SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

TraderJoe

My government spent $242,993,320,124 in Iraq and all I got was this lousy civil war

May 3rd, 2007, 9:03 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.

ppauper

My government spent $242,993,320,124 in Iraq and all I got was this lousy civil war

May 5th, 2007, 1:19 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.we could just have given Osama an all-expenses paid free vacation in NZ and all those things would have happened to him anyway

TraderJoe

May 7th, 2007, 10:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.we could just have given Osama an all-expenses paid free vacation in NZ and all those things would have happened to him anywayWho's we? Idiot.

migalley

May 8th, 2007, 9:39 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?

TraderJoe

May 8th, 2007, 10:03 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?I'm not the only one. Dufus.

migalley

May 8th, 2007, 10:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?I'm not the only one. Dufus.He doesn't look very at home with a cricket bat, but there again neither do the NZ team. Losers!

TraderJoe

May 8th, 2007, 10:45 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?I'm not the only one. Dufus.He doesn't look very at home with a cricket bat, but there again neither do the NZ team. Losers!Nice try. But changing the subject won't help you . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

migalley

May 8th, 2007, 10:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?I'm not the only one. Dufus.He doesn't look very at home with a cricket bat, but there again neither do the NZ team. Losers!Nice try. But changing the subject won't help you . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So why did you leave Pakistan then TJ? Was it because they weren't Jihadist enough for you, and you were too scared to cross the border into Afghanistan. Ha Ha Ha. Or was it because they didn't allow you to stay with your boyfriend. Ha Ha Ha.Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!

TraderJoe

May 9th, 2007, 10:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?I'm not the only one. Dufus.He doesn't look very at home with a cricket bat, but there again neither do the NZ team. Losers!Nice try. But changing the subject won't help you . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So why did you leave Pakistan then TJ? Was it because they weren't Jihadist enough for you, and you were too scared to cross the border into Afghanistan. Ha Ha Ha. Or was it because they didn't allow you to stay with your boyfriend. Ha Ha Ha.Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!Compared to you, these people are winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

migalley

May 9th, 2007, 11:24 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?I'm not the only one. Dufus.He doesn't look very at home with a cricket bat, but there again neither do the NZ team. Losers!Nice try. But changing the subject won't help you . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So why did you leave Pakistan then TJ? Was it because they weren't Jihadist enough for you, and you were too scared to cross the border into Afghanistan. Ha Ha Ha. Or was it because they didn't allow you to stay with your boyfriend. Ha Ha Ha.Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!Compared to you, these people are winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So you want Osama to win, do you? I'm sure MI5 will be interested to know that.

TraderJoe

May 10th, 2007, 8:53 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?I'm not the only one. Dufus.He doesn't look very at home with a cricket bat, but there again neither do the NZ team. Losers!Nice try. But changing the subject won't help you . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So why did you leave Pakistan then TJ? Was it because they weren't Jihadist enough for you, and you were too scared to cross the border into Afghanistan. Ha Ha Ha. Or was it because they didn't allow you to stay with your boyfriend. Ha Ha Ha.Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!Compared to you, these people are winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So you want Osama to win, do you? I'm sure MI5 will be interested to know that.You really need to see a doctor. You're mad. I think you should be locked up for your own protection.

migalley

May 10th, 2007, 10:32 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeGood idea. Let's send all those Indians and Chinese guys to kick some ass on our behalf actually, it's even simpler. you hire local contractorsway back when, before we invaded afghanistan to tackle Al Qaeda following 9/11,I advocated sending in mercs to kill them.What a man.Perhaps they should have sent in NZers to do the job, then they could have bashed, burgled, buggered Osama, AND run him down in their car. True enough.I guess he'd fit right in over there in NZ. After all TJ, you went to Pakistan and felt right at home, didn't you?I'm not the only one. Dufus.He doesn't look very at home with a cricket bat, but there again neither do the NZ team. Losers!Nice try. But changing the subject won't help you . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So why did you leave Pakistan then TJ? Was it because they weren't Jihadist enough for you, and you were too scared to cross the border into Afghanistan. Ha Ha Ha. Or was it because they didn't allow you to stay with your boyfriend. Ha Ha Ha.Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!Compared to you, these people are winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So you want Osama to win, do you? I'm sure MI5 will be interested to know that.You really need to see a doctor. You're mad. I think you should be locked up for your own protection.You need to see a psychiatrist before you're either sectioned or excommunicated for your man's butt photo posting.

