SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper
Topic Author

Impending Ice Age - What We Can Do (Mitigation)

July 4th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Are Scientists Preparing for a FlipFlop Back to Global Cooling Predictions?

ppauper
Topic Author

July 7th, 2016, 1:50 pm

`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites
Last edited by ppauper on July 6th, 2016, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

July 7th, 2016, 3:56 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost ready
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper
Topic Author

July 7th, 2016, 4:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floods

Traden4Alpha

July 7th, 2016, 5:38 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.

ppauper
Topic Author

July 7th, 2016, 7:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.they all laughed at Noah.Then it rained, and all of a sudden, they weren't laughing any more

Traden4Alpha

July 7th, 2016, 7:34 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.they all laughed at Noah.Then it rained, and all of a sudden, they weren't laughing any moreJust like Santa delivered lumps of coal to the kids that laughed at him.

ppauper
Topic Author

July 7th, 2016, 8:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.they all laughed at Noah.Then it rained, and all of a sudden, they weren't laughing any moreJust like Santa delivered lumps of coal to the kids that laughed at him.I'm sorry you got coalQuote"Isn't it funny," Mr Farage said."When I came here 17 years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the Europeans Union, you all laughed at me."Well you're not laughing now."

Cuchulainn

July 7th, 2016, 8:50 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.they all laughed at Noah.Then it rained, and all of a sudden, they weren't laughing any moreJust like Santa delivered lumps of coal to the kids that laughed at him.I'm sorry you got coalQuote"Isn't it funny," Mr Farage said."When I came here 17 years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the Europeans Union, you all laughed at me."Well you're not laughing now." "How many animals of each kind did Moses take into the ark?"
Last edited by Cuchulainn on July 6th, 2016, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper
Topic Author

July 7th, 2016, 8:56 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.they all laughed at Noah.Then it rained, and all of a sudden, they weren't laughing any moreJust like Santa delivered lumps of coal to the kids that laughed at him.I'm sorry you got coalQuote"Isn't it funny," Mr Farage said."When I came here 17 years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the Europeans Union, you all laughed at me."Well you're not laughing now." "How many animals of each kind did Moses take into the ark?"Moses?Noah!

Cuchulainn

July 8th, 2016, 7:40 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.they all laughed at Noah.Then it rained, and all of a sudden, they weren't laughing any moreJust like Santa delivered lumps of coal to the kids that laughed at him.I'm sorry you got coalQuote"Isn't it funny," Mr Farage said."When I came here 17 years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the Europeans Union, you all laughed at me."Well you're not laughing now." "How many animals of each kind did Moses take into the ark?"Moses?Noah!Well spotted.

daveangel

July 8th, 2016, 7:46 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.they all laughed at Noah.Then it rained, and all of a sudden, they weren't laughing any moreJust like Santa delivered lumps of coal to the kids that laughed at him.I'm sorry you got coalQuote"Isn't it funny," Mr Farage said."When I came here 17 years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the Europeans Union, you all laughed at me."Well you're not laughing now." "How many animals of each kind did Moses take into the ark?"Moses?Noah!Well spotted.so no flooding expected but they are building an ark but global cooling expected and they are doing nuthin' bout it ?
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Cuchulainn

July 8th, 2016, 8:32 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper`Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth's June Temperatures According To Satellites good thing the ark is almost readythe ark is for floodsAnd for turning the US into a laughingstock.they all laughed at Noah.Then it rained, and all of a sudden, they weren't laughing any moreJust like Santa delivered lumps of coal to the kids that laughed at him.I'm sorry you got coalQuote"Isn't it funny," Mr Farage said."When I came here 17 years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the Europeans Union, you all laughed at me."Well you're not laughing now." "How many animals of each kind did Moses take into the ark?"Moses?Noah!Well spotted.so no flooding expected but they are building an ark but global cooling expected and they are doing nuthin' bout it ?Because global cooling is an 'undocumented feature'.

Collector

Re: Impending Ice Age - What We Can Do (Mitigation)

July 21st, 2016, 2:04 pm

Peru Government Declares Cold Wave Emergency

This week Peru’s capital, Lima, has recorded its lowest temperatures in 46 years 

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?Article ... ryId=14095

ppauper
Topic Author

Re: Impending Ice Age - What We Can Do (Mitigation)

August 9th, 2016, 9:19 pm

ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On