SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

alpher
Topic Author

We've developed (free) software to predict volatility + other vital tools...

August 23rd, 2017, 4:26 pm

Hello, pls. PM if you want to test the software, here are some of the functionalities:

Calculate the CDF or PDF of any data, including stock prices using the normal distribution, levy and lognormal:

Calculate Sharpe ratio of your returns easily, it can calculate thousands of past-time returns and give detailed precision of Sharpe ratio + other vital statistical values:

Using neural network in attempt to predict price or function: easy loading and saving of data, plenty of parameters, realtime chart calibration of neural network vs real data:

Test if stock data or any data is random or not: easy loading of data, easy visualization when winning stock movements are shown as "1" and losing as "0", numeric estimation if stock price is random or if it can be predicted:

There are other vital tools such as showing of trading signals, very useful option plotter, using SVM to predict function/data etc. It's easy to beat market using simple instructions with the software, we're selling it for ~$3k but can offer free demo right  away for several days(starting it: http://i.imgur.com/hFUUtX8.png).
Just PM me if you want free demo, thanks! info@novucomp.com
Giving the full source is possible too!

Alan

Re: We've developed (free) software to predict volatility + other vital tools...

August 23rd, 2017, 7:28 pm

alpher wrote:
 It's easy to beat market using simple instructions with the software.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -- Carl Sagan

alpher
Topic Author

Re: We've developed (free) software to predict volatility + other vital tools...

August 23rd, 2017, 7:36 pm

^ To be fair, it's not that "easy" when someone lacks common sense. As you can see on the very few screenshots above: MSFT stock prices appear to be perfect example of random data. I'd adivse anyone who uses it to 

1. hedge
2. be aware of "black swans";
3. assume that prices are quite random("stochastic") unless you know something others don't...

The software still can be usefull for various things such as: determining if price is random, if option is priced correctly, forecasting volatility, rate of change of asset, % of capital to invest, etc etc. 

Again, you should PM me if you want 100% free demo, no installation, no CC, no registration. 10x! 
(well it only works on Windows for now! ). 

alpher
Topic Author

September 10th, 2017, 6:42 pm

small update, here is 40+ pages documentation: 

http://novucomp.com/documentation-equilibrium.pdf

thanks!

tagoma

September 13th, 2017, 9:26 pm

We've developed (free) software (...)

(...)  we're selling it for ~$3k (...)

You pricing strategy is too subtle for me, I have to admit.

nazri

October 9th, 2017, 2:48 pm

alpher wrote:
Hello, pls. PM if you want to test the software, here are some of the functionalities:

Calculate the CDF or PDF of any data, including stock prices using the normal distribution, levy and lognormal:

Calculate Sharpe ratio of your returns easily, it can calculate thousands of past-time returns and give detailed precision of Sharpe ratio + other vital statistical values:

Using neural network in attempt to predict price or function: easy loading and saving of data, plenty of parameters, realtime chart calibration of neural network vs real data:

Test if stock data or any data is random or not: easy loading of data, easy visualization when winning stock movements are shown as "1" and losing as "0", numeric estimation if stock price is random or if it can be predicted:

There are other vital tools such as showing of trading signals, very useful option plotter, using SVM to predict function/data etc. It's easy to beat market using simple instructions with the software, we're selling it for ~$3k but can offer free demo right  away for several days(starting it: http://i.imgur.com/hFUUtX8.png).
Just PM me if you want free demo, thanks! info@novucomp.com
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...