Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

February 13th, 2021, 3:47 pm

Due to some problem with this forum that occured few hours ago, the date of this post is shown wrong. The following post was made on Saturday , Februaray 13, 2021, 3:47 pm GMT.
Friends, it has been more than three weeks that new American president swore into office but mind control has only slightly decreased and I think it is just a breather to deflect people's criticism and mind control might continue in full steam after a few weeks. 
Islamabad city is continuously getting drugged and in many close neighborhoods the drinks I like have been completely drugged. It is not easy to get good bottled water. And mind control agents continuously follow me to drug the food if I go to eat at small street restaurants. 
When I spoke about chemicals being forced into my mouth that settle on my tongue and upper jaw, I got a reprieve for two days and then they started forcing chemicals in my mouth again. Painful itch in my anus is a very routine matter and if I complain or not, it does not make any difference. I have to keep a very thick plastic sheet on driving seat on my car to save me from extremely painful microwaves going into my back. Few days back, this plastic sheet was stolen from my car(my cell phone was also in the car at the same time but nobody touched it) when I went inside a store. I had to buy another plastic sheet to save myself from torture. So mind control really remains in full swing. I have been able to do some good research only because the effect of previous injection had decreased and I was a bit better. Now my family is asking me to get a new antipsychotic injection and they still refuse to let me see a psychiatrist of my choice.
I am not blaming the new president for any of this because I am fully aware that he has to take care of a lot of very important things. But of course, I do not want it to be another story of crashed expectations. 
When Barack Obama was running for president in 2008, most of the mind control victims were extremely excited. At that time I used to browse around on mind control forums like peacepink and many others routinely and there was a great excitement among victims that mind control would end after Barack Obama holds office. 
Unfortunately all the dreams and expectations of the mind control victims were thoroughly crashed when Barack Obama took office. Though mind control was not a political issue, after Barack Obama assumed office, he declared that he had come to know several new things that he previously did not know and he would not be able to fulfill many of his campaign promises. Mind control in Pakistan and many other places increased dramatically like never before. We have in Lahore a huge building called Arfa towers where all the facilities for technology and IT companies were provided to attract new firms and entrepreneurs and later Arfa towers became a scene of mind control carnage since tens of aspiring computer scientists and entrepreneurs were retarded and it became very easy for mind control agencies to find the talent since the facility attracted talent and retard it. Barack Obama's time was like black death for talent in technology in our country (I am not talking about pseudo-talent that American embassy continued to support and showcase heroically in the meantime.)  I still recoil with horror when I look back and recall how difficult it was to get good drinking water in Lahore during Barack Obama's time for more than six months in 2013-2014. I would have to go to remote parts of the city, go to villages around the city and sometimes even go to other cities and only then I would be able to get some good water after repeated attempts(It is all chronicled in this thread earlier) and my only worry during the day would be to somehow get good food and water.
I consider myself a democrat not because I am a great fan of any democratic president but because I consider principles of democratic party to be the right principles to follow for human beings. Please do not consider that I am a democrat just because I dislike the principles behind extreme right wing in United States and have remained their victim. I thoroughly believe that it is own business of every individual how to live their life and what to do with themselves or what lifestyle to adopt as long as they do not hurt others, break the law. Everyone should best decide on their own how to live their life. We can have discussions or persuade others to do something but forcing others to live the way anybody else considers right is a very wrong thing. 
But being a democrat and cherishing the principles of democratic party does not mean that I have to praise democratic presidents like Barack Obama. You have every right to differ and I truly respect your opinion but in my opinion Barack Obama was a short-statured human being. Becoming President of United States is no mean feat and you need something exceptional to become US president. The exceptional skill that brought Barack Obama to prominence was his oratory. He was not a great leader, he was a great orator. Other than oratory, he did not have any exceptional wisdom. A great leader is someone who knows what is right when people in general do not know and makes people do the right thing against the wind. Barack Obama moved masses with his oratory but so did Donald Trump in his own way.
Lot of interesting things happened during Barack Obama's time. I used to browse mind control forum peacepink and its owner was a member of "human rights leaders for Barack Obama" group and another human rights group. It was probably year 2008. I came to know somehow that these groups were open to public and joined them. As a memeber of the group, I had the privilege to send messages to everyone else in the group. I sent an email about my mind control with my mind experiences and requested for help. Very next day I found that "human right leaders for Barack Obama' had revoked my ability to send messages to other members of the group. It became obvious to me that they were not "human rights leaders for Barack Obama". Instead they were "human rights mediocres for Barack Obama". 
Later in 2010, when I was in London, you could write posts on myBarackObama.com and they appeared in a serial blog. I wrote some posts on same mybarackobama.com but they were promptly removed. I just complained about mind control in a very civilized way. In all fairness, can you imagine that any such thing could be censored by office of American president when Americans call themselves to be fortress of free speech. It is hypocrisy by American president's office. At least that is what I call it. By the way, on insistence of crooks in American Army, even Amnesty International group on linkedin removed my blogs. US Army crooks probably told him that I was a Muslim who had to be stopped at all cost and frightened the group owner so much that he promptly removed my blog from his group. By the way I believe that all religions are false and science only supports belief in evolution.
