameed Latif Hospital in Garden town, ferozpur road, Lahore. I again ask good people to help me otherwise I would be forced again on inhuman torture with mind control and antipsychotic drugs.

I will be meeting Dr. M tomorrow, Thursady,  at 6:00 pm in Hameed Latif Hospital, Garden Town, Ferozpur road, Lahore. I am very sure that mind control agencies will like to move the psychiatrist so that I would not be able to complete the formal application of help to Human Rights Watch. Please ask the mind control agencies for tapes of my conversation with the psychiatrist tomorrow. 

Amin
Topic Author

April 22nd, 2020, 9:30 am

I am sure that most people will agree that use of mind control weapons on innocent people is very inhuman. Humans train our neurotransmitters all our life to do things well, learn new things, show respect and compassion for each other, and so many other things and this training of neurotransmitters slowly continues all our life as we interact with our environment. And the result of all our life-long training is written on neurotransmitters. Second thing to consider is: Though we continue to learn and train our neurotransmitters all our life, some of the most important training of our neurotransmitters takes place in our childhood when the brain is forming and develops very quickly and the chemical reactions that take place in our brain in our childhood can never be repeated in our later life and as a result of that some of the most important neurotransmitters in our brain are set for the rest of our life. 
The way mind control agencies work, they disable some of the most important neurotransmitters that are required to execute most of the chains of chemical reactions that we have learnt as a result of training of our brain in all of our previous life. Though brain of the victim could continue to learn slowly but a lot of training is lost as a result of taking some important neurotransmitters out of the brain and some of the chemical reactions that are learnt in our childhood could never be repeated to give the brain the same degree of fluency to re-train our brain and learn new things. Most of our brains always require some important neurotransmitters on which we started to train our brain in our childhood and these neurotransmitters could almost never be substituted once(in a later age) they are taken out of our brain and any new training on any other neurotransmitters would be very limited. I think most of the civilized people will surely agree that it is very cruel to use mind control technologies on people so that they lose most of their life-long training of their neurotransmitters and are forced to live a life with a retarded brain. We teach ourselves to do good things and take the right decisions and all of these things are saved as training of our neurotransmitters. 
Many people have to understand that we are biological machines but we are human because of our consciousness, our emotions and our feelings. How cruel and wrong is it for someone who trained his neurotransmitters all their life to respect others and speak nicely of other good people when some of their neurotransmitters that had the most training of goodness to others would be removed out of the brain and some potent and evil neurotransmitters could be introduced (that may not even exist in our brain but can combine with other existing neurotransmitters in our brain to move them. Our brain especially loses even the remaining check and balance when foreign neurotransmitters unknown to our brain are introduced after taking out major neurotransmitters as keeping balance on foreign neurotransmitters might not have been learnt in our previous life-long training of neurotransmitters) in the brain to say something offensive of others. I think such manipulation is extremely wrong and inhuman to people who taught themselves to respect others all their life and no good society must ever allow such things to happen to individuals who tried to teach themselves to respect others all their life. There are a very large number of people who complain about such wrong actions by mind control agencies. 
Another thesis some people in America might present to their government and people is that since American mind control agencies have the best technology regarding mind control, it would help them maintain a greater edge in technology and sciences by retarding people of other nations. I think this is an extremely wrong approach. United States is a country with the greatest wealth, most intelligent brains, the best universities and huge natural resources. If the right amount of wealth is allocated and the best brains are asked to think and chart the future plans for people of United States, it would always remain the most wealthy country. United States is a very populous country but there are a large number of states/neighborhoods/counties that have a very poor school education infrastructure. Would it not be good to create a great early education and schooling infrastructure everywhere in United States to make the country great so that every child who has the potential to excel in life is never denied good education. Is it not ironic that very places in US where a large number of people fail to get good early school education, are the ones that complain about foreigners coming and taking their jobs. I think patriotic people who really care about united states should try to create an excellent school system everywhere in US if they really care about America. I would ask intelligent people how they would like to make America a greater country? By allocating some money (several tens of billions of dollars) to defense that is used to develop non-human technologies used to retard intelligent people. Or by allocating those resources to excellent education of American children at places in US where children cannot get very good education. It is childhood when a lot of important things in our personality and character are set forever.

Amin
Topic Author

April 22nd, 2020, 5:52 pm

I was taking notes for my application to Human Rights Watch for help against violation of my human rights. I have decided to make two parts of the application. The first part will describe my persecution in chronological order. And the second part will try to describe incidents and logical reasoning to separately explain each of various kinds of human rights abuse.

