1. Churchill will be back in the Oval office.
2. The media will be full of predictions. Many (not all) of these predictions will likely be as much off as their election polls.
4. Trump is unlikely to base his decisions on negative probabilities, at least for the first 100 days.
5. A series of people have got addicted to talk about Trump (few of them will talk directly with Trump) and will keep doing so also for the next 100 days, with the danger of falling productivity.
6. Good Luck to America, Trump and everybody else.
7. The Wheel of fortune is spinning!