Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

doreilly
Topic Author

Amazon Wish List

August 31st, 2006, 3:11 pm

What is in your Amazon Wish list.Here are some of mine: Real Analysis: Theory of Measure And Integration by J. YehElements of the Theory of Functions by Konrad KnoppNumerical Methods in Finance and Economics by Paolo BrandimarteInterest Rate Models - Theory and Practice by Damiano Brigo, Fabio Mercurio

Hamilton

Amazon Wish List

August 31st, 2006, 3:33 pm

God and Philosophy by Etienne Gilson"I commend to another generation of seekers and students this deeply earnest and yet wistfully gentle little essay on the most important (and often, at least nowadays, the most neglected) of all metaphysical—and existential—questions. . . . The historical sweep is breathtaking, the one-liners arresting, and the style, both intellectual and literary, altogether engaging."—Jaroslav Pelikan, from the foreword REVIEW
Last edited by Hamilton on August 30th, 2006, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

Amazon Wish List

August 31st, 2006, 8:52 pm

There's Buchanan's timely new tome as well

tags

Amazon Wish List

December 5th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Amazon Testing Deliveries by DroneI cast much doubt on that story

ExSan

Amazon Wish List

December 5th, 2013, 10:06 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouardAmazon Testing Deliveries by DroneI cast much doubt on that storyA lot of fun, hunters will proliferate !
°°° About ExSan bit.ly/3U5bIdq °°°

ppauper

Amazon Wish List

December 5th, 2013, 10:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardAmazon Testing Deliveries by DroneI cast much doubt on that storyA lot of fun, hunters will proliferate !

ExSan

Amazon Wish List

December 5th, 2013, 10:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardAmazon Testing Deliveries by DroneI cast much doubt on that storyA lot of fun, hunters will proliferate ! bazooka would be ok, if it is just for fun, but not worth the shot if the package carries socks only
°°° About ExSan bit.ly/3U5bIdq °°°

tags

Amazon Wish List

September 27th, 2014, 3:06 pm

ppauper

Amazon Wish List

September 27th, 2014, 4:20 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteAmazonFresh initially offered home grocery delivery to residents of the Seattle suburb of Mercer Island in an invitation-only beta test in August 2007. It has since expanded to a number of Seattle-area ZIP codes, including the suburbs of Kirkland and Bellevue.On June 10, 2013, AmazonFresh expanded to portions of the Los Angeles area, offering "free same-day and early morning delivery on orders over $35." The service became available in San Francisco on December 12, 2013.they've got competition and not just from grocery storesPostal Service Seeks to Extend Grocery Deliveries

tags

Amazon Wish List

September 27th, 2014, 4:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteAmazonFresh initially offered home grocery delivery to residents of the Seattle suburb of Mercer Island in an invitation-only beta test in August 2007. It has since expanded to a number of Seattle-area ZIP codes, including the suburbs of Kirkland and Bellevue.On June 10, 2013, AmazonFresh expanded to portions of the Los Angeles area, offering "free same-day and early morning delivery on orders over $35." The service became available in San Francisco on December 12, 2013.they've got competition and not just from grocery storesPostal Service Seeks to Extend Grocery DeliveriesThanks for the comments.Actually, this pic was taken in Brooklyn (I thought it is obvious for most of people due to the building in the background .... it is not for me).I mean Amazon has now extended is Fresh service to New York.

ppauper

Amazon Wish List

September 27th, 2014, 4:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteAmazonFresh initially offered home grocery delivery to residents of the Seattle suburb of Mercer Island in an invitation-only beta test in August 2007. It has since expanded to a number of Seattle-area ZIP codes, including the suburbs of Kirkland and Bellevue.On June 10, 2013, AmazonFresh expanded to portions of the Los Angeles area, offering "free same-day and early morning delivery on orders over $35." The service became available in San Francisco on December 12, 2013.they've got competition and not just from grocery storesPostal Service Seeks to Extend Grocery DeliveriesThanks for the comments.Actually, this pic was taken in Brooklyn (I thought it is obvious for most of people due to the building in the background .... it is not for me).I mean Amazon has now extended is Fresh service to New York.oh ok, thanks

tags

Amazon Wish List

September 27th, 2014, 4:40 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteAmazonFresh initially offered home grocery delivery to residents of the Seattle suburb of Mercer Island in an invitation-only beta test in August 2007. It has since expanded to a number of Seattle-area ZIP codes, including the suburbs of Kirkland and Bellevue.On June 10, 2013, AmazonFresh expanded to portions of the Los Angeles area, offering "free same-day and early morning delivery on orders over $35." The service became available in San Francisco on December 12, 2013.they've got competition and not just from grocery storesPostal Service Seeks to Extend Grocery DeliveriesThanks for the comments.Actually, this pic was taken in Brooklyn (I thought it is obvious for most of people due to the building in the background .... it is not for me).I mean Amazon has now extended is Fresh service to New York.oh ok, thanksThe shape of this building is weird .. not so normal

bearish

Amazon Wish List

September 27th, 2014, 5:48 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteAmazonFresh initially offered home grocery delivery to residents of the Seattle suburb of Mercer Island in an invitation-only beta test in August 2007. It has since expanded to a number of Seattle-area ZIP codes, including the suburbs of Kirkland and Bellevue.On June 10, 2013, AmazonFresh expanded to portions of the Los Angeles area, offering "free same-day and early morning delivery on orders over $35." The service became available in San Francisco on December 12, 2013.they've got competition and not just from grocery storesPostal Service Seeks to Extend Grocery DeliveriesThanks for the comments.Actually, this pic was taken in Brooklyn (I thought it is obvious for most of people due to the building in the background .... it is not for me).I mean Amazon has now extended is Fresh service to New York.oh ok, thanksThe shape of this building is weird .. not so normal It is the old Williamsburgh Savings Bank Tower, which was recently re-purposed as an apartment building named 1 Hanson Place.

ppauper

Amazon Wish List

December 19th, 2014, 1:19 am

1 hour delivery in manhattan

ppauper

Amazon Wish List

July 20th, 2015, 8:36 am

Frenzy Around Shopping Site Jet.com Harks Back to Dot-Com Boomjet.comseems to be launching at midnite eastern today, unless you've got an "early invite"Also members only (so the equivalent of amazon prime?) but you can get a free six month membership at the momentfree shipping and returns according to googleanyone know any more?