Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Y0da
Topic Author

An article by Jamshidian needed

January 14th, 2008, 3:09 pm

Hello,Does someone have a copy of the following article?Jamshidian, F. 1991. “Bond and Option Evaluation in the Gaussian Interest Rate Model.” Research in Finance 9: 131--170.If someone does, can he please contact me via PM to discuss further how I can receive the article?Thanks,Yoda

Y0da
Topic Author

January 28th, 2008, 10:02 am

Last edited by Y0da on March 4th, 2008, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Y0da
Topic Author

February 14th, 2008, 12:51 pm

Last edited by Y0da on March 4th, 2008, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Y0da
Topic Author

March 4th, 2008, 8:26 pm

Ok, finally managed to get a hold of the article through an acquaintanceat MIT. It's a nice thing that good libraries exist out there in the world.

TraderJoe

March 4th, 2008, 10:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Y0daOk, finally managed to get a hold of the article through an acquaintanceat MIT. It's a nice thing that good libraries exist out there in the world.Yeah, so why don't you use them? Or buy it online.

unkpath

March 5th, 2008, 1:25 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: Y0daOk, finally managed to get a hold of the article through an acquaintanceat MIT. It's a nice thing that good libraries exist out there in the world.Yeah, so why don't you use them? Or buy it online.yeah I agree, but at the same time, end those stupid comments of yours TJ, end'em now.you're posting too much crap and on those rare relevant occasions (not here), what you say doesn't represent your own opinion anyway. get some self-esteem and shut up.

Y0da
Topic Author

March 5th, 2008, 2:00 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: Y0daOk, finally managed to get a hold of the article through an acquaintanceat MIT. It's a nice thing that good libraries exist out there in the world.Yeah, so why don't you use them? Or buy it online.I would if we had such libraries where I live.And I would also have bought it online if I hadactually needed the whole book of Research inFinance vol. 9, and not just the one individual article.PS. Don't tell me to move to another country.Let's just stop this discussion now instead.