TraderJoe

September 26th, 2007, 8:12 pm

QuoteGates seeks $190 billion for wars By ANNE FLAHERTY, Associated Press Writer WASHINGTON - Defense Secretary Robert Gates asked Congress Wednesday to approve nearly $190 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2008, increasing initial projections by more than a third. The spending request guaranteed another showdown between the Bush administration and congressional Democrats, including Sen. Robert Byrd, who declared the Appropriations Committee he chairs would not "rubber stamp" the request.Testifying before the panel, Gates said the extra money was necessary to buy vehicles that can protect troops against roadside bombs, refurbish equipment worn down by combat and consolidate U.S. bases in Iraq. A copy of the remarks was obtained in advance by The Associated Press."I know that Iraq and other difficult choices America faces in the war on terror will continue to be a source of friction within the Congress, between the Congress and the president and in the wider public debate," Gates said in prepared testimony."Considering this, I would like to close with a word about something I know we can all agree on — the honor, courage and great sense of duty we have witnessed in our troops," he added.A group of anti-war protesters in the hearing room cheered at several points during Byrd's speech, including when the West Virginia Democrat asked Gates whether America was more secure "as a result of this massive, astronomical investment.""I believe the answer is crystal clear. We are not!" Byrd said.In February, President Bush requested $141.7 billion for the wars; officials said at the time the figure was only a rough estimate and could climb. In July, the Defense Department asked Congress for another $5.3 billion to buy 1,500 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles.Gates said Wednesday another $42 billion is needed to cover additional unforeseen requirements. The extra money includes:• $11 billion to field another 7,000 MRAP vehicles in addition to the 8,000 already planned;• $9 billion to reconstitute equipment and technology;• $6 billion for training and equipment of troops;• $1 billion to improve U.S. facilities in the region and consolidate bases in Iraq; and• $1 billion to train and equip Iraqi security forces.The $190 billion total would cover war costs for the 2008 budget year, which begins Monday. Congress was on track this week to pass a stopgap spending bill that would keep the war afloat for several more weeks, giving Democrats time to figure out their next step on the war.Democrats say they plan to use the spending request as leverage to bring troops home, although they lack a veto-proof majority to do so.Congress should approve the request as quickly as possible "and without excessive and counterproductive restrictions," Gates will tell the Senate, according to his testimony. Doing so, he added, helps the Pentagon to better manage its resources and avoid shifting money around, which often requires additional cash.Wednesday's request of $42 billion takes into account Bush's decision to bring home five Army brigades by next summer, Gates said. To date, Congress has appropriated about $450 billion for the war in Iraq, and $127 billion for Afghanistan.
Last edited by TraderJoe on September 25th, 2007, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hullabaloo

September 28th, 2007, 8:05 pm

Based on the work of Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph E. Stiglitz and Harvard public finance lecturer Linda J. Bilmes, the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) recently determined that the Iraq war costs $720 million per day, $500,000 per minute – enough to provide homes for nearly 6,500 families, or health care for 423,529 children in just one day.Ending War for Profit

TraderJoe

September 28th, 2007, 10:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: hullabalooBased on the work of Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph E. Stiglitz and Harvard public finance lecturer Linda J. Bilmes, the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) recently determined that the Iraq war costs $720 million per day, $500,000 per minute – enough to provide homes for nearly 6,500 families, or health care for 423,529 children in just one day.Kind of takes your breath away, what?
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On