SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

The Donald Trump

July 8th, 2016, 9:15 pm

a date with marla maples

tw

The Donald Trump

July 9th, 2016, 5:59 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: bearishQuoteOriginally posted by: twActually, that is only 2/3 true. Marla Maples, the woman with whom he had a lengthy affair while he was married to Ivana and a child (Tiffany) before they got married, was born in Georgia (the state, not the country).Perhaps true. I wondered if the original was photoshopped. But very funny nonetheless

bearish

The Donald Trump

July 9th, 2016, 6:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: twQuoteOriginally posted by: bearishQuoteOriginally posted by: twActually, that is only 2/3 true. Marla Maples, the woman with whom he had a lengthy affair while he was married to Ivana and a child (Tiffany) before they got married, was born in Georgia (the state, not the country).Perhaps true. I wondered if the original was photoshopped. But very funny nonethelessAmongst his wives there were immigrants, which is sufficient for the punchline. I bet you didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!

Traden4Alpha

The Donald Trump

July 9th, 2016, 6:24 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: bearishQuoteOriginally posted by: twQuoteOriginally posted by: bearishQuoteOriginally posted by: twActually, that is only 2/3 true. Marla Maples, the woman with whom he had a lengthy affair while he was married to Ivana and a child (Tiffany) before they got married, was born in Georgia (the state, not the country).Perhaps true. I wondered if the original was photoshopped. But very funny nonethelessAmongst his wives there were immigrants, which is sufficient for the punchline. I bet you didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!The statement is true in that a plurality of Trump's wives were immigrants.If someone said "That retailer's prices were high", no one would quibble if the store had one reasonably priced item and the rest were over-priced.

ppauper

The Donald Trump

July 9th, 2016, 8:41 pm

what about a Trump-Guilani ticket?unless trump is resident in New York

Traden4Alpha

The Donald Trump

July 9th, 2016, 9:44 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperwhat about a Trump-Guilani ticket?unless trump is resident in New YorkIs that his next immigrant wife?

bearish

The Donald Trump

July 9th, 2016, 11:48 pm

Could people self-identify as a Trump wife?

Traden4Alpha

The Donald Trump

July 10th, 2016, 12:11 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: bearishCould people self-identify as a Trump wife?Yes! And then they get to use the whichever bathroom is nearest to throw up in.

ppauper

The Donald Trump

July 10th, 2016, 7:36 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperwhat about a Trump-Guilani ticket?unless trump is resident in New YorkIs that his next immigrant wife?QuoteGiuliani was born in an Italian-American enclave in East Flatbush in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, the only child of working-class parents, Harold Angelo Giuliani (1908?1981) and Helen (née D'Avanzo; 1909?2002), both first-generation Americans, children of Italian immigrants.

ppauper

Re: The Donald Trump

July 11th, 2016, 5:12 pm

ppauper

July 11th, 2016, 5:37 pm

big shake-up at the Supreme Court when Trump wins

RBG to move to NZ when Trump elected

"For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be - I don't even want to contemplate that.

"`Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand,'" Justice Ginsburg smiled, recalling what her late husband said.

ppauper

July 13th, 2016, 6:52 am

RBG doubles down
big shake-up at the Supreme Court when Trump wins

RBG to move to NZ when Trump elected

"For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be - I don't even want to contemplate that.

"`Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand,'" Justice Ginsburg smiled, recalling what her late husband said.
RBG doubles down
even liberal pundits are saying that RBG is looney tunes: what happens if there's a supreme court case involving trump, how does she not recuse herself after all the  nasty things she has said about Trump

ppauper

July 13th, 2016, 6:56 am

ppauper

July 13th, 2016, 7:54 am

jeb! blames the pope for trump
“conservatism is temporarily dead,” and adding that “Donald Trump is barely a Republican – certainly not a conservative.”
 I always get a kick out of it when jeb!, romney, mccain, ..., say that someone else isn't a conservative
I don't think jeb! would know a conservative if one walked up to him and hit him with a 2x4
Maybe the issue is the neocons, who are a group of liberal interventionists who fled the democratic party when there was a disagreement about the war in Vietnam and were accepted in the GOP as cold war allies

trackstar

July 14th, 2016, 1:06 pm

If you are curious about the GOP convention and what could happen:

Can Trump's Opponents Change the Rules? - Washington Post July 14

All about bound and unbound delegates.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On