School of Risk Management -
12th - 16th November | London, UK.
The world of risk management continues to face some of the toughest operating challenges we have ever seen. The global financial world is constantly changing and along with it so does the face of risk management as we know it.
Course Leaders, Dr Andrew Street and Professor Maximillian Hall, have combined theory with real life case studies to ensure they cover all facets of modern risk management.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2QWJQXP
Five reasons why you must attend:
1. You will get to grips with the practicalities of cutting edge risk management and methodologies
2. Intensive structure allows the inclusion of highly focused case studies with deep emphasis on practical applications
3. It is the only programme of its kind, providing a comprehensive coverage of the tools, techniques and strategies used within market, credit, and operational risk
4. Taught by the world’s leading risk management experts, it will provide you with the chance to learn from some of the best minds in the business
5. It will provide you with the perfect synergy between theory and real-world application, ensuring you make the transition from theory to practice, with outstanding success
You can view the course brochure here: http://bit.ly/2QZtJss
If you would like any more information regarding this course, please contact us on +44 (0) 2070177190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org