SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

daveangel

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 11:41 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupernot welcome in UK ?A lot of people have forgotten which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War. A visit to Budapest is highly recommended.the Dutch were just as badDon't understand your point
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 11:46 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupernot welcome in UK ?A lot of people have forgotten which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War. A visit to Budapest is highly recommended.the Dutch were just as badDon't understand your pointI'm not sure I understand yours.there were calls to prevent a hungarian politician from entering the UKyou seem to suggest it was somehow related to "which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War"I was pointing out that such a ban has been applied to a dutch politician, which makes your suggestion unlikely.

daveangel

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 11:53 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupernot welcome in UK ?A lot of people have forgotten which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War. A visit to Budapest is highly recommended.the Dutch were just as badDon't understand your pointI'm not sure I understand yours.there were calls to prevent a hungarian politician from entering the UKyou seem to suggest it was somehow related to "which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War"I was pointing out that such a ban has been applied to a dutch politician, which makes your suggestion unlikely.oh I see. The point I was trying to make is that Hungarians have displayed a tendency to fall in love with ideologues. we don't like ideologues in the UK. It would seem that this is an old story. Quote Mr Vona plans to stage a political rally in central London on Sunday, the eve of Holocaust Memorial Day.He has denied claims he will meet other far-right parties including the BNP.Mr Vona's Jobbik party has been accused of holding strong anti-Semitic views, and of fuelling hatred against the Jewish and Roma communities.

Gamal

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 12:37 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupernot welcome in UK ?A lot of people have forgotten which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War.If they have forgotten which side the Germans were on in the 2nd World War...

daveangel

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 1:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: GamalQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupernot welcome in UK ?A lot of people have forgotten which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War.If they have forgotten which side the Germans were on in the 2nd World War...indeed ... people think we fought a distinct race called the Nazis

ppauper

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 2:37 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupernot welcome in UK ?A lot of people have forgotten which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War. A visit to Budapest is highly recommended.the Dutch were just as badDon't understand your pointI'm not sure I understand yours.there were calls to prevent a hungarian politician from entering the UKyou seem to suggest it was somehow related to "which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War"I was pointing out that such a ban has been applied to a dutch politician, which makes your suggestion unlikely.oh I see. The point I was trying to make is that Hungarians have displayed a tendency to fall in love with ideologues. we don't like ideologues in the UK. It would seem that this is an old story. Quote Mr Vona plans to stage a political rally in central London on Sunday, the eve of Holocaust Memorial Day.He has denied claims he will meet other far-right parties including the BNP.Mr Vona's Jobbik party has been accused of holding strong anti-Semitic views, and of fuelling hatred against the Jewish and Roma communities.>> we don't like ideologues in the UKyou like some ideologues and dislike others.You dislike those who disrespect Allah (the moon god of mecca), his prophet mohammed, and the mohammedan religion in general.Ideologues who are pro-islam are welcomed in the UK

ppauper

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 2:50 pm

Hungary between the wars brought us Admiral Horthy and a country that took part in the rape of czechoslovakiaQuoteOn 22 June 1941, Germany invaded the Soviet Union under Operation Barbarossa. On 26 June, unidentified planes bombed the regained cities of Kassa, Munkács, and Rahó; as a response the next day Prime Minister László Bárdossy declared war on the Soviet Union, and formally entered World War II on the side of the Axis Powers. Poland had a similar form of government and also took part in the rape of czechoslovakia.

ppauper

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 9:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperWhite House unable to list qualifications of Obama's choice for U.S. ambassador to Hungary (but she does produce The Bold and The Beautiful)Hungary has summoned the top US diplomat in Budapest after Senator John McCain described Prime Minister Viktor Orban as a "neo-fascist dictator".I hope "the top US diplomat in Budapest" does not yet mean Obama's new ambassador

daveangel

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 9:32 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperWhite House unable to list qualifications of Obama's choice for U.S. ambassador to Hungary (but she does produce The Bold and The Beautiful)Hungary has summoned the top US diplomat in Budapest after Senator John McCain described Prime Minister Viktor Orban as a "neo-fascist dictator".I hope "the top US diplomat in Budapest" does not yet mean Obama's new ambassadoryou aren't a neo-fascist by any chance are you poops ?

Traden4Alpha

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 9:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperWhite House unable to list qualifications of Obama's choice for U.S. ambassador to Hungary (but she does produce The Bold and The Beautiful)Hungary has summoned the top US diplomat in Budapest after Senator John McCain described Prime Minister Viktor Orban as a "neo-fascist dictator".I hope "the top US diplomat in Budapest" does not yet mean Obama's new ambassadoryou aren't a neo-fascist by any chance are you poops ?No, poops is a neo-freezist.

ppauper

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 10:43 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperWhite House unable to list qualifications of Obama's choice for U.S. ambassador to Hungary (but she does produce The Bold and The Beautiful)Hungary has summoned the top US diplomat in Budapest after Senator John McCain described Prime Minister Viktor Orban as a "neo-fascist dictator".I hope "the top US diplomat in Budapest" does not yet mean Obama's new ambassadoryou aren't a neo-fascist by any chance are you poops ?sorry, DaveBinAngel, if you're looking for a fellow traveller, you're out of luck.In terms of what i believe, I'm pretty much the polar opposite of a neofascist

ppauper

Magyar Televízió

December 4th, 2014, 10:44 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperWhite House unable to list qualifications of Obama's choice for U.S. ambassador to Hungary (but she does produce The Bold and The Beautiful)Hungary has summoned the top US diplomat in Budapest after Senator John McCain described Prime Minister Viktor Orban as a "neo-fascist dictator".I hope "the top US diplomat in Budapest" does not yet mean Obama's new ambassadoryou aren't a neo-fascist by any chance are you poops ?No, poops is a neo-freezist.T&A is a global cooling denier

Traden4Alpha

Magyar Televízió

December 5th, 2014, 12:46 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperWhite House unable to list qualifications of Obama's choice for U.S. ambassador to Hungary (but she does produce The Bold and The Beautiful)Hungary has summoned the top US diplomat in Budapest after Senator John McCain described Prime Minister Viktor Orban as a "neo-fascist dictator".I hope "the top US diplomat in Budapest" does not yet mean Obama's new ambassadoryou aren't a neo-fascist by any chance are you poops ?No, poops is a neo-freezist.T&A is a global cooling denierand both politically and grammatically incorrect.

ppauper

Magyar Televízió

December 6th, 2014, 10:28 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: GamalQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupernot welcome in UK ?A lot of people have forgotten which side the Hungarians were on in the 2nd World War.If they have forgotten which side the Germans were on in the 2nd World War...and some seem to have forgotten that the 2nd World War is over

ppauper

Magyar Televízió

December 28th, 2014, 10:50 am

this was in the UK thread, but hungary gets a mention as the fat man of europe, knocking the uk into second placeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperDoctors told to report patients who put on weightthat sounds very orwellian, perhaps they will be put on the liverpool care pathwayQuoteThe new figures - comparing 26 EU countries - show that in Europe, only Hungary now has higher obesity levels than Britain
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On