SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

daveangel

Drop The But

May 23rd, 2014, 10:34 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarDrop the ButDrop the AtWell I thought it was kind of a cute form of parallelism, with forking paths.But you boys enjoy your weekends.is there more than one weekend ?
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

rmax

Drop The But

May 23rd, 2014, 1:22 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarDrop the ButDrop the AtWell I thought it was kind of a cute form of parallelism, with forking paths.But you boys enjoy your weekends.is there more than one weekend ?You are working too hard??

Cuchulainn

Drop The But

May 23rd, 2014, 7:06 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarDrop the ButDrop the AtWell I thought it was kind of a cute form of parallelism, with forking paths.But you boys enjoy your weekends.I suppose they can drop their h's at the weekend as well it should be OK.Dropping anything else is verboten.

trackstar

Drop The But

May 23rd, 2014, 7:41 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnDropping anything else is verboten.Well, if they are drunk and dropping trou over there, roaring with laughter, it's not my problem.That is just frat party stuff - let them have their fun.

Cuchulainn

Drop The But

May 23rd, 2014, 8:38 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnDropping anything else is verboten.Well, if they are drunk and dropping trou over there, roaring with laughter, it's not my problem.That is just frat party stuff - let them have their fun. At their age you would think they would have more sense! It keeps them off the street I suppose.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on May 22nd, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On