SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Marsden

Dafur, prove of Islam conquer by the sword? example of muslim convivence in the 21st century?

October 22nd, 2006, 7:44 pm

Did you suck the blood and eat the flesh of Christ today, Nancy? (Any naked massages with clergymen?)

Hamilton

Dafur, prove of Islam conquer by the sword? example of muslim convivence in the 21st century?

October 22nd, 2006, 7:51 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenDid you suck the blood and eat the flesh of Christ today, Nancy? (Any naked massages with clergymen?)The Nuncio of nuance seems to have a Blood Libel fixation.Why would that be?

mencey
Topic Author

October 22nd, 2006, 8:36 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenWhat an ignorant ass you are, mencey.Coming from you, I consider that sentence a compliment
Last edited by mencey on October 21st, 2006, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: menceyQuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenWhat an ignorant ass you are, mencey.Coming from you, I consider that sentence a complimentDirected at you, it is a compliment!

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:03 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: HamiltonQuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenDid you suck the blood and eat the flesh of Christ today, Nancy? (Any naked massages with clergymen?)The Nuncio of nuance seems to have a Blood Libel fixation.Why would that be?Because, in spite of your ritualistic cannibalism, I'm probably a better Christian than you are, even while being an atheist.
Last edited by Marsden on October 22nd, 2006, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 1:17 am

Because, in spite of your ritualistic cannibalism, I'm probably a better Christian than you are, even while being an atheist.Right ho, Jeeves. John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. John6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. John6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. John6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:30 am

That's pretty fucking sick, you ghoul, that you would have those verses right at the tips of your fingers.Try Matthew 5:43-44. How much blood do you have to drink, how much flesh do you have to eat, to get around that one? Vampire of Christ.

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 1:51 am

Try Matthew 5:43-44.QuoteReading Warrior Politics, and reflecting on the concept of morality that informs it, reminded me of an old story related by Father John Courtney Murray, S.J. During the Korean War, the proudly Protestant Henry Luce, son of China missionaries, found himself confused by the debate over “morality and foreign policy” that Harry Truman’s “police action” had stirred up. What, Luce asked Fr. Murray, did foreign policy have to do with the Sermon on the Mount? “What,” Fr. Murray replied, “makes you think that morality is identical with the Sermon on the Mount”? Kaplan, a contemporary exponent of foreign policy realism, seems to share Henry Luce’s misimpression that in the classic tradition of the West the moral life is reducible to the ethics of personal probity and interpersonal relationships, the implication being that issues of statecraft exist somewhere “outside” the moral universe. The just war tradition takes a very different view.I luv you Mars

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 1:53 am

That's pretty fucking sick, you ghoul, that you would have those verses right at the tips of your fingers.

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 3:21 am

See? This is what is so effiminate about you, Hamilton. Where a man would say, "I believe X," and "I believe Y," you say, "Abbot Vonier believes X," and "Friar Murray believes Y." No doubt the ritual serves to keep the attention of small children, but shouldn't a man do more than just go through the motions of his beliefs about purpose? Be a man, Hamilton. I can't tell you it will be wonderful if you do -- really, it's mostly miserable. But the alternative is not really to be at all. Forget the man, part, Hamilton: just BE. Surely, your religion does not teach that you were created not to be -- ?

mencey
Topic Author

October 23rd, 2006, 4:49 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenQuoteOriginally posted by: HamiltonQuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenBecause, in spite of your ritualistic cannibalism, I'm probably a better Christian than you are, even while being an atheist.In another reent post you invite me to see "Buddha light"Marsden, the first Dhimmi-Muslim-Chirstian-Buddist-Atheist. However the original theme of this thread was Darfur, haven't hear any comment about that from you yet, ..... so what your Dhimmi-Muslim-Chirstian-Buddist-Atheist ethics says we should do about it?I got it!!! applying your logic.... if the Muslims are killing, raping and slaving Christian and Animists in Darfur,..... we should let them proceed and respect their cultural differences because at the end of the day they are simply following the rules of the Q'ran, isn't it? Further we should appologize for even dare to question those rules, and we shoudl do it quick for fear to renew muslim terrorist attacks. Furthermore, I am sure the white man and the Church are to blame of the current situation because their colonization policies X-hundred years ago, ....and who ever question the last parragraph is a racist, ignorant, biggot, moron and neo-nazi, isn't he?See, I would rather be an ignorant, moron, etc... but a free man, than a Dhimmi and "useful idiot" like you
Last edited by mencey on October 22nd, 2006, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 1:01 pm

See? This is what is so effiminate about you, Hamilton. I thought it was the killer cocktail party dress I wore to the last Wilmott function.Whatsa girl gotta do to get some respect around here?

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 pm

Oh, and speaking of effeminate, how's that courageous condemnation of the Fatwah against Salman Rushdie coming Mufti Marsden?

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: HamiltonOh, and speaking of effeminate, how's that courageous condemnation of the Fatwah against Salman Rushdie coming Mufti Marsden?That's a courageous question to ask when there's no chance I'll come to your house and bitch-slap you silly, Nancy.Confucius said of religion, "As little as I know of the ways of men, how can I afford to concern myself with the ways of heaven?" And you, you cowardly little pansy, are upset that I do not condemn something going on in a society of which I am not part, thousands of miles away. Something over which I have no say and no responsibility. Nancy Boy, as many as are the sins of the society I belong to, and live in, and am at least in part responsible for, how can I concern myself with something going on in a society of which I am not part, thousands of miles away? Aren't you (and that dumbass mencey, and about a half dozen others here) truly cowardly, to direct your attentions to problems that are not your responsibility, and that you have little hope of doing anything about, meanwhile ignoring problems that you are responsible for, and that you might do something about?I suppose that's an appropriate attitude for someone as effiminate as you, though.

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:20 pm

Oh, and, were you a Christian rather than a Vampire of Christ, you might recall this little bon mot: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."No go suck some more blood and eat some more flesh.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On