For the opening statement of the application, I have taken four different points. I have just roughly filled the point about dishonesty and abuse by various psychiatrists. I want to mention for the friends that even the opening brief paragraph about psychiatrists is very very raw yet and I will refine the language and many things will further change. I will explain most of these statements in detail and corroborate most of these statements with notes I had posted on internet when particular incidents of my persecution took place.

Here are the four main points in the opening statement. I have populated only abuse by psychiatrists.

1.            Abuse of my human rights by Advanced Mind control technologies to retard and alter my brain.

2.            Physical Abuse, coercion, forced detention, and violation of my human rights by State infrastructure including military, police and law enforcing authorities in various countries including Pakistan and UK.

3.            Abuse, professional dishonesty and coercion by Psychiatrists on behest of state infrastructure including military and other people in authority.

Before, I very briefly describe the incidents of dishonesty by the psychiatrists, I will like to mention that my reasoning and logic are perfectly good. I am very cold tempered and I am never upset. I meet other people with great respect. I have excellent communication and conversation skills. And I have done cutting edge internationally renowned research in Mathematics. While many of the psychiatrists were abusing me, I was making 8,500 United States Dollars per month and I was able to secure Highly skilled Migrant Program Visa to UK because of my good income.

I was given electric shocks by a psychiatrist who did not even interview me before giving electric shocks at the start of the treatment. Electric shocks are never given in modern times and even if they are ever given, it is because all other treatment methods had failed and the patient had become a threat to himself and the society. I was given electric shocks every other day repeatedly for fifteen days when there was
a.            A previous treatment history of six months by a military psychiatrist.
b.            A previous treatment history by another civilian psychiatrist for three months on very minimal psychiatric drugs.

Another psychiatrist did a procedure to retard me that is not even known in psychiatric practice in any country. I would be given drugs in a glucose bottle and I would faint and become unconscious after half an hour. And then I would be taken to my detention room unconscious on stretcher while unconscious and would gain consciousness in detention room after several hours.

Another psychiatrist detained me and told me that he had forfeited my right to second opinion and claimed that he was following Pakistan mental health act.

Another MBBS doctor who was owner of a mental health facility detained me. The MBBS doctor who was not authorized by law to practice psychiatry continued to give me antipsychotic injections and other medicine. The facility worked by inviting consultant psychiatrists to visit the patients but in my case the consultant psychiatrist who interviewed me declared me mentally healthy and advised the MBBS doctor to free me but owner of the mental health facility kept me in detention for more than three weeks against the advice of the psychiatrist. I was told that I would be detained indefinitely and I would be released from detention only if I promised to take regular antipsychotic injections with my family.

Another psychiatrist on behest of military gave me drugs that would induce sleep for thirteen hours while I had perfectly sound logic and I was earning a handsome salary of 8,500 United States Dollars.

Another psychiatrist asked five of her men to beat me for twenty minutes while I was sitting on sofa waiting in line to see her since she had realized that I had perfectly sound logic and reasoning and she could not declare me mentally ill when I would have a civilized discussion with her and she had pressure from military to detain me and give me injections.

4.            Connivance and Malevolence by my family with the state and military infrastructure because of promises of excessively huge money.

EDIT: I posted a slightly different version of treatment with a psychiatrist since I could not recall that particular incident properly  but I corrected it and I will again corroborate the truth with notes posted on internet. The edited statement is perfectly true.

Amin
Topic Author

April 22nd, 2020, 8:47 pm

I was awake preparing notes for my application for help with my human rights. They have not used gases for past several days or actually more than a week but they have started to use gas again today and I have extremely sickening feeling when I breathe the gas.

