Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

April 27th, 2020, 8:32 pm

I wanted to mention that it might take another day for me to complete the application to HRW appropriately. I have done most of the work and I hope to complete it in next few hours and then refine it tomorrow and see if there is anything I should change in it. 
I have food to last all of tomorrow and I will go out for food only day after tomorrow.
The purpose of my application is really not to blame anyone but to inform the good people in different countries of various wrongs and human rights abuses committed by secret services related to mind control so that good people can take some right steps to prevent such things from happening in the future. I really believe if all the truth about human rights abuses by secret services are known to people, these atrocities can never continue.

Amin
Topic Author

April 28th, 2020, 9:11 pm

I have sent my application for help to Human Rights Watch. I have added information about what happened till year 2016. I hope to send a more updated version in about ten days.
It is 2:00 am in Pakistan and I am very tired now and will post my application after deleting the names on a different thread tomorrow.

Amin
Topic Author

April 29th, 2020, 4:22 pm

I emailed my application to HRW yesterday. Though I really hope that my application has actually reached the destination address safely and unaltered, I still cannot preclude the possibility that it might have been changed. I had saved a copy of the application on my USB and I took a print out of the application today when I went out since I do not have a printer at home. In a few hours, I will post the application on Wilmott and read it aloud from the printed papers so that people could know whether my application actually reached the recipient email address intact.

Amin
Topic Author

April 30th, 2020, 5:51 pm

I posted the application for help to Human Rights Watch yesterday night on this different thread titled: "My Letter to HRW About My Human Rights Abuse."
https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=102298

Amin
Topic Author

May 1st, 2020, 9:26 am

I made a thread on defence.pk but the forum had already been prepared by crooks in Pakistan Army and after forty minutes, I see only one visit and that is mine. I will request friends to see if they can visit the thread below. 

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/my-application-to-human-rights-watch-for-help-to-prevent-further-human-rights-abuses.663927/

Mind control agencies are very afraid that their infrastructure in Pakistan  Army and psychiatrists who receive huge bribes will not be able to openly cooperate. I want to request people to visit this thread and see if they can read it.
Some people like free speech as long as you praise them. 

Amin
Topic Author

May 1st, 2020, 9:37 am

Sorry, I read the post on defence.pk again and it had many views but for a very long time there were no views to the thread. I am sorry but I will still request people to visit the thread on defence.pk I cited in the previous post.

Amin
Topic Author

May 1st, 2020, 12:11 pm

I was inside my room and doing some chores and my mother knocked the door in anger and she was very upset and beat the door several times out of the blue. I told her that I was taking a shower. I am afraid people from some psychiatric facility might have come to detain me. I called my mother twice from inside the room but she did not answer. 
Please help if you can.

Amin
Topic Author

May 1st, 2020, 1:53 pm

I am sorry again as there was no problem. Just the way my mother was shouting and hitting the door, I was afraid there might be something wrong and I posted.
But I am still very afraid that my family might resort to detaining me in a few days.
I am deeply thankful to people who have tried to help me earlier. 

Amin
Topic Author

May 1st, 2020, 6:13 pm

I want to send twitter messages and emails to politicians in government in Pakistan tomorrow and also to prominent Pakistani journalists. I want to request good people in United States to ask mind control agencies to not stop my twitter messages and emails.

Amin
Topic Author

May 1st, 2020, 8:11 pm

By tomorrow night, I hope to send tweets with link to my application to Human Rights Watch to all of the people I am already following including some Americans for help.

Americans I am following are
1. Nancy Pelosi
2. Senator Jeff Merkley
3. Elizabeth Warren
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Elizabeth Warren
6. John Kerry
7. Marcus Noland
8. Hillary Clinton

And also to  German Ambassador to Pakistan
Bernhard Schlagheck

And following 62 Pakistani politicians and journalists

1. Khurram Zafar
2. Suhail Warraich
3. Maleeha Lodhi
4. Senator Saeed Ghani
5. Miftah Ismail
6. Mushahid Hussain.
7. Ijaz Ul Haq
8. Senator Sherry Rehman
9. Mujib ur Rehman Shami
10. Imran Riaz Khan
11. Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri
12. Muneeb Farooq
13. Usman Dar
14. Marvi Memon
15. Sabir Shakir
16. Gharidah Farooqi
17. Rauf Klasra
18. Mubasher Lucman
19. Sana Bucha
20. Nasim Zehra
21. Arshad Sharif
22. Mohammad Malick
23. Cyril Almeida
24. Sheikh Rashid Ahmad
25. Najam Sethi
26. Fahd Husain
27. Marvi Sirmed
28. Abbas NAsir
29. Ali Haider Zaidi
30. Waseem Badami
31. Shafqat Mahmood
32. Mohammad Sarwar
33. Naeem ul Haque
34. Mosharraf Zaidi
35. Raza Ahmad Rumi
36. Murad Saeed
37. Omar r Quraishi
38. Jahangir Khan Tareen
39. Faisal Javed Khan
40. The Express Tribune
41. Asma Shirazi
42. Umar Cheema
43. Khawaja Asif
44. Saleem Safi
45. Moeed Pirzada
46. Engr. Khurram Dastagir-Khan
47. Babar Sattar
48. Ansar Abbasi
49. Dawn .com
50. Dr. Arif Alvi
51. Ahsan Iqbal
52. Shah Mahmood Qureshi
53. Shireen Mazari
54. Shahzeb Khanzadah
55. PTI
56. Babar Awan
57. Hamid Mir
58. Kamran Khan
59. Imran Khan
60. Ch Fawad Hussain
61. Asad Umar
62. Kashif Abbasi

