19th– 23rd November 2018 | London, UK.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2R0k7xY
Course Leader and industry professional, Alan McDougall, has combined theory with real-life case studies to enable you to learn the dynamic practice of treasury management as well as the general held ideas and beliefs which support this practice.
Why this course is unmissable:
- Learn how treasuries function in banks and corporations
- Gain an insight into managing currency and interest rate risk
- Discover how to create successful treasury policies
- Understand how to identify risks, measure then and then manage them
- Explore the relationship between trading and hedging
- Understand the relationship between the forward markets and the swap markets
- Develop a knowledge of the currency and interest rate risk management strategies of major corporations and how to profit from them
If you would like any more information regarding this course, please contact us on +44 (0) 2070177190 or email email@example.com