Friends would recall when people at Flint were desperately asking for help against disease and sickness caused by contaminated water. Barack Obama promptly declined their request for help probably thinking that these blacks just want to extort money out of me. If he were a leader, the insensitive president would at least ask for inquiry into the matter considering how people were begging and clamoring for help. This inquiry and scientific study was later done by third party academics who were in no way obliged to do it and the truth about why people at Flint were becoming sick became obvious. 
I relate the mind control victims to desperate people at Flint. In a very similar way mind control victims were begging for help and trying to do everything possible to somehow get out of mind control but Barack Obama wanted to oblige a group of people who had helped him get into power and who lobbied strongly for mind control to continue.  On the mind control forums there were stories of women victims writing letters of help to Michelle Obama but to no avail. I just think Barack Obama was a very insensitive president. Oh, he loved to take selfies with Belgian Prince.
Really, people appreciate honesty not hypocrisy. When mind control thrived under a democratic president, how could you ever talk about human rights to rest of the world. I know a lot of Americans are very genuinely committed to upholding human rights but unless something like this becomes an issue of national importance many of them do not even know about many such grave abuses and who are the insensitive groups in US behind such abuses and lobbying for such abuses to continue. Anyway, at least I believe that Barack Obama was a very short statured individual. 
I do not want to say anything about how good or bad Donald Trump was since I had no expectations from him but still his first three years in office were slightly better than Barack Obama's time. Only the last year was somewhat worse but still nothing close to what I experienced in 2013/2014. I will however say that I thought Hillary Clinton was a woman of great caliber and intellect and I was very sure that she would end mind control once in office. But I was extremely sad when she lost the elections unexpectedly.
Trickery, deception and machinations by crooks in American army and defense is not a new thing. Like an iceberg there is a valid justice system we see above the surface while there is another justice system below the surface run in parallel by crooks in American army and they retard whoever they dislike. This parallel justice system run by gang of crooks retards innocent civilians who could never have been retarded due to any ethics that underlie the true justice system above the surface. 
Again machinations and active deception is not a new thing in US defense. After hundreds of thousands of people had been killed in Iraq War, Colin Powell repeatedly said that he was misled about weapons in Iraq and asked for an inquiry but he was silenced by defense crooks. Later still unapologetic crooks in US army said that there was a chemistry professor who had lied to us about the weapons. When these crooks can wage wars to cause human tragedy on unprecedented scale with their deception and trickery, I am a very little fish and lying to other Americans about me to declare me a bad person should be no more difficult than simply rotating their tongue in their mouth to blurt complete lies. In fact, mind control guy told me several times that if I had any friends, they would have been telling people fabricated plans to declare me someone with  terrorist intentions. In fact about five of my old friends who I had left and who had not contacted me for fifteen years tried to connect with me again in early January within a span of one week because crooks in American defense wanted to manipulate me. I want to warn all good Americans that crooks in defense are leveraging the good will American people have earned over decades by doing right and good things and these crooks simply masquerade as good Americans to deceive people of other nations.
A very similar thing was Abu-Gharib. Crooks in defense had no conception that they were doing any wrong thing when they were openly urinating on human captives. It was an open thing in army and most crooks thought it was indeed a very right thing to do. I want to request CNN, New York Times, and Washington Post to run a comprehensive story on mind control torture, retarding and victimization of intelligent people of US and other nations by crooks in US army on behest of some powerful people in United States and due to rightwing extremist biases of these crooks. If you happen to know who these insensitive rich and powerful people and groups in US are, please share it with your fellows so everybody knows about it. 
I want to take this opportunity to tell the new president that good Americans and people all over the world in general and mind control victims in particular have great expectations from him. Please, as supreme commander of US army, do not let US army anything that is against established American ethics, human rights and human dignity. All mind control victims beg you to take right actions to restore their human dignity. Please do not be swayed by any lobbying or pressure from any interest group in US to take a wrong decision that continues insensitive torture on civilians for all their life. We want office of American president to be a fortress for human rights and not of hypocrisy like it was in Barack Oabma's time.
As a Pakistani, I request you to order US army to recall all mind control agents from Pakistan and dismantle all mind control infrastructure from Pakistan. 
And I say again that I said several times on this forum. God Bless America and its people. We wish all the good for American people and American friends and hope they genuinely help us in development of our country. Please do not be led by the hatred of right wing crooks in US army for Muslim countries. People all over the world are losing their religion as they get good and better education but unfortunately ultra right wing crooks in US army are not losing their hatred and machinatory practices.
Last edited by Amin on February 14th, 2021, 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Amin
Topic Author

