I should be.

LondonPete

Business Trip in Sweden

November 21st, 2003, 12:34 am

Very.

greghm

Business Trip in Sweden

November 21st, 2003, 8:27 am

I think we are enough to set up a real business in the NoniusBank AG style in Stockholm! I contact BusinessWeek for the next year cover story

clarion

Business Trip in Sweden

November 21st, 2003, 9:55 am

this looks like a typical night out at the sketch (or wellington or attica for that matter..); what's the big deal?

RowdyRoddyPiper

Business Trip in Sweden

November 24th, 2003, 8:15 pm

Okay, I'm voting for the CPH as well, also whoever said that going to the paradise known as Sweden over the bridge from copenhagen has apparently never been to Malmo. All the swedes in Malmo descend on CPH nightly to drink for much cheaper than you can in Sweden (which isn't saying a lot, clubs in Manhattan may have lower drink prices than swedish dives in Sholm) Also my understanding on the Dane/Swede/Norwegian Dynamic is that the southern country views it's northern neighbor very dimly, and they all make fun of the Finns. Plus copenhagen has Christiania. When does this Viking drunkfest begin?? I may be packing up my sleigh and descending upon our scandinavian friends for Christmas.

Nonius
Topic Author

Business Trip in Sweden

November 25th, 2003, 2:48 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: RowdyRoddyPiperOkay, I'm voting for the CPH as well, also whoever said that going to the paradise known as Sweden over the bridge from copenhagen has apparently never been to Malmo. All the swedes in Malmo descend on CPH nightly to drink for much cheaper than you can in Sweden (which isn't saying a lot, clubs in Manhattan may have lower drink prices than swedish dives in Sholm) Also my understanding on the Dane/Swede/Norwegian Dynamic is that the southern country views it's northern neighbor very dimly, and they all make fun of the Finns. Plus copenhagen has Christiania. When does this Viking drunkfest begin?? I may be packing up my sleigh and descending upon our scandinavian friends for Christmas.hehehehe...Pusher Street....hehehehehe

RowdyRoddyPiper

Business Trip in Sweden

November 25th, 2003, 3:06 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: NoniusQuoteOriginally posted by: RowdyRoddyPiperOkay, I'm voting for the CPH as well, also whoever said that going to the paradise known as Sweden over the bridge from copenhagen has apparently never been to Malmo. All the swedes in Malmo descend on CPH nightly to drink for much cheaper than you can in Sweden (which isn't saying a lot, clubs in Manhattan may have lower drink prices than swedish dives in Sholm) Also my understanding on the Dane/Swede/Norwegian Dynamic is that the southern country views it's northern neighbor very dimly, and they all make fun of the Finns. Plus copenhagen has Christiania. When does this Viking drunkfest begin?? I may be packing up my sleigh and descending upon our scandinavian friends for Christmas.hehehehe...Pusher Street....heheheheheIn the context of MELT use, that could take on a whole new meaning.

Nonius
Topic Author

Business Trip in Sweden

November 25th, 2003, 3:31 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: RowdyRoddyPiperQuoteOriginally posted by: NoniusQuoteOriginally posted by: RowdyRoddyPiperOkay, I'm voting for the CPH as well, also whoever said that going to the paradise known as Sweden over the bridge from copenhagen has apparently never been to Malmo. All the swedes in Malmo descend on CPH nightly to drink for much cheaper than you can in Sweden (which isn't saying a lot, clubs in Manhattan may have lower drink prices than swedish dives in Sholm) Also my understanding on the Dane/Swede/Norwegian Dynamic is that the southern country views it's northern neighbor very dimly, and they all make fun of the Finns. Plus copenhagen has Christiania. When does this Viking drunkfest begin?? I may be packing up my sleigh and descending upon our scandinavian friends for Christmas.hehehehe...Pusher Street....heheheheheIn the context of MELT use, that could take on a whole new meaning.I've heard of Pusher Street....want to go there.

RowdyRoddyPiper

Business Trip in Sweden

November 25th, 2003, 4:49 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: NoniusQuoteOriginally posted by: RowdyRoddyPiperQuoteOriginally posted by: NoniusQuoteOriginally posted by: RowdyRoddyPiperOkay, I'm voting for the CPH as well, also whoever said that going to the paradise known as Sweden over the bridge from copenhagen has apparently never been to Malmo. All the swedes in Malmo descend on CPH nightly to drink for much cheaper than you can in Sweden (which isn't saying a lot, clubs in Manhattan may have lower drink prices than swedish dives in Sholm) Also my understanding on the Dane/Swede/Norwegian Dynamic is that the southern country views it's northern neighbor very dimly, and they all make fun of the Finns. Plus copenhagen has Christiania. When does this Viking drunkfest begin?? I may be packing up my sleigh and descending upon our scandinavian friends for Christmas.hehehehe...Pusher Street....heheheheheIn the context of MELT use, that could take on a whole new meaning.I've heard of Pusher Street....want to go there.It is quite fun, the drinks are also about 50% cost of what they are in the rest of CPH. Hash, cheap drinks and danish women, there is not a better place to be.

Cuchulainn

Re: Business Trip in Sweden

May 4th, 2018, 11:58 am

2018 Nobel literature prize postponed after scandal

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2018/0504 ... ure-prize/

Gamal

May 4th, 2018, 8:39 pm

Not to Nonius?

Cuchulainn

May 5th, 2018, 8:37 pm

A bit like James Dean

Quant without a cause
Treasury men in action
Has anyone seen my DAX?
Sailor beware

Collector

May 22nd, 2018, 8:39 pm

The Washington post: be prepared for war

"Gather together in one room, hang blankets over the windows"

and business trip to Norway: The Washington post "be prepared for a big ass fight

war between Norway and Sweden again? 

Cuchulainn

May 23rd, 2018, 12:33 pm

The Finns?