Amin
Topic Author

April 23rd, 2020, 6:12 pm

I visited the psychiatrist Dr. M today at Hameed Latif hospital, Garden town, Lahore around 6:00 pm. At the start of the meeting I requested the psychiatrist to patiently listen to what I had to say. I recalled when he first saw me in 2014, he only had a very brief fifteen minutes meeting with me and in the middle of the meeting, he left saying that he had to run and he would resume the discussion some later day. And then he visited me in detention at 10:30 pm for 3-4 minutes while I was sleeping and he woke me up and told me that he would forfeit my right to second opinion under mental health act of Pakistan. And again in a later 3-4 minute meeting at 10:30 pm, he broke the news that he had to give me injections and he would use force. And while in detention, there was one last fourth 3-4 minute meeting also at 10:30 pm. I requested the doctor to honor his professional integrity and mentioned that he had never carefully discussed my case and he should have a thorough discussion and reassessment now. I also recalled that I have previously been requesting him to discuss my case and the reasons of diagnosis with me. Doctor replied that he was very sure about my diagnosis and pointed the reason that I had not been making any money.  I replied that a very large number of people in our country make no money and it does not automatically make anyone mentally ill but the doctor said that he was sure that I had schizophrenia. When I asked the doctor to make a detailed diagnosis carefully giving the reasons why he considered me schizophrenic, he wrote the word  "schizophrenia" on his prescription but refused to give any more detailed diagnosis. Doctor also repeatedly refused to discuss the reasons behind his diagnosis with me and said that he was sure that I was schizophrenic and any more discussion would not help.
Before I went to the psychiatrist and when I was still at home, I had a lot of good water from yesterday and I was feeling good and I was totally composed. But mind control agents were getting bitter to somehow make me upset before the psychiatrist. I had cleaned my room and the closets inside the room and later went out of the building of the house to throw garbage in the large bin and in the meantime, my mother's maid quickly came to the room and drugged the water bottle that was lying on one side of the room. When I returned, I saw that the door of my room was full open and the maid was quickly going into my mother's room. I was till not sure whether water was drugged but when I tried small amount of water, I realized that the water had been drugged. There was a large amount of water in the 19 liter bottle but I had already been drinking plenty of water so I decided to strictly drink no more water and that was one reason that I was extremely composed and  very calm before the psychiatrist. I am very sure that if I had taken drugged water, I might not have been able to speak so effectively(though it still did not work as psychiatrist still decided to not discuss the case with me).
I want to describe another great feat of the very brave and patriotic mind control forces. When I was preparing to go to the doctor, I was looking to wear some jeans and found that I had only two jeans in my closets. I really had at least 5-6 different jeans but I could find only two jeans. Of the two left, one jeans had a shorter waist and another jeans was with the right waist but had several holes in it. So basically I could not wear any jeans at all.
I will like to mention for friends that when we wear different clothes, mind control agents have to alter frequencies accordingly for precise targeting of some of the neurotransmitters and from my experience when I would be wearing jeans, precise mind control is slightly difficult.