February 13th, 2021, 7:19 pm

After writing the above post, I walked out into the balcony of my sister's house and they had a huge amount of heavy gas in the open balcony that diffused into my pants from the feet and charged my legs and it is a very discomforting experience for the victim. They are using all sort of gases again.

Amin
Topic Author

February 14th, 2021, 6:56 am

I want to request friends in both US, Europe and UK to forward the address of my persecution thread to prominent journalists in newspapers both in US and Europe. Some genuine investigative journalists would completely love this stuff. Before they read my complete thread, please ask them to read my very brief application to Human Rights Watch(HRW) here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=102298
In my opinion, newspapers generally avoid to do anything out of the ordinary and to do such an investigative report would require large scale bureaucratic approvals from the newspaper administration who generally do not want to annoy anybody but once in a while there are some brave journalists who run such story.

Amin
Topic Author

February 14th, 2021, 7:17 am

I want to make this request to President Joe Biden who is also supreme commander of US army. I made an application to Human Rights Watch(HRW) for help against my human rights abuses by US Army. The application appeared on internet on this forum here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=102298. But most of my emails that I made to others to invite them to look at my application were blocked by US army crooks. I made tweets to US senators about help but US army crooks also blocked my twitter tweets to prominent and respected US senators. My tweets to Pakistani journalists and politicians were also blocked.
I again want to request president Joe Biden who is also supreme commander of US army to stop these crooks in US army from blocking my emails, tweets and linkedin messages. If these crooks have something to say to these politicians and journalists, they can discuss it with respective recipients in a civilized way but please stop US army crooks from blocking my twitter messages to other people.
Crooks blocked these messages because they had nothing other than lies, trickery and deception. I was exposing US army crooks who had taken large bribes and favors from rich and powerful people in US and they did not want me to step on their tail. When the original tweets were sent(that were blocked by US Army) it was time of Donald Trump so I did not protest as it would be useless but please ask these crooks to abide by law and not stop message for from their victims to US senators and politicians.
I will be sending a large number of tweets in next few days.

Following two posts indicate the people who I sent tweets about nine months ago and they were blocked by US army.
Here is my post#1105 on this forum indicating people I meant to send tweets.
written on Fri May 01, 2020 8:11 pm
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=1095#p857551
By tomorrow night, I hope to send tweets with link to my application to Human Rights Watch to all of the people I am already following including some Americans for help.

Americans I am following are
1. Nancy Pelosi
2. Senator Jeff Merkley
3. Elizabeth Warren
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Elizabeth Warren
6. John Kerry
7. Marcus Noland
8. Hillary Clinton

And also to German Ambassador to Pakistan
Bernhard Schlagheck

And following 62 Pakistani politicians and journalists

1. Khurram Zafar
2. Suhail Warraich
3. Maleeha Lodhi
4. Senator Saeed Ghani
5. Miftah Ismail
6. Mushahid Hussain.
7. Ijaz Ul Haq
8. Senator Sherry Rehman
9. Mujib ur Rehman Shami
10. Imran Riaz Khan
11. Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri
12. Muneeb Farooq
13. Usman Dar
14. Marvi Memon
15. Sabir Shakir
16. Gharidah Farooqi
17. Rauf Klasra
18. Mubasher Lucman
19. Sana Bucha
20. Nasim Zehra
21. Arshad Sharif
22. Mohammad Malick
23. Cyril Almeida
24. Sheikh Rashid Ahmad
25. Najam Sethi
26. Fahd Husain
27. Marvi Sirmed
28. Abbas NAsir
29. Ali Haider Zaidi
30. Waseem Badami
31. Shafqat Mahmood
32. Mohammad Sarwar
33. Naeem ul Haque
34. Mosharraf Zaidi
35. Raza Ahmad Rumi
36. Murad Saeed
37. Omar r Quraishi
38. Jahangir Khan Tareen
39. Faisal Javed Khan
40. The Express Tribune
41. Asma Shirazi
42. Umar Cheema
43. Khawaja Asif
44. Saleem Safi
45. Moeed Pirzada
46. Engr. Khurram Dastagir-Khan
47. Babar Sattar
48. Ansar Abbasi
49. Dawn .com
50. Dr. Arif Alvi
51. Ahsan Iqbal
52. Shah Mahmood Qureshi
53. Shireen Mazari
54. Shahzeb Khanzadah
55. PTI
56. Babar Awan
57. Hamid Mir
58. Kamran Khan
59. Imran Khan
60. Ch Fawad Hussain
61. Asad Umar
62. Kashif Abbasi
Here is a later post#1106 (written on Saturday May 02, 2020 8:06 pm)where I confirmed that I have sent tweets to all of the people mentioned in previous post.
I have sent tweets about my letter for help to Human Rights Watch to all of the individuals mentioned in the previous thread.
In addition, I have also sent tweets to following people.

Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan
Ayesha Siddiqa
Hassan Nisar
Dr. Atta-ur-Rahman
Ahmad Noorani

I have also sent linkedin messages to a large number of my Pakistani connections and also requested them to spread the web address of my letter to HRW through twitter and facebook.

I will try to do some more activity to approach the public in Pakistan for help. I will really ask all Pakistani and other friends to spread the letter through social media to deter further persecution activity of all the mind control targets in Pakistan and elsewhere.
But my only first two of my tweets reached their recipients and all later tweets were stopped by crooks of US army. Please ask these crooks to end their crookery and let me send tweets to US politicians and other people across the world.

Amin
Topic Author

February 15th, 2021, 7:20 am

Previous American governments have been lying brazenly and staunchly denying the existence of any mind control program in US Army. Retarding innocent human beings with mind control is a very cruel and inhuman practice and it is very surprising how such an inhuman practice can continue to exist in 21st century. Though mind control in US is mostly used by crooks in army to retard intelligent people of some minorities (Blacks, Muslims etc.) and some special groups in American society also benefit from mind control by suggesting targets to US army and these interest groups might make flimsy arguments that mind control helps American economy in several ways when intelligent foreigners are retarded. I want to tell Americans that it might possibly make some miniscule benefit to American economy at cost of cruel and inhuman practices, it is really not worth it. I will give people example of Abraham Lincoln who was a great visionary leader and a great human being and he rightly decided to go to war to end the cruelties and horrors of slavery despite negative impact of abolishing slavery on American economy and he started a new chapter in American history and he is known as one of the greatest presidents in American history. I want to request the newly elected president Joe Biden to follow the example of Abraham Lincoln and end the widespread inhuman cruelty of mind control at hands of US army.
I want to tell Americans that America is not a lame country and Americans are not a lame people. America today is epitome of height of modern human civilization. America has the most wealth, the most intelligent brains, and the greatest institutions of scholarship, knowledge and research. A great country like America does not need to resort to any inhuman cruelty like mind control to remain a great country. America today has all the right ingredients that any country needs to remain a leader in the world for another century. If Americans take right visionary decisions, optimize their resources properly and invest in their future intelligently, they can easily remain a great country in every aspect excellence is defined by modern humanity. 
As a humble friend of American people, I will suggest to new president to make a council of Americans who have distinguished themselves in research and scholarship in various fields at academic institutions and ask them to give recommendations how to plan, optimize and invest in the future of America and her people so that American people excel in every aspect of human civilization. 
And I would again request new president Joe Biden to follow the example of great American president Abraham Lincoln to abolish cruel and inhuman practices of mind control from US army and dismantle mind control infrastructure from US and all other countries. 
I want to tell Americans that countries are just like people in a society. While everybody has to earn their own income, in a good society people are thoughtful about each other and try to help each other in their endeavors. In a good and mature society, instead of being jealous, people relish each other's success while trying to help those who are left behind.

Amin
Topic Author

February 16th, 2021, 4:29 pm

I want to give readers an idea about state of continuing mind control. One good thing is that I have not been given any antipsychotic injection yet. I plainly refused and told my family that I am not going to get any injection now. My family said that they would agree if a doctor is willing to suggest that I did not need injections. But when I say that I want to go to a doctor of my choice, my family refuses. Everyday my family insists that I get the antipsychotic injection but I have continued to refuse.
Other than the injection, mind control is not decreasing at all. They have set up lasers in my room where I sleep according to my sleeping posture and they continue to charge my back and private parts and sometimes it is painful. Today I went to Rawalpindi in the evening and even though I had placed thick hard plastic sheet on my seat and I was sitting on the sheet, they used so high frequency microwaves that I would have sheer pain in my back. I have told friends before they sometimes give a very small cut on the tongue using microwaves remotely. And today when I was going to Rawalpindi, they gave a very small cut on my tongue and it would not bleed but it would still be very painful especially when I would eat or speak. Tongue is a very sensitive organ and even a very small cut can be very painful. I also think that mind control agencies are trying their best to drug my food without making it too obvious. They avoid drugging the entire markets since it would be noticed by everyone and also by the embassies but they actively try to send the agents in the guise of restaurant workers when I sit to eat at a street restaurant. I have this feeling that mind control agents now want to give me some special drugs so that I lose my head and write offensive things on this forum and lose my credibility I have.

