Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Collector
Topic Author

The Origin Of Gravity From First Principles.

May 12th, 2021, 8:45 am

Paul W. & Co tried do describe some Newton gravity in his Money Formula book, but even if a wonderful, excellent and well written (nice British english and all that) his book on this one part was rather shallow I must say.

So if any of you want to study gravity in depth from the first principles there is now a new book soon out

The Origin Of Gravity From First Principles, Editor Voldymyr Krasnoholovets, Institute of Physics, Kyiv

"Book Description: This book presents a collection of chapters in which researchers who have worked in the field of gravity for years reveal their visions of the origin of gravity. Some approaches are based on field equations and ideas of general relativity, but others suggest their own procedures. Among the visions we see the further development of principles of general relativity, which unify gravity with fluctuations of matter or a background of super-strong interacting gravitons, as well as visions that ignore complicated interactions of gravity with other fields altogether. There is also a new approach in which space-particle dualism is presented. In addition, there is the approach that suggests starting directly with the smallest granularity of space, defined by the Planck scale. These lines of study involve constructions and methods emerging from quantum mechanical formalism and even suggestions for new courses of action, such as subquantum kinetics and submicroscopic mechanics. These approaches all try to explain the concepts of particle, mass, and their interactions. These are new trends both in the theory of gravitation and in the theory of elementary particles, and hence fundamental physics in general. "

Finally the Newton Apple get quantized, tasty too:
Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 10.05.34 AM.png
and yes I have a long chapter there

xnick

Re: The Origin Of Gravity From First Principles.

June 3rd, 2021, 8:16 pm

Always wandered: you are so keen to share your scientific endeavors, but no one shows any skepticism. Looking at your papers, I see that 99% of the citations come from your other articles - not a good thing. Same goes to Krasnoholovets, btw - just checked.

Am I the first to say this? Will I now get banned forever :? :shock:
p.s. no, I didn't read anything past abstracts - got dazzled by the brightness of ideas.

bearish

June 3rd, 2021, 10:31 pm

Of course, I can’t speak for Paul, but that doesn’t strike me as coming close to a ban-worthy offense. Now, posting a question in the general forum full of obscure abbreviations, perhaps more so.

xnick

June 3rd, 2021, 11:26 pm

These obscure abbreviations are everywhere nowadays, I'm surprised this made an offence. Anyway, tried to delete it and got this "You cannot delete posts in this forum."

trackstar

June 3rd, 2021, 11:37 pm

These obscure abbreviations are everywhere nowadays, I'm surprised this made an offence. Anyway, tried to delete it and got this "You cannot delete posts in this forum."
Dry humor there...

Yes, we have a 15-minute editing window, then the posts are locked down, though you can quote and add text in subsequent posts as needed.

We recently had a thread on XVA, where a number of accessible references were provided (mainly SSRN)  and I will post a link to it on your thread in the General Forum. You might also search for XVA here (and do a deeper dive on SSRN) for a few other threads. Hot topic - plenty to read.

Collector
Topic Author

June 4th, 2021, 8:23 am

"99% of the citations come from your other articles"

As long as it is not above 100% or below 0% I am not worried....things also changes over time....but my self citation % will stay inside 0% to 100%, and no quantum probabilities outside 0 to 1 in my theory!

every paper, chapter etc. must be judged on its own.

Great progress! Soon putting out my gravitational metric and tensors..

Cuchulainn

June 4th, 2021, 2:29 pm

Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Collector
Topic Author

June 4th, 2021, 3:53 pm

"Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P."  Kamala harris? why should I cite her, she dont know fisiks 

katastrofa

June 5th, 2021, 12:40 am

Always wandered: you are so keen to share your scientific endeavors, but no one shows any skepticism. Looking at your papers, I see that 99% of the citations come from your other articles - not a good thing. Same goes to Krasnoholovets, btw - just checked.

Am I the first to say this? Will I now get banned forever :? :shock:
p.s. no, I didn't read anything past abstracts - got dazzled by the brightness of ideas.
Does your command of physics go any further than counting citations? ;-)
Feel free to use it. Paul doesn't ban - or at least he says so ;-)
Krasnoholovets and Collector do unorthodox physics, hence not cited much by the so-called community.

Cuchulainn

June 6th, 2021, 8:54 am

"Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P."  Kamala harris? why should I cite her, she dont know fisiks 
Richard Nixon, actually

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXlvy3sTTBk

katastrofa

June 6th, 2021, 11:59 am

Einstein was offered to become the first president of Israel. If he, a pacifist, could see the future, he would have accepted.

Kamala Harris doesn’t know physics? Careful there, she's Hindu after her mother. Don't you know that Schrodinger and the clique ripped off quantum mechanics from Vedic scripts? They hide the truths about the world that no Greek can tell you.

Collector
Topic Author

July 7th, 2021, 10:42 am

Collector
Topic Author

July 29th, 2021, 6:04 pm

Finally in my hands, great layout, the only chapter you have to read to understand the world (Granate apples):
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 7.36.58 PM.png