Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

EdwinB
Topic Author

Creatives will present their spring/summer 2020

August 10th, 2019, 7:06 pm

Copenhagen’s biannual fashion week is officially underway and, as a result, the city is awash with stylish editors, models and buyers out in full force to see what designers have lined up for the next season.

From 6 to 9 August, a host of creatives will present their spring / summer 2020 collections across the city, including cult Danish brands Cecilie Bahnsen, Soulland and Ganni.

Following the cancellation of Stockholm Fashion Week - it is taking a pause to focus on launching a more sustainable alternative - Copenhagen Fashion Week (CPHFW) finds itself the only showcase in Scandinavia for the new season.

And, while this inevitably means that all eyes will be on the catwalks this week, it’s also worth taking note of the carefully curated looks attendees wear on the cobble streets outside the shows.

This season, the fashion set are making the most of warmer climes in floaty dresses and midi skirts.

CarlosR

Re: Creatives will present their spring/summer 2020

August 10th, 2019, 7:37 pm

That fashion event was excellent. I must say that I was not in my plans when visiting that city, however the driver who was on my guide told me, when requesting coach rental copenhagen that this event was very special. I bought some clothes that were very good. It was very busy and special.