Amin
Topic Author

February 17th, 2021, 9:11 am

In my application to Human Rights Watch(HRW), I have outlined how barbaric some psychiatrists become when they are they are given huge bribes and when they are protected by Army/people in authority. Some people would find it very hard to believe how food/beverages in entire markets are drugged with precision. But this is an open secret now and a large number of people in academia and others in US know about it. While American embassy would not tell many Americans about how food/beverages/water in entire markets and in the whole city is drugged, some good European embassies have been telling Europeans and Americans how American tax payer's money(several hundred millions dollars per city in poor countries) is used to do supernatural things(like drugging beverages/good in entire cities) in our poor countries to retard some intelligent targets. So if you know a few people in academia (In America or major mainland European countries-math/finance) who are well-connected, it is highly likely that you can get to know the true details of inhuman and barbaric details of mind control. And a large number of people in US/Europe know the powerful people who are lobbying for mind control to retard minorities, foreigners and others. So please just ask around and you will get to know the truth. I have earlier said that people of a particular group are behind it. I did not name the group since there are a large number of very distinguished, noble and great human beings in that group, so I did not want to disrespect them.  And there are a few evil people in every group(however good it is) who assume power and start machinating so please tell others and ask around who these rich and powerful individuals are who are behind retarding a large number of human beings.
Since I have stepped on the tail of crooks in American Army/Pentagon, I am sure they would never be willing to let go of me easily and they will start drugging the neighborhoods and broader city of Islamabad/Rawalpindi where I am currently living. I want to request good Americans to ask the American  Army to stop drugging the cities of Islamabad/Rawalpindi where I am currently living and recall mind control personnel from my country. I would also request good Europeans to ask their embassies to force Pakistani government and army to not drug the cities on behest of crooks of US army to corner and retard me. 
And I want to request the new US President that mind control is an open secret all over the world and governments in Europe and many poor countries have come to know that it is meant to retard their intelligent people. Though some staff around the president might be lying to president that true nature and intentions of mind control are not known to public(and foreign governments), they are deceiving the new president to lobby for rich and powerful people(and might have taken bribes or favors from those rich machinatory people). So please do not do anything that wrongs the great trust American people have placed in you by damaging the reputation of nice and good-natured American people. We all agree that retarding human beings is a great crime. 

Amin
Topic Author

February 17th, 2021, 4:40 pm

It seems Go Daddy has shut down my domain http://infinitiderivatives.com
Or somebody else blocked it. It does not open anywhere. It was perfectly fine a few days ago. I have already paid GoDaddy till November 2011 and I never had problems before.
May be US defense crooks did it.

Amin
Topic Author

February 17th, 2021, 6:01 pm

[ltr]My website www,infinitiderivatives.com was working perfectly well just a few days ago when I checked. My website was very professional and gave a great image but Since I have been exposing crooks in US defense, they attacked my website and took it off internet.[/ltr]

[ltr]Here is my chat conversation with my hosting company Godaddy representative.[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety

[/ltr]

[ltr]at 21:56, Feb 17:
Please help me with your account's customer number and pin so I can validate your account and check through.
I will be sharing two secure forms here in the chat.
[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 21:56, Feb 17:

infinitiderivatives.com
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 21:56, Feb 17:

Sweety has sent you a Secure Form: PIN and Customer Number
[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 21:58, Feb 17:

I do not have the pin. I cannot recall. Just the customer number. My website infinitiderivatives.com does not open. please check why it is down.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety, are you there?[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 21:59, Feb 17:

yes.
[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 22:00, Feb 17:

Why does my website not open. can you check.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:00, Feb 17:

one moment.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Please share the one time code sent on your email.[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:06, Feb 17:

Have you received one time code ?
[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 22:06, Feb 17:

#####
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:07, Feb 17:

Thank you for validating your account.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Please allow me 3 to 5 minutes while I am checking your website,[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 22:10, Feb 17:

Thank you. I am here.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:13, Feb 17:

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.
[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 22:14, Feb 17:

I have not changed anything in my website for years. It was opening perfectly a week ago when I checked.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:16, Feb 17:

sure, let me check everything for you.
[/ltr]

