wstguru
Topic Author

What ever happened to FDAX?

January 4th, 2005, 6:06 pm

she used to post here a lot!

player

January 4th, 2005, 6:23 pm

he along with others emigrated to another place..(whos name cannot be mentioned on this forum)

mikebell

January 4th, 2005, 7:05 pm

Verizon cut his net access. Now he's hard at work running James' HF:Nonius was out of the "office" and "unavailable" when this pic was taken.

James

January 4th, 2005, 7:10 pm

"All you guys must be rich, self-employed or out of a job. When do you get time to do other work, instead of trying to save the world?"That would be 'comfortably well-off, thank you' for me, working at starbucks to subsidize failed day trading for farmer, and god knows what else for anyone else.I could never afford FDAXHunter for my (neo-natal) hedge fund. Our computers are older than those in MikeBell's picture below. The function maps to our maturity over his, although he likely will claim the picture was taken in Harvard Square, of which he will asssure you, he was a frequent habitude.
Last edited by James on January 3rd, 2005, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikebell

January 4th, 2005, 7:16 pm

James, we were taking bets on how long will your HF last, but due to lack of any progress and escalating odds we have been forced to take bets on whether it will ever take off. Please, take it slow. I placed a c-note on 2010. I have fate in you! Hope you beat DJIA!
Last edited by mikebell on January 3rd, 2005, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

January 4th, 2005, 7:22 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Jamesworking at starbucks to subsidize failed day trading for farmerThat's only half true. You left out "Living in grandmother's attic, and sending James resumes with fake names hoping he won't realize it's me."Puleeeeeeeaze, James!(James likes to razz me because I kiss his ass so much...)

James

January 4th, 2005, 8:05 pm

"I have fate in you!"I feel so celtic, almost druidic.But I notice an asymetric interst in my activities, versus my own interst in yours. Which I am not sure is healthy.Thanks for your kind encouragement on my HF. BTW, what is the future value of a c-note margin placement with a maturity of 2010? I'm intrigued to know what your expected return curve is."and sending James resumes with fake names hoping he won't realize it's me."I've received c.v.s only from folks known well to me (half a dozen). If you've slipped one in there to kiss my ass, thanks for the giggle and my compliments on your ghost writing ability. You really looked like you were qualified for gainful employment.
Last edited by James on January 3rd, 2005, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.