Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

LongTheta

se**al innuendos, flirt lines and other techniques to snare honey bunnys

December 7th, 2003, 2:49 am

Women are not objects to grab and loot, samudra. Once you realize that, you'll have no problem with them.

Nonius

December 7th, 2003, 6:20 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: LongThetaWomen are not objects to grab and loot, samudra. Once you realize that, you'll have no problem with them.But, he won't realize that LT. He'll continue to play with his plastic swords in his ward.

LongTheta

December 7th, 2003, 7:00 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: NoniusQuoteOriginally posted by: LongThetaWomen are not objects to grab and loot, samudra. Once you realize that, you'll have no problem with them.But, he won't realize that LT. He'll continue to play with his plastic swords in his ward.That's okay, Nonius. It's our duty to educate. If we end up throwing pearls in the mud, so be it Seriously, I think that our friend samudra is pulling our proverbial leg ever so smoothly.
Last edited by LongTheta on December 6th, 2003, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zerdna

December 7th, 2003, 4:00 pm

come on guys, samudra is a notorious women nemesis. I heard that once he takes off his shirt women jump him, not just one by one, or doubles, but by triples. I remember that story in a yoga class, when the first one was twisting his nipples and the second one was playing with the chest hair. No sure about the third one, i think she was humping his leg. If i were samudra, i wouldn't even bother posting bad poetry in online forum, i would just walk shirtless around the town.

samudra
Topic Author

December 9th, 2003, 3:39 pm

Zerdna, LT, Nonius,When this terrible lovesickness tormenting me you are all making fun and enjoying. Oh how heartlessyou guys are ...... oh my heart is now as dry as the Sahara desert .... only a deluge of cyclonic romance can heal it if at all .......LT,How can I pull you legs when 176 bombshells are figting to grab them ??????

Nonius

December 9th, 2003, 3:47 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: samudraZerdna, LT, Nonius,When this terrible lovesickness tormenting me you are all making fun and enjoying. Oh how heartlessyou guys are ...... oh my heart is now as dry as the Sahara desert .... only a deluge of cyclonic romance can heal it if at all .......LT,How can I pull you legs when 176 bombshells are figting to grab them ??????Samudra, what happened to the "Nation of Islam dude playing around with swords" icon? I think that befits your image better than a blond middle-aged woman.

samudra
Topic Author

December 10th, 2003, 2:51 pm

Nonius,Now a days I only feel comfortable in the calm and cosy company of a sweet honeydrop. Guys areso boring. That is why I changed that icon. I am thinking whether to go for a sex transformprocedure and maybe become something like Lara Croft(Tomb Raider). Oh where ever I see whenever I see there are lovly gals all around .......And when the adoring babes giggles in wanton delight it melts my heart .......Surprisingly everyday I like gals more and more and how fortunate we are more and more gals seems to be getting stunningly comely and picture of grace every day .......

Beavis

December 10th, 2003, 2:55 pm

Whoa

tags

Re: se**al innuendos, flirt lines and other techniques to snare honey bunnys

January 28th, 2023, 4:19 pm

katastrofa

January 28th, 2023, 6:44 pm

Women are not objects to grab and loot, samudra. Once you realize that, you'll have no problem with them.
Aww, he's not only long but also kind <3

bearish

January 28th, 2023, 11:15 pm

Of course, being long theta suggests that he is short gamma, so I guess it depends on what kind of Greek you’re into. Can’t argue with the kindness, though.