4 – 8 December 2017 | Hotel Okura, Amsterdam
Rethinking risk management.
Navigate regulation. Embrace change. Challenge culture.
Quote VIP Code FKN2525WMW for a 10% discount.
Join over 650 CROs, regulators, academics and risk management experts from across the globe at the world’s largest risk management event – RiskMinds International.
170+ speakers – including global CROs, heads of risk, regulators, academics, fintech disruptors, Brexit experts, politicians and more – will discuss the latest developments on IFRS 9, operational risk, emerging risk, recovery, resolution, liquidity risk, model risk, central clearing, CCPs, initial margin, FRTB, market risk, credit risk, XVAs, pricing, stress testing, conduct, culture, compliance, reputational risk, fintech and more.
Just a few of the top speakers confirmed are:
- Howard Davies, Chairman, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Guy Verhofstadt, Brexit Negotiator for the European Parliament and Former Prime Minister of Belgium
- Mark Smith, Group Chief Risk Officer, Standard Chartered
- Andrew Gracie, Executive Director for Resolution, Bank of England
- Michael Johnson, Executive Vice President Supervision & Regulation, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Stefan Walter, Director General Micro-Prudential Supervision I, European Central Bank
- Marcus Chromik, Chief Risk Officer & Board Member, Commerzbank
- Bruce Fletcher, Chief Risk Officer, Global Retail Banking and Wealth Management, HSBC
- Steven Rijswijk, Chief Risk Officer, ING Bank
- Rafael Salinas, Chief Risk Officer, BBVA Group
- Lewis O’Donald, Chief Risk Officer, Nomura Holdings
- Daniel Moore, Chief Risk Officer, Scotiabank
- Julie Galbo, Group Chief Risk Officer, Nordea Bank
Make the most of your time in Amsterdam by attending one of the in-depth summits, forums and workshops running alongside the main RiskMinds International conference:
- Global Risk Regulation Summit – Monday 4 December
- RiskMinds Invest Forum – Monday 4 December
- Risk Culture and Transformation Workshop – Monday 4 December
- Measuring Market Risk Workshop – Friday 8 December
- Capital Requirements from Basel 2.5 to FRTB Workshop – Friday 8 December
- Stress Testing: Theory and Practice Workshop – Friday 8 December
- Recovery and Resolution Planning Workshop – Friday 8 December
Visit the website for full details and to register. Alternatively, you can call KNect365 on +44 (0)20 7017 7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to quote VIP Code FKN2525WMW to claim your 10% discount.