Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Nerdy
Topic Author

Could you recommend certifications or courses on Java, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS, maven etc which are good to have on CV

September 4th, 2012, 12:55 pm

I am looking for something on Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS, Maven etc which are widely recognised by market. Could you guys name the ones? Let us not concentrate on budget for the moment.Thank you.

Nerdy
Topic Author

Could you recommend certifications or courses on Java, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS, maven etc which are good to have on CV

September 5th, 2012, 11:16 am

Any ideas?

Nerdy
Topic Author

September 5th, 2012, 1:51 pm

I agree. But my employer is likely to invest into my skills. So, I need to find the best place for such an investment.

Cuchulainn

September 6th, 2012, 5:19 am

(double)
Last edited by Cuchulainn on September 5th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

September 6th, 2012, 5:24 am

No one has mentioned Oracle (training)??Previously you had SUN certified Java develop...

ghostrider

September 10th, 2012, 12:01 pm

As the terms that you mention are relatively small platforms, I doubt that a certification for such limited projects in our over-certified world has a lot of value. To be frank, if someone tells me, he is a certified maven user, I would feel as if someone makes a joke with me. finding out if some knows maven, spring or any of the terms/platforms/technology mentioned, takes three questions - max. Granted, some HR girls might see it as a plus.
Last edited by ghostrider on September 9th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lexington

September 10th, 2012, 3:27 pm

QuoteAny ideas? have you checked www.coursera.com

ravivc

Re: Could you recommend certifications or courses on Java, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS, maven etc which are good to have o

October 23rd, 2018, 2:45 pm

I know about a programming introduction course of Java. This is codegym.cc. The advantage here is that you'll have a Interactive walkthrough.

aditya4

Re: Could you recommend certifications or courses on Java, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS, maven etc which are good to have o

January 19th, 2019, 2:01 pm

I know about a programming introduction course of Java. This is [url=https://www.welookups.com]https://www.welookups.com[/url].
https://www.javacodegeeks.net
The advantage here is that you'll have a Interactive walkthrough.