SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Hamilton

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE WORKED ALONGSIDE MUSLIMS?

October 23rd, 2006, 1:29 am

I may be the most courageous person you've ever encountered in your life, child.Nah. You're too Dhimmi.

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:31 am

You've got your beret on too tight, Nancy.

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 1:56 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenYou've got your beret on too tight, Nancy.Always courageous when there's no risk of a beheading, Mars?

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 3:37 am

Right. Which of us posts his own thoughts under his actual name? I might have left that as only, "Which of us posts his own thoughts?" And which of us has repeatedly highlighted the personal information that this first person has revealed?You denigrate my courage from dark, shadowy places, little man. Anyone who wants to can easily enough find me; I wonder sometimes if that sociopath Errrb might not one day do just that. And you call me a coward. You've made a whisp of smoke of yourself, Hamilton, that can disappear in the slightest breeze. And you call me a coward. There's little more that needs to be said of you.The next time you question my courage, you should put your real name and address beside your comment. And if you don't want to do that, you should shut the fuck up, Nancy-Boy.

mencey

October 23rd, 2006, 4:41 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenQuoteOriginally posted by: menceySeems like Dhimmidi Marsden already found his master and alligances,.............. so it does not surprise me his lack of courageGiven how servile you are without even realizing it, I may be the most courageous person you've ever encountered in your life, child.If I were a coward, I'd be snivelling with you and Nancy about the nasty bad men in the world and won't someone please kill them all so that you'll be safe? Instead, I'm inclined to see what these "nasty bad men" have to say, and even to accept it when sometimes they are in the right. And I'm willing to suffer a few blows without responding in order to get to that point. If that makes me a coward in your eyes, then I'm in good company. But you, hiding under your rock, what is there to keep you company but pale grubs that can't take the light of day, pale grubs and Nancy-Boy?I hope one day the curse of the Buddha finds you, mencey, and you understand what a pale shadow of a human being you are. Maybe you'll be able to make something of yourself if it comes to you soon enough.Today you are telling me about Buddha when yesterday you were justifiying terrorists?You are a joke. Can't take you serious, boy. ......(I am having some kind of Deja Vu? .... Nah)
Last edited by mencey on October 22nd, 2006, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rmax

October 23rd, 2006, 6:55 am

I have worked with Muslims and for Muslims (and I am not Muslim). They are like everyone else. What's the big deal?

Gamal

October 23rd, 2006, 11:29 am

I was born in Christian family in a muslim country (Egypt) and my ambition was to die in a Christian country. I coms out that I will die in a muslim country (England) unless I leave for America.

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: menceyYou are a joke. Can't take you serious, boy. ......(I am having some kind of Deja Vu? .... Nah)Then go the fuck away.

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 1:11 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenQuoteOriginally posted by: menceyYou are a joke. Can't take you serious, boy. ......(I am having some kind of Deja Vu? .... Nah)Then go the fuck away.Are you invoking Sharia Law on this thread?

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:22 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: HamiltonAre you invoking Sharia Law on this thread?Would it make you go away if I did?

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 1:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenQuoteOriginally posted by: HamiltonAre you invoking Sharia Law on this thread?Would it make you go away if I did?No. You'd have to behead me.

Marsden

October 23rd, 2006, 1:40 pm

I think someone beat me to that.

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 3:02 pm

QuoteThe next time you question my courage, you should put your real name and address beside your comment. And if you don't want to do that, you should shut the fuck up, Nancy-Boy. From America Alone, by Mark Steyn: NOT long after 9/11, I said, just as an aside, that these days whenever something goofy turns up on the news chances are it involves some fellow called Mohammad. A plane flies into the World Trade Center? Mohammad Atta. A sniper starts