Amin
Topic Author

April 24th, 2020, 8:37 am

Another thesis some people in America might present to their government and people is that since American mind control agencies have the best technology regarding mind control, it would help them maintain a greater edge in technology and sciences by retarding people of other nations. I think this is an extremely wrong approach. United States is a country with the greatest wealth, most intelligent brains, the best universities and huge natural resources. If the right amount of wealth is allocated and the best brains are asked to think and chart the future plans for people of United States, it would always remain the most wealthy country. United States is a very populous country but there are a large number of states/neighborhoods/counties that have a very poor school education infrastructure. Would it not be good to create a great early education and schooling infrastructure everywhere in United States to make the country great so that every child who has the potential to excel in life is never denied good education. Is it not ironic that very places in US where a large number of people fail to get good early school education, are the ones that complain about foreigners coming and taking their jobs. I think patriotic people who really care about united states should try to create an excellent school system everywhere in US if they really care about America. I would ask intelligent people how they would like to make America a greater country? By allocating some money (several tens of billions of dollars) to defense that is used to develop non-human technologies used to retard intelligent people. Or by allocating those resources to excellent education of American children at places in US where children cannot get very good education. It is childhood when a lot of important things in our personality and character are set forever.
I want to share a few paragraphs on the same lines with good American friends. I am sure most people will agree that nations have to optimize all their resources in a very intelligent way to maximize their prosperity and security. Nations that fail to allocate their limited resources intelligently, have a poor planning about their future, lack the right talent  or have a bad execution of their plans(due to corruption or incompetence)  fail to become successful. But as I studied history (Quora or Wikipedia), there were times in history of various nations when it was totally obvious what steps had to be taken to ensure the prosperity of those particular nations but there were powerful and strong vested interests in those nations that stopped and thwarted the intelligent and patriotic people from taking the right steps towards the future of those nations. And throughout the history of mankind, one of the strongest vested interests are large and powerful armies. When armies start dictating the future course of action of the nations and thwart patriotic people from taking the right decisions towards the future of their nations, I call it Yeni-Ceri effect. Yeni-Ceri were army corps of the Ottoman empire and were instrumental towards the rise and supremacy of the Ottoman empire. But when the empire was at its zenith and Yeni-Ceri were conquering foreign lands, decision making was in the hands of strong Ottoman kings. However Yeni-Ceri continued to gain power and influence in every sphere of the society and reduced the Ottoman kings and other patriotic people in nobility to mere puppets. Europe was changing very fast and several Ottoman kings bitterly wanted to introduce reforms in their empire, but Yeni-ceri were strongly opposed to any idea that would decrease their power. When some Ottoman kings tried harder to introduce reforms in their country, Yeni-Ceri deposed and paraded some of them on streets of Istanbul. And when Yeni-Ceri were abolished a hundred years after the zenith of the empire, Ottoman empire had completely lost any superiority it had on other countries and always remained a very weak power. In today's civilized times, nations do not want to conquer other lands and all the criteria of superiority and prosperity of nations have completely changed and civilized nations want to look inward to create progress for their people but the Yeni-Ceri effect still remains strong in several countries. If we add all the hidden and official resources allocated to US defense, the total allocation exceeds one trillion dollars. Can people in Pentagon ever allow intelligent people in United States to allocate 150-250 billion dollars out of the non-productive defense category towards more productive categories of expenditure required to maintain greater prosperity of American people. Of course terrorism is a very great threat to security of American society. But I do not believe that 9/11 had to do anything with lack of resources allocated to US defense. It was more due to incompetence of people in Us defense. Militaries in most of the Muslim countries are extremely cooperative of all legal or illegal demands of American defense. Somebody could say that there are areas in the world with unrest where terrorism breeds and can cause a threat to American people. But in those extremely  poor areas with unrest, you do not need huge sums of money since even a single billion dollar spent on those areas to ensure the security and interests of American people can cause large inflation in those poor areas with unrest. To fight terrorism effectively, you do not need several hundred billion dollars. Intelligent, competent and properly trained defense people can absolutely control terrorism breeding everywhere in the world in 40-60 billion dollars if they are not corrupt. I am sure that people in countries like China and Russia (which might not have military cooperation with US defense) are educated enough to never pose a terrorism threat to US. I really mean to suggest that any honest attempt by good people in US to optimize their resources towards greater future of their nation would never go well with people who have vested interests and Yeni-Ceri effect would almost never let it succeed. Please take it with a grain of salt but I always joke that US defense is a group of thorough mediocres who have found a great way of making big money.
An intelligent optimization of resources of American people might result in temporary decrease in defense spending but the result of proper allocation of state budget to productive categories of expenditure will result in a higher defense spending after 12-15 years.
And I am a very strong proponent of very good early education of children especially because of my own experience. I am from an extremely backward area of Pakistan. My city, Kot Addu, is located very close to river Indus. Though the town has developed relatively and there must be some good schools now, it was not the case when I was a child. But there were some colonies of government employees of irrigation and power departments a few kilometers from Kot Addu town. Employees in those colonies were more educated (some of them were engineers) and they had a small school for their children since they were not very happy with education standards in government schools in the town(and there were no private schools in the town at that time). And this school had a far better education standard at that time and I was able to study English as a subject from class one. I was very lucky to be able to study in that school. I also recall there were another friend-family in Kot Addu town whose children also studied with me in the same school for several years and all of them are doctors and engineers. And one of them actually went to complete his masters in Electrical engineering from a university in Florida and lives in US.

Amin
Topic Author

April 25th, 2020, 1:09 pm

I hope to complete first two parts of my application to Human Rights Watch including a brief description of violation of my human rights and a second part with very detailed description of violation of my human rights in chronological order. I hope to email these two parts to HRW  by sometime later tomorrow. I will send the third part including the description of violation of various human rights categories and description of mind control technologies another day or two after sending the first two parts. This will be really a slightly re-arranged version of part two  with various materials put together not in chronological order but grouped together about various categories of human rights abuses. I will email the first two parts earlier since I am afraid that mind control secret services might make it very hard for me to complete everything in proper sanity as I have been extremely lucky to be able to get very good food and water that will last for another two to three days and I do not want to take any chances.
When I send the application to HRW, I will also post the application on this forum after deleting all references to names of people.

