SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Cutieppies
Topic Author

Get Yourself With Sexy Maternity Beachwear And Stylish Clothes

June 26th, 2019, 7:38 am

It is summertime; almost everybody is planning for a beach vacation, and for pregnant who wants look great and sexy in a swimsuit, Cutieppies.com is a fabulous choice for shopping where you can check out the latest maternity beachwear with a range of cute or sexy styles. Find the best collection of sexy maternity swimwear online and get ready to compliment your beautiful figure.

Let's try some cool tips and tricks
  • Find your body type: yes, women do look hot in a swimsuit but not always. So when choosing swimwear for yourself, make sure you choose a flexible and fitting swimwear that will give comfort to your body. 
  • Make sure to remove hairs: a smooth set of legs and underarms and an impeccable bikini line are necessary for warm weather. But make sure to execute your hair removal the day before wearing swimwear to give your skin some downtime.
  • Fake it with a blazer: if you want a tanned look, your best option or choice would be a tinted body bronzer that sticks around until your next shower.  
Today, in this fast-paced, busy generation women are keen to dress up in elegance look. And all moms-to-be are also trying their best to look more beautiful and classy during their pregnancy. Buying stylish maternity clothes is no more a headache for women as today clothing industry has some of the best yet world's first class shopping websites. Also nowadays we have ample clothing markets and malls right in front of our doorsteps. You can choose yourself some of the latest collection of trending maternity in Cutieppies at a very minimal price.

Style yourself with different types of maternity outfits
  • Maxi dresses- this outfit has been an all-time favorite dress for all women. We have made it mandatory to have this dress in our closet. If not yet, then grab a few of them for yourself quickly.
  • Shift dresses- What else a girl would lust for when she has such a beautiful outfit in her closet. 
  • Bodycon dresses and jumpsuits- if you are opting for a chance for a party, then the best option you have is these bodycon dresses and jumpsuits.
  • Skater dresses- we all love our figure and want to get compliments for the perfect figure. If you're going to look perfect, then you must choose skater dresses.

Paul

Re: Get Yourself With Sexy Maternity Beachwear And Stylish Clothes

June 26th, 2019, 10:46 am

In case you were wondering, we immediately ban people who post spam. But we sometimes leave the post in place if it’s entertaining enough!

Cuchulainn

June 26th, 2019, 10:55 am

"Well, there goes another one just lying down on the sand dunes
I'd better go take a swim and see if I can cool down a little bit"

katastrofa

June 28th, 2019, 9:01 pm

If I get pregnant, I will wear something like this for a beach:

Cuchulainn

June 28th, 2019, 10:22 pm

JoWee

October 20th, 2019, 2:28 pm

This is a natural wish of every woman to be beautiful and fashionable. Unfortunataly, not all women have style or sense of fashion and specially for them the site Mau-fashion        was made. There are a lof of tips for girls who are eager to look cool and gorgeous. So, you can have a look and find some good stuff 

katastrofa

November 6th, 2019, 3:06 am

Dress emergency! Could you advice which one looks OK for an evening party with tech people?
Dress 1
Dress 2
Massive arms and calves bigger than thighs, no chest, no hips, floppy ass... All mid and high fashion cuts for such hideous silhouettes :-/
Men have it so much easier. Has any woman ever told you that she had a problem recognising you at a party, because all men looked the same? It happened to me.

bearish

November 6th, 2019, 3:16 am

I would personally prefer to see you in #1, but based on your (very self-deprecatory) comments you may feel more comfortable in #2. And feeling comfortable is perhaps the most important aspect of your choice of dress. Because, you'll look good either way!

katastrofa

November 6th, 2019, 3:22 am

Such a graceful design and when I look at it in this photo and wonder where I could wear it, the only place that comes to my mind is a coffin.
Last edited by katastrofa on November 6th, 2019, 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

katastrofa

November 6th, 2019, 3:23 am

I would personally prefer to see you in #1, but based on your (very self-deprecatory) comments you may feel more comfortable in #2. And feeling comfortable is perhaps the most important aspect of your choice of dress. Because, you'll look good either way!
Thanks! I just needed someone to choose for me :-)

Paul

November 6th, 2019, 5:27 am

#2, no contest!

Cuchulainn

November 6th, 2019, 9:34 am

What about leather, or metal.

katastrofa

November 6th, 2019, 11:47 pm

I've already ordered #1 following Bearish advice, but - thanks, Paul - #2 is very nice. I just wasn't sure about a long-sleeve on an evening dress, but then again today everything goes...

Cuchulainn, I'm too old for that style :-)

bearish

November 6th, 2019, 11:52 pm

This may be one of the first occasions in recorded history that anybody followed my fashion advice!

Paul

November 7th, 2019, 12:07 am

And the first time someone hasn’t followed mine!
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On