Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

J
Topic Author

The Swaps & Financial Derivatives Library: Products, Pricing, Applications and Risk Management, 3rd Edition Revised

May 22nd, 2008, 5:36 pm

The Swaps & Financial Derivatives Library: Products, Pricing, Applications and Risk Management, 3rd Edition Revised by Satyajit DasHow is it?Does it come with CD-ROM?
Last edited by J on May 21st, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unkpath

The Swaps & Financial Derivatives Library: Products, Pricing, Applications and Risk Management, 3rd Edition Revised

May 23rd, 2008, 1:03 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: JThe Swaps & Financial Derivatives Library: Products, Pricing, Applications and Risk Management, 3rd Edition Revised by Satyajit DasHow is it?Does it come with CD-ROM?nope, I don't think there is a CD ROM in that series. it seems kind of OK. I am not sure who would use such a wordy treatise though. I personally haven't. I am not sure it is a good resource for quants and sales/structurers who might be the other target audience probably, do they have time to waste on such a thing. that said, this guy, Das, makes a good impression on me. I only looked at volume 1 and at the volume on IR stuff, I don't know therisk management book, nor do I know the credit derivatives volume. his approach is to try and cover as much ground as possible, in terms of products and risk properties. worth a look.

WilmottBookshop

May 27th, 2008, 7:11 am

<a href="http://books.global-investor.com/books/ ... 202">Swaps and Financial Derivatives Library, 3rd Edition Revised</a>