Amin
Topic Author

April 26th, 2020, 1:08 pm

I am working to complete my application to Human Rights Watch about help for protection against my human rights abuses. But It may take another day before I will be able to complete the application. I am in my home and I have good food and water. But mind control agents are losing composure and they really want to stop me. When I went to the psychiatrist a few days ago, when he wrote the prescription, I explicitly asked him if he was increasing the dosage of anti-psychotics and he replied that he was decreasing the dose of medicine ( I am sure security agencies taped him). Because I had requested him in a very decent way to re-assess my case and it had become very difficult for him to justify that I was sick, he really told me that he had decreased the dosage of medicine. But day before yesterday, my mother told me that psychiatrist had increased the dosage from one 4 mg Risperidone to two  3 mg Resperidone tablets in the written prescription. When I mentioned to my mother that I had explicitly asked the psychiatrist if he was increasing the dose of medicine and the psychiatrist had explicitly stated that he was decreasing the dosage, my mother agreed to not give me two tablets. But last night my mother fought with me again and told me that she wanted to give me two 3 mg Risp tablets. My mother also told me that she had brought her own 3 mg Risp tablets that I should use. Since I am working on my application of human rights abuses to HRW, mind control agencies want to exploit my parents to give me mind control chemicals in the antipsychotic drugs so that they can stop me from completing this.
Please force the mind control agencies to not exploit my parents and force them to give me tablets filled with mind control chemicals. I already have 4 mg Risp tablets and I want to exhaust them and complete the application to HRW before taking any special tablets that my mother wants to give me.

Amin
Topic Author

April 26th, 2020, 6:38 pm

I am sharing a few opening paragraphs (that will still change further) of my application for help to Human Rights Watch. I hope to complete the application by tomorrow night. I will post the application on a different thread in off-topic forum and give a link to that thread here.

