QuoteOriginally posted by: NoDoubtsI am in UK currently...I finished my studies in US a year ago. EB-2 is a good idea, but I am sure it takes a lot of time...and I need to find something by October the latest.Oh...I know what I am gonna do...I need some american chick to marry...that's the easiest way I think.If you still can enter the US (F-1 OPT or any other means) then I'd recommend you to do it ASAP and petition for EB-1 and/or EB-2. Once you got a receipt (in a couple of weeks) you can apply for an Adjustment of Status and in 3-4 months you'll get an EAD (empl. author. document). Actually they're required by law to give it to you within 90 days of your Adj. of Status petition filing, if they don't you can go to the nearest INS office and demand an interim EAD. Once you got a receipt for your Adj. of Status you can reside legally in the US and once you got EAD you can work legally. There's no way your case will be processed by October since they're processing now cases for June 2002, moreover in Vermont they haven't processed a single EB-1 or EB-2 NIW (national interest waiver) since summer 2003 (my guess is that they probably wait for new (read more strict ) regulations). But who cares if you can live and work here. You can also go through consulate (I've heard it's faster) but I don't know much about this route. To file for Adj. of Status you gotta be present in the US.