Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Big Corporations Whose Products Help Brain Control

April 11th, 2018, 3:44 pm

I want to make this thread exclusively to point out big companies who have very large share in food and beverages market and they add brain control chemicals to their food products. I will not be naming or hinting at any individual in this thread. I take full responsibility for what I write and if some of these corporations think that I am wrongfully maligning them, I would openly ask them to sue me.
Before I start this thread, I would like to thank Wilmott administration because there were many times in past several years when I mentioned about my persecution here and my persecution sharply decreased because my problems got some exposure with a lot of good people who realized what some mind control agencies were doing was very wrong and they protested against it. I would especially like to mention my time in Britain when I was writing on Wilmott everyday and mind control agencies had to be better with me because everything I wrote was being read by some people and who were shocked how such things can happen to any decent human being. Though I would have liked my thread to remain on internet, I do think that my posting emails with names of people who had no relevance to my persecution was a bad thing to do. Though it could be obvious from the content of those emails that I was not implicating any of those people named and just wanted them to possibly act to help me but I take responsibility since 99.9 % of those people had absolutely no hand in my persecution and it was my desperate attempt at writing to get help. I want to mention again that my writing about my experiences very recently have saved me from otherwise very negative consequences. I would like to say again that allowing me to write here on Wilmott about my experiences has truly helped me maintain my sanity and preserved my human rights which could not be possible otherwise and I would especially want to thank Wilmott administration for this. I am truly indebted to Paul Wilmott and others in administration for allowing me to write about my experiences on this forum.
Again my purpose about writing about big corporations is not to malign them for no reason and I believe that many of these large corporations have responsibility to sell food that is good in every respect. Sometimes these corporations are under pressure from influential people to cooperate with brain control agencies and they have state pressure and that is one reason that they have to add brain control chemicals but this issue cannot be resolved if there is no public awareness and pressure on these big companies to comply with good practices. Though I would solely be speaking about my experiences in Pakistan, I am sure some of these issues also arise internationally in other countries and innocent people are also targeted there.
I would start with Nestle Pakistan. For past several years, whenever I tried Nestle water and coffee manufactured in Pakistan, I found them to be drugged with brain control chemicals. Many people might not be willing to believe what I am saying. I would request Nestle International to hold an inquiry about practices in Nestle Pakistan. If Nestle Pakistan thinks I am wrongfully maligning them, I would request them to go ahead and sue me in court. I totally believe in what I am saying. I would request Nestle International to audit ethical practices at Nestle Pakistan and make their food products safe in Pakistan and everywhere in the world. It is one of the largest food brand and I do believe there is huge responsibility on Nestle's shoulders to protect and preserve interests of its consumers in every good way.
I would also cite PepsiCola Pakistan's water Aquafina as another brand that has not been good in Lahore and Islamabad for past few years. In recent future whenever I tried Aquafina, it had brain control chemicals in it.
Not everything is bad and I also want to write about some companies who are marketing good food products in Lahore and Islamabad. Coca Cola Pakistan's Kinley and their recently introduced water Dasani have been very good in recent past in Islamabad. In fact, if I am sane enough it is because on so many occasions, I found Coca Cola Pakistan's water at some random shop and Kinely was always perfectly good and was without any brain control substances. I have tried to look for this water many times and I was able to save myself from bad consequences because of Coca Cola Pakistan's good water. I always found both Kinely and Dasani to be good at most of the random stores.
I would like to explain a bit more. Water and several other food products are either drugged with mind control chemicals at the manufacturing source or Pakistani agencies who help mind control agencies reach a certain shop or store and drug the water or food if they know that target would go to a specific market or a specific shop. So there is no guarantee that I would get good Kinley water if I target some area in my mind and get water from there because Pakistani agencies are experts at targeting some area and drugging water and other food immediately. But If I randomly get to a store or shop and I find Coca Cola's water, it would always be good as a rule. I believe it is never drugged at manufacturing source. This is not the same with Nestle's water or Pepsi Cola's water Aquafina. Whenever I tried water of these two brands I never found it to be good. They kept contaminating at manufacturing source.
Again I take responsibility of my allegations against these huge corporations and the only purpose of my writing is to create some public awareness so these companies audit their ethical practices and keep the interests of their consumers in mind.
I would again like to point out that I am sure these brain control chemicals would not be harmful to general public and they would remain inert until they are made active by targeting electromagnetic waves on the particular target. But this does not justify that these corporations should allow their food products to carry mind control chemicals even when most of the public would not be negatively hurt by such chemicals in the food. I am sure most of the good humans would agree with me that this is very unethical of these large companies to add anything to their food products even if it targets a few individuals. I am sure most of these large companies add brain control chemicals to their food because they are told that these chemicals are not harmful to general consumer but their agreeing to such actions sets extremely wrong precedent. Again I do not completely blame these companies because many times they are under pressure from state agencies to cooperate but I believe that it is their responsibility to resist this pressure and follow high ethical standards. Again I am sure that these food products do not affect general public in any wrong way until they are on list of mind control agencies but anybody who drinks water from a drugged brand can possibly be targeted. This is sheer science that these mind control chemicals can be remotely activated using electromagnetic waves and there is no reason to target these waves on general public until somebody is on the target list of mind control agencies. But this is certainly a very wrong ethical practice by some of the largest companies and must be stopped.
I hope Wilmott administration would show leadership again and let my thread remain on internet. I really do not have any bad intentions about writing on this issue and I believe there are similar issues in several other countries but once people are targeted, it is hard for them to maintain their sanity and therefore it becomes very easy to target them using such tactics. 
You think life is a secret, Life is only love of flying, It has seen many ups and downs, But it likes travel more than the destination. Allama Iqbal