I want to request the readers to understand that some of the incidents I have mentioned in my application for protecting from further human rights abuses as evidence can easily be taken as common anomalies, mental health problems or some other mild diseases but once you read all the application carefully, a strong pattern of concerted human rights abuse will emerge. Most of these are violations of human rights orchestrated by military that bribes and encourages the psychiatrists to declare the mentally sound victims as psychiatric patients so that the victims could be detained and given antipsychotics and mind control drugs. The human rights abuse by the psychiatrists especially in Pakistan is extremely obvious and very widespread. I was given electric shocks by a psychiatrist at the start of therapy without even interviewing me. Under pressure from military, other psychiatrists went to the limits of using extreme procedures that are not even known in medical psychiatry to retard me while I had a very sound logic, perfect communication skills and a very well paid job. Abetted by military, one owner of a psychiatric facility who was simply an MBBS doctor detained me and forced me to take antipsychotic tablets and injections against the advice of the consultant psychiatrist who had declared me mentally healthy and asked the owner of the facility to free me. Another doctor who was only a registrar and training to be a psychiatrist detained me for several weeks and continued to force antipsychotic injections and other medicine and I was not seen by any authorized licensed professional psychiatrist during the duration of my detention. And another psychiatrists under military influence detained me and stubbornly refused to discuss my case with me even once despite my repeated requests and continued to force antipsychotics and injections on me. There was complete connivance and understanding between military, psychiatrists and my family and various parties in persecution were protected by military so the psychiatrists and my family boldly violated my human rights. Once I decided to see a psychiatrist of my own choice who had more than twenty years of experience, my family detained me for several weeks with a medical registrar who was only on training to become a psychiatrist and my family threatened me with the consequences of seeing a professional psychiatrist of my own choice ever again and it all continued to happen since all actors in my persecution were assured of complete protection by military and other influential people in authority.
There are other aspects of human rights abuses that are not usually obvious but have become extremely widespread in several countries. And it is very unfortunate that despite these human rights abuses occur very frequently and are known to a large public, these are usually undocumented and human rights organizations usually do not condemn these human rights abuses in their reports. For example, Military bribes and forces the food and beverage manufacturing companies to add mind control chemicals to their entire food products that are distributed in the market in order to target a few particular individuals while these mind control chemicals are harmless for general public. This practice of adding mind control chemicals is extremely widespread in several countries and very large number of people in general public, government officials, and diplomatic staff of embassies various countries are very aware of such practices but human rights organizations have generally been slow to acknowledge and condemn these grave human rights abuses. From my experience I can mention that this practice of adding mind control chemicals in food are very widely used in cities of Lahore and London. In fact, even a lukewarm effort at knowing the truth from people associated with food business can reveal the widespread extent of these activities. Especially when I was in London in Sep 2010- March 2011, some of the categories of food and beverages in the city were hugely drugged with mind control chemicals in almost entire greater London. Though I cannot present a scientific forensic evidence, when I tried to contact human rights lawyers, British secret services went to extreme limit of using police and security to force me to not meet any human rights lawyer because any mild investigation would have revealed how food and beverages were drugged in the city by secret services. And when I started to travel around in Britain to several other cities, British secret services went to the extreme extent of asking (A British) Bank and (A Pakistani) Bank to steal my money since British secret services had drugged the beverages in entire London and I started to spend time travelling to other cities where food and beverages were better and therefore British secret services forced prestigious banks to commit petty fraud of a few thousand pounds to bleed my money so that it would be difficult for me to move freely across various cities in Britain. My emails for help were stopped by British authorities and when I decided to visit Lawmakers in British Parliament, I was asked to leave by police on the entrance and come after a week when Parliament would not be in session. When I decided to go to a third country other than Pakistan and Britain to avoid my persecution, British forced Chinese Visa agency to ask me to go back to Pakistan to get Chinese Visa despite that I was a legal resident in Britain on HSMP visa and a prospective business partner (who is now director of a technology center in Tsinghua university) had arranged all visa documents required to get Chines business visa. On the insistence of British secret services, British police repeatedly harassed me and wanted to detain me in some mental health facility so that I could be given mind control chemicals and antipsychotics but they failed to detain me since my logic was completely perfect and I would simply refute any argument they would present about my sickness. For the record of Human Rights Watch, I will present the posts I made on internet forums while all of this activity was taking place in London. I am citing all of these human rights abuses by state infrastructure in Britain because I want to request Human Rights Watch to investigate and establish that a lot of food and beverages in several cities in the world, including London and Lahore, are drugged with mind control chemicals in order to target a few individuals. These mind control chemicals are added to, for example, all the beverages produced by some global brands and then distributed for public consumption in the entire city. Though mind control technologies are very advanced, some of the very basic science behind why these mind control chemicals target a particular victim individual is that most of these mind control chemicals are totally inert and do not chemically react with anything but become ionized and bind with neurotransmitters when electromagnetic waves resonance of particular frequencies is directed on the target victim. Any physics graduate can understand and explain this basic principle.
Again I would request Human Rights Watch that I do not have scientific forensic evidence of mind control chemicals but there is enough evidence of so many other kinds of persecution by state infrastructure that it should warrant investigation of my claims that food and beverages are drugged with mind control chemicals on a very large scale by secret services in various countries on behest of mind control agencies in order to target a few individual victims. There are countless stories of persecution of individuals all around the world by mind control weapons and I hope that Human Rights Watch will investigate and condemn this widespread abuse of human rights of individuals with advanced technologies. Again any serious investigation by Human Rights Watch will certainly reveal the truth since such activities are well known to a large number of people in food business in some large cities, many government officials and diplomatic staff in embassies in many countries.
Though some good people in food business would definitely acknowledge that mind control chemicals are added to food products on orders of secret services and military of various countries, people in food business are usually not aware of the extreme consequences, torture and abuse that happens to a few target victims. I hope that Human Rights Watch would be able to put all the facts about such human rights abuses and provide this information to general public and suggest to the food businesses to avoid indulging in the practice of adding mind control chemicals in their food products. I consider it very important that Human Rights Watch strongly condemns these activities since some of the largest global brands in food and beverage business routinely participate in the activity of adding mind control chemicals in their food products.
Even the pharmaceutical companies are bribed, encouraged and sometimes forced by military to add mind control chemicals to their medicine tablets, capsules and injections.  Secret Services promise stupendously huge money to families of the victims in turn for cooperation with mind control of the victims and related persecution activity.
I have tried to state the incidents that happened over past twenty three years after my persecution started in fall of 1997 in New York. Some of these incidents I mention may not have any human rights abuse element in them but I will simply write them here so that you can understand the context of human rights abuses that were taking place at that time. Since I have been a completely helpless victim of state and military persecution, over past ten years, I tried to write the events of my human rights abuses on internet forums so that some good people in USA and Pakistan would be willing to take some concrete steps to force the military and secret services from further torturing me and violating my human rights. Since I started to write mostly ten years ago, the incidents that had taken place earlier are not written at the time of their happening but in later years I continued to post things on internet whenever violations and abuse of my human rights would take place since sometimes posting on internet forums would slightly decrease the degree of human rights abuse, torture and persecution because of pressure from good people who protested against cruel and undignified treatment of other human beings.
ABOUT WILMOTT

Wilmott

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On