######
######
[ltr]Are you able to access wp-admin from your end ?[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 22:22, Feb 17:

I cannot know anything. I paid someone to make the website and host it.
[/ltr]

[ltr]I did not change anything on my website for more than a year now.[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:24, Feb 17:

sure, can you please check with your developer if he can get into wp-admin to check the status.
[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 22:25, Feb 17:

But can you check if any changes were made to website in past few days?
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:26, Feb 17:

sure, let me check.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:32, Feb 17:

still checking.
[/ltr]

[ltr]Do you have username and password for wp-admin ?[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 22:37, Feb 17:

No. I will have to get the password from Godaddy.
[/ltr]

[ltr]I do not login frequently and changed passwords about twenty days ago but I cannot recall now.[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:41, Feb 17:

No wp-admin username and password will be different as your developer should know the same , he has used WordPress application to made your website. so we need to get into that dashboard to check the details.
[/ltr]

[ltr]You
 at 22:42, Feb 17:

But I asked if you could tell if anybody changed the website contents. Can you check for that?
[/ltr]

[ltr]Sweety
 at 22:43, Feb 17:

No body has changed anything from the server end however let me double the same for you.
[/ltr]

And then she gave me passwords for wp-admin and conversation is closed.

Cuchulainn

February 17th, 2021, 7:30 pm

Sweety?(?)

No. I will have to get the password from Godaddy.[/ltr]

[ltr]I do not login frequently and changed passwords about twenty days ago but I cannot recall now.[/ltr]

[ltr]Does't sound kosher[/ltr]

Amin
Topic Author

February 25th, 2021, 4:37 pm

Cuch, I thought you follow my posts and you know that I do not believe in religion.

I have not written on this thread for more than a week now. There was a marked decrease in mind control in early January  and I was very sure that mind control would end with arrival of new democratic president, but mind control sharply increased  about twenty days ago and I was very distressed and I made several posts on this forum after that. Due to increasing mind control, I was tempted to spend far more time protesting against mind control on internet and my focus was shifting away from my research. But I was able to remain sane and shrugged any negative effects from mind control and refocused on my research. But mind control continued to increase in past few weeks. My daily routine is a bit difficult and it is hard to find time for everything. In the morning, I have to attend to my mother after 8:30 am when my sister is away for her job. My mother really keeps me busy as she walks around the house slowly for 40 rounds on average(in batches of 3-8 rounds after every half hour) which is more than three kilometers and I walk by her holding her arm. I also have to help her whenever she moves around inside the house and also make sure she gets proper food portions at right time and give her medicine etc. It is a bit difficult to concentrate on my programming during this time. My sister comes back to home between 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm depending upon how busy her schedule is. 
I leave the house in my car a bit after my sister gets back home and go out in my car to get good food and water which is extremely difficult and becoming harder everyday. During past few days, almost in any food store where I entered, mind control agents would walk inside the store after I have entered and take positions among the staff. Food places and bakery staff (where I would order food that is already prepared and that I can get very quickly) would try everything to delay my order(as they are asked to do so  by remote voice to skull) so that mind control agents could arrive and drug the food. Many times I would have to quickly take whatever food is ready off the aisle when mind control agents come from outside and want to drug the food posing as staff at the food shops. They are also drugging water on a large scale and getting good water is very difficult(I am expert at it in my own right since this has continued like that for more than twenty years). I did not complain about it because of my research. I wanted to write about it yesterday but I was extremely tired in the evening and I slept very early without doing any work the whole day. 
After my family did not force antipsychotic injections(with mind control chemicals added at manufacturing source) , I am trying to lose weight(I am 30 kg overweight). My earlier eating routine was very haphazard since I would eat and drink a lot (almost anything that makes me feel better and lift me a bit out of the effects of mind control injections.) But negative side of this change is that my food has become more predictable since I have a relatively similar regime(milk, tea and whole wheat biscuits without sugar) and one medium sized meal. It will not take mind control agencies more than a week or two to make sure that supply of milk and biscuits I like are drugged in all of Rawalpindi and Islamabad. I have seen this happen dozens of time in Lahore in past ten years and Islamabad/Rawalpindi metropolitan area is a lot smaller than Lahore city. Mind control agencies are already trying frenetically to drug my food. I have been able to avoid getting hit since I have been getting good food in different remote places in the city that has been lying on the shelves from before but it will be almost impossible to continue to outsmart mind control agencies.
Mind control agencies continue all sort of other torture techniques especially the use of gases that charge the body(settle on the body) or the gases that victim has to inhale since this is the preferred way for mind control when mind control agencies have failed to drug the food of the victim. And they also use heavy gases in the open that charge the body. I like to stand in the open balcony on first floor of my sister's house and sometimes go to the roof at night and walk there. And for many days, they have used heavy gas that charges my legs. Though others may not be affected by the gas, I can literally feel it and I have to walk with heavy steps in the gas(I mean it decreases the easiness with which I would walk). I can feel the heavy gas and I can also feel its effect on restraining(making it difficult) my ability to move my legs. For more than seven or eight years, I have protested about the use of gases. Mind control agencies decrease the use of gases when good people protest against it and start using it again (after a few weeks or months)when I do not write about it anymore. 
Other than gases, mind control agents do not let me sleep well. A good and sound sleep really helps us have a very healthy and great working brain and when mind control agents fail to give drugged food to the victim they resort to the use of gases and sleep deprivation since they are afraid that original neurotransmitters of the victim they have blocked(for a long time) would become active again and would start connecting different other parts of the brain. 
And the continued charging of my back and forcing charges into my body from the back also continues. Many times I would wake up in my sleep due to extremely painful itch in my back as they force charges inside the body from my back.
I really want to request all good people to protest against mind control agencies and their increasing attempts at drugging the food. If good people do not stop them now, a lot of food items in the cities of Rawalpindi/Islamabad would be thoroughly drugged in next ten to fifteen days.
I also want to tell friends that I have strongly protested against mind control agencies recently and I have also been able to do some good research and all of this helps me win sympathies of good Americans and others and a large number of them get strong reservations against mind control. This is the last thing that mind control agencies want and therefore they want to use their old time proven trick which is to drug the food of the victim with bad neurotransmitters and make him say something offensive in order to restore the credibility of corrupt mind control agencies in the mind of some people and make good people believe that victim is a bad person. I want to tell people that some of the bad mind control neurotransmitters are so strong that they will even force Pope or American president to say offensive things you would never have heard from any decent guy in all of your life.
Edit: I just went to roof of my sister's house with tea and a few biscuits and there was both heavy gas and the gas that is inhaled. When I would inhale the gas, it would charge inside of my mouth and slightly stiffen my jaws.

