Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

christianakemps8
Topic Author

Beware of Binary Option Scam

February 3rd, 2019, 3:43 pm

I like to enlighten everyone on Coin Bull & Payperex options Scam. They are big time scam and if you have invested on any of the fake brokers please kindly reverse your deposits if possible. I invested 65% of my retirement payment on Coin Bull and Payperex with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses.I had paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money within 15days from the brokers(Coin Bull & Payperex), it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on '''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dutcom)"  ; just in case you are in same situation I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me. Be cautious of where and how you invest your money

bearish

Re: Beware of Binary Option Scam

February 3rd, 2019, 6:16 pm

Wow! That was almost funny.

FaridMoussaoui

February 3rd, 2019, 6:26 pm

"dutcom"

That's scamming people twice.

rmax

February 4th, 2019, 3:58 pm

Meta scam. Nice.

ppauper

February 4th, 2019, 5:15 pm

I regularly get emails from the former president of nigeria asking me to help him move money out of nigeria. I also regularly get emails from both the FBI and lawyers offering to help people who've been the victim of a scam, and that second set of emails looks a lot like this post

Cuchulainn

February 5th, 2019, 12:24 pm

Interesting. I'll have a chat with my advisor.