Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Vijaypotukuchi
Topic Author

Wanted: Man in a Woman's Body - For Love & Hopefully More

January 30th, 2006, 11:19 am

Wilmotters,The closest I can get to this is a prostitute. Even female quants I know are prone to succumbing to being irrational. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

imdx80

January 30th, 2006, 11:33 am

maybe a good start?Link
Last edited by imdx80 on January 29th, 2006, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

January 30th, 2006, 12:07 pm

Makes sense. You sound kind of needy - like a woman in a man's body.

ppauper

January 30th, 2006, 2:16 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: imdx80maybe a good start?Linka few more surgeries and he/she'll be perfect for vijay.Galloway might get jealous though.

Vijaypotukuchi
Topic Author

January 31st, 2006, 2:41 am

Farmer,Nice one.....I knew I could get something that might be construed as mysoginist out of Farmer.......thanks. Ppauper,If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......then I'll fuck the duck.......hahahaha
Last edited by Vijaypotukuchi on January 30th, 2006, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

January 31st, 2006, 1:35 pm

vijay, you're not normalNormal guys' top 10 dream long term girlfriends(1) Jessica Alba (good choice: she's perfect)(2) Sienna Miller (3) Angelina Jolie (too skanky for long-term in my book)(4) Adriana Lima (5) Maria Menounos(6) Charlize Theron(7) Jessica Biel (good choice)(8) Amerie(9) Natalie Portman (10) Eva Longoria

farmer

January 31st, 2006, 5:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: VijaypotukuchiI knew I could get something that might be construed as mysoginist out of FarmerJust take any guy, and hyperextend his elbows until he weeps like a little girl...

Vijaypotukuchi
Topic Author

February 1st, 2006, 2:34 am

Ppauper,Thank you.Farmer,Nothing like a bit of PR......the cat is out of the bag.
Last edited by Vijaypotukuchi on January 31st, 2006, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

February 1st, 2006, 11:08 am

What's "PR?"Anyway I love girls. Just like a dog-lover loves dogs, and doesn't look for a person in a dog's body. Most of my best friends have been girls lately.If you will remember, I am the one who said it should be illegal to kill girls, for the same reason it is illegal to chop down trees in Germany.Don't girls make you smile?
Last edited by farmer on January 31st, 2006, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

February 1st, 2006, 2:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerAnyway I love girls. Don't girls make you smile?is she double-jointed ?

ppauper

February 3rd, 2006, 1:48 pm

a date for vijay ?

cosmologist

February 4th, 2006, 4:00 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupervijay, you're not normalNormal guys' top 10 dream long term girlfriends(1) Jessica Alba (good choice: she's perfect)(2) Sienna Miller (3) Angelina Jolie (too skanky for long-term in my book)(4) Adriana Lima (5) Maria Menounos(6) Charlize Theron(7) Jessica Biel (good choice)(8) Amerie(9) Natalie Portman (10) Eva LongoriaCan I have any one of the above babes, even for a day? I don't want Angelina now. She is going to be a mother (hey, what a nice development,I just felt good when I came to know about it.that was strange though.Knowing verywell that I was not responsible for the issue.It happens,psychological). VIjay,It is better to stay away from women. There is no end to the endless craving to taste more and more,once you get initiated. From personal experience,a good part of your life,productive life, will be lost in the procedure. They are so different from each other that it is becomes an obsession to find more about them. Alas, you are never satisfied. As far as satisfying the biological needs are concerned, the paid service will do for you. It requires real 'balls' to carry a relationship.Hope you understood. I hope you will not start another absurd thread like this one.cheers

ppauper

February 4th, 2006, 1:35 pm

(jessica alba one more time)QuoteOriginally posted by: cosmologistI don't want Angelina now. She is going to be a motherare you familiar with the term MILF ? (she's still skanky though)
Last edited by ppauper on February 3rd, 2006, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vijaypotukuchi
Topic Author

February 10th, 2006, 8:51 am

Ppauper,At least he/she is originally from my part of the world. If only geographical proximity was my only citerion.Cheers,Vijay

StupidGirl

February 26th, 2006, 11:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: cosmologistIt requires real 'balls' to carry a relationship.Hope you understood. I hope you will not start another absurd thread like this one.This is not an absurd thread. Everyone who wants to have a rationality in their relationships and still have to deal with women should have the same problem. Vijay,If you find some - please let me know. It could be so nice to have female friends who think/behave logically at least 80% of the time. (Better not to ask for more because then even men won't qualify )