Amin
Topic Author

February 26th, 2021, 7:52 am

Thank you Paul for your post. I will look at the website you mentioned. But I want to really thank you for letting me write bold things on your forum that most forum owners would not allow. Though I might have different ideas than you on a lot of issues, I am a staunch supporter of freedom of speech just like you are and I am sure both of us agree on one slogan,"Je suis Charlie". I consider myself lucky to have been writing on your forum since 2003.

I want to write this post to ask American tax payers to please cut funding of crooks in US army. I was reading that there has not been a successful audit of spending by US army in past decade. You would probably ask me why you should do anything to bridle spending by crooks in army. Here is why.
Crooks in US defense have spent several billion dollars in attempts to retard me over past twenty years. I went to Hong Kong in 2000 to find a job in finance and derivatives and I stayed there for three months. Crooks in US army continues to drug food and water at large number of places in Hong Kong and Kowloon and continued to play all sort of tricks with me. I still recall when I went to office of South China Morning Post to tell them how badly they had drugged the city of Hong Kong, they had already set up someone who received me and told me after hearing my story that he did not believe me. 
They gave me electric shocks twenty days after I returned from Hong Kong.
Later I was asked by my Japanese employer to come to Tokyo (2005) and work in their office there(I was earlier working from Lahore). They drugged large number of places in Tokyo city and mad e my life absolute hell and I resigned only after one month of stay in Tokyo. I did not want to return to Pakistan due to huge persecution by my family and the army so I decided to go somewhere where US military could not go and got Iranian visit visa from Tokyo and went to Tehran. 
Crooks in US defense gave huge amount of money to Iranian crooks(crooks everywhere know each other well) and they used huge microwave and gases torture on me. I still recall on my first night in an Iranian hotel, I left the hotel after midnight and randomly ran in streets of Tehran to somehow avoid pain due to directed microwave torture. Just after two or three days in Tehran, I was trying to find refuge in embassies like Vatican in Tehran asking them to help me on human grounds. I left Tehran after one week and flew back to Pakistan. I still recall that I arrived at Tehran airport a lot earlier than flight departure. I had previously protested somewhere against unnecessary removal of shoes of Muslim passengers and it was known to mind control agencies. They asked Iranians security on airport who approached me inside the departure lounge and took me to a room and asked me to remove my shoes and had my body search.
Since during all this, mind control agencies could not control me well and several of my neurotransmitters were coming back, they had extremely huge amount of gases in washrooms in Dubai airport where I would stop for transit while going to Karachi. No wonder ultra conservative crooks in US army align so well with Saudi(who dissolve their criticizers in acid) and Dubai.
Later I got British HSMP work visa and went to London in 2010. Crooks in US defense drugged several large cities of UK on a large scale(it was impossible to get good beverages or bottled water. They even drugged beer, wine and pork at a lot of places.) You can ask people in UK secret services(many of whom would love to tell you everything in detail) about supernatural stories how they drugged food in cities of UK in 2010. I still recall that I wrote several page account of my persecution and I would print hundred of copies of it and distribute them in London. When I was distributing those papers outside of some London Newspapers, administration of those newspapers went to extreme length to point out that certain part of sidewalk was their property and they would call police if I stepped there. I was forcefully removed from the compound in London(after I had passed all security checks) when I went there to ask law firms for help and the law firms on main street would refuse to meet me and say that I had to either email or send the letter by post and they would not accept any papers from me(somebody would approach me at the door and tell me about it and ask me to leave.). 
They continued to drug food and beverages in entire city of Lahore numerous times in past ten years.
Net worth of several mind control agents who continued to retard me in Pakistan is north of several hundred million dollars each depending upon their seniority(with most senior agent worth 800 million USD).
And this drugging of entire cities by crooks of US defense never ends. Now they are drugging the twin cities of Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
I am just telling about myself. There are tens of thousands of mind control victims all over the world.
Please cut their funding before it is too late. They are not retarding just Muslims(I have no religion but of course I am Muslim by birth) only, they retard a large number of totally innocent and talented Americans. Crooks love to bite the same hand that feeds them(It is typical of crooks and large unbridled armies in human history)

