Well, well. I have been away for a day or so and I see that someone has posted a Trump Care coffin on the last 100 days thread. Haha!
I'll just have you know that I have my own private insurance (but I am also disinclined to rely on institutions of any kind...)
Instead a few simple steps:
1) Distinguish between allergies, cold, flu, and CV. These are well mapped out in numerous places.
2) A clean house!! Here there is always some dust, pollen, a lovely fluffy cat who sheds everywhere.
Thus having a sniffle or two can very well be due to environment - a clean house is a happy house!
3) You will laugh and it's not medicine, but I have been gargling with Courvoisier three times a day - and once swallowed, it burns all the way down.
It might not kill viruses, but it will kill everything else! Now we have minimized the risk of allergies and of common colds.
4) Long walks outside in the forest. It is beautiful out there now; there are no people - just trees and sky. Refreshing!
5) and last but not least: Pumping iron and erging (rowing machine) in the home dungeon. Good for mind, body, and maybe even soul.
As for this evening, i have yarn for knitting and a new liquor for sipping. Yesterday, I visited the local specialty store and chatted with the guys a bit - looking for something i have not tried and wound up with St. Germain - elderflower liquor - unique sweet taste with a little sting to it. St. Germain is interesting for other reasons too...
I also replenished my Belle de Brillet pear cognac and Drambuie, which I like very much.
So, coffin-watchers, I am dancing in my living room and I.AM.NOT.DEAD.YET! : )
Fever - Madonna