Amin
Topic Author

May 2nd, 2020, 8:06 pm

I have sent tweets about my letter for help to Human Rights Watch to all of the individuals mentioned in the previous thread.
In addition, I have also sent tweets to following people.

Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan
Ayesha Siddiqa
Hassan Nisar
Dr. Atta-ur-Rahman
Ahmad Noorani

I have also sent linkedin messages to a large number of my Pakistani connections and also requested them to spread the web address of my letter to HRW through twitter and facebook.

I will try to do some more activity to approach the public in Pakistan for help. I will really ask all Pakistani and other friends to spread the letter through social media to deter further persecution activity of all the mind control targets in Pakistan and elsewhere.

Amin
Topic Author

May 3rd, 2020, 7:12 am

I will be going out today. This morning my mother insisted that I should get two 3mg tablets of risp on top of clozaril tablets. Doctor had earlier prescribed one 4 mg Risp tablet and Clozaril. But when I visited him last time, he wrote 2 X 3 mg Risp on top of clozaril and when I asked him if he was increasing the dosage, he said that he was decreasing my dosage. My mother had agreed earlier that one 3 mg Risp tablet would be fine but she insisted now that I must get 2 X 3m Risp. And then I said to my mother that I wanted to see a psychiatrist of my own choice. She talked to my father who threatened to detain me if I tried to visit a psychiatrist of my own choice. Please help against the tyranny of cruel and corrupt secret services and their psychiatrist accomplices.

Amin
Topic Author

May 4th, 2020, 6:51 am

After coming back from outside in the evening, I was not in my best spirits and slept earlier a little after twelve and therefore did not write this post yesterday. I did not email or make any post and only just browsed a little. Here I narrate some noteworthy things from yesterday.
A little after writing the previous post yesterday, I went out on my car. And I noticed that it was driving very differently. I had to accelerate a lot to gain speed. And when I was still in the neighborhoods around my house, I noticed that it would be hard to perfectly control the car at several places even at medium speeds. After that I became extremely careful and drove very slowly. Only time I increased speed slightly to medium speeds was on ring road and even there I was very careful. And then I realized that I was earlier asking in my room why huge drugging of the cities was needed to control me and if I would ever do anything wrong, it should be law that should be used against me. And probably some people were motivated to make changes in my car to cause an accident so that they could use law against me. I have previously doubted that they used to have some devices in engine of my Honda Civic before I went to UK in 2010 and I still recall that it would sometimes accelerate all of a sudden on its own though there was never an accident. I have been asking people to raise voice against human rights abuses done jointly by American and Pakistan Army and all of the people who are involved are furious because they do not want to let go of huge money they make.
Another thing I noticed that sometimes earlier I had said something about Europe and Pope and others in nice human terms and when I woke up yesterday and later when I went out on my car, mind control agents would continue to recall the same things in my brain and then mind control agent mentioned that once I would eat the food drugged in the market, they would make me say the same things with an evil and bad twist so that people who are against my persecution could be thwarted and sidelined and there would be justification of my persecution by mind control agencies.
Another thing I want to mention that I sent a large number of tweets as I have already mentioned in some previous threads but only two persons opened their tweets. And there were no engagements later. However, I noticed that later when I would open the tweet analytics, the tweet would automatically open and there would be a new engagements because I looked at the tweet. And it happened a few times. And all the later engagements in the tweets till yesterday when I checked were due to my looking at the tweets.   

leptoq

May 4th, 2020, 4:12 pm

By tomorrow night, I hope to send tweets with link to my application to Human Rights Watch to all of the people I am already following including some Americans for help.

Americans I am following are
1. Nancy Pelosi
2. Senator Jeff Merkley
3. Elizabeth Warren
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Elizabeth Warren
6. John Kerry
7. Marcus Noland
8. Hillary Clinton
I wouldn't text at the same time to #3 and #5 on your list. They might fight each other for the privilege to address your concerns.  

Amin
Topic Author

May 4th, 2020, 4:31 pm

leptoq, I am probably following two of Seantor Elizabeth Warren's accounts. One might have been old. I checked both accounts and sent tweet just to the one with very recent activity.
I had these two twitter account handles for her.
@ewarren
@SenWarren
ABOUT WILMOTT

Wilmott

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On