Cuchulainn

February 26th, 2021, 9:33 am

Cuch, I thought you follow my posts and you know that I do not believe in religion.

Amin,
That's two remarks.
Your posts were readable until that recent post. My remark was non-denominational. 
Layout issue.

Amin
Topic Author

February 28th, 2021, 7:19 pm

I am writing this post to request good Americans to please force mind control agencies to stop trying to drug my food and water. Mind control agencies are trying their best to drug my food and water. I was able to get good food because I drastically changed my choice of food over past two days. You can imagine the extent of drugging that (three) oranges I bought (to eat on the fly) from a random fruit shop in G-11 Islamabad were drugged. Water I got from sectors next to Kashmir highway(G-13?/G_14?) was also drugged but I was able to get good water from close to Golra town later. I was still able to get good food because it takes sometime to drug large amount of food on the shelves and I changed my earlier food patterns. In the home, mind control agencies continued to use heavy gases and there were mind control devices in the washroom. Sometimes when the victim urinates at a specific place in presence of mind control devices, it seems like needles going into the penis as one urinates because charges are forced into the penis by increasing the potential and this evening the same thing happened and I had extreme pain and needles-feeling when I urinated in the wash room.
Meanwhile I have been working to get the work done on my project for solution of SDEs in Bessel form with probability mass transfer. I spent a lot of time yesterday and also today but there were quite a few little things that I had to do. I made a lot of progress but it will still be another 2-3 days(if I can continue to work at the same pace and nothing unfortunate happens) before I could put the first version on Wilmott technical forum. And it seems that mind control agencies are doing their best to stop me from completing this work since whenever I did good research, there was huge sympathy for mind control victims among good Americans and a lot of good people realized that it is mostly innocent talented people who are targeted by mind control agencies. I think mind control agencies are extremely afraid of the scenario in which pressure from good Americans would force them to free their victims in US and abroad and stories of good, decent and intelligent people making good contributions to society would tarnish the reputation of mind control agencies forever and it may become a huge scandal for US army. So mind control agencies are bent on drugging the food and water in Islamabad/Rawalpindi to prevent me from doing any good research so that sentiments of good and sensitive Americans against mind control do not increase(at least due to my research and protests). I am seriously afraid that mind control agencies might resort to finally forcing my family to put me on antipsychotic injections again so it would be easy to stop me from trying to do good research.
I also want to tell friends again that  I have an "unidentified network connection" that appears on my computer and it never had internet access. I tried to delete it from control panel and settings but it would stubbornly reappear despite my repeatedly deleting its icon and drivers from control panel. I had told friends a few days ago about this "unidentified network connection" stopping my access to internet from my Wifi at home and instead forcing its own internet access on me. I have seen this happen several times in past few days and even when I was writing this post I tried to check the Wifi connections list to realize to my horror that internet access was forced on me through "unidentified network connection" but I switched to wifi on other floor of my house and when they realized that I have come to know about it and I am writing on Wilmott, they revoked the internet access from "unidentified network connection" but this continues to change again and again. Please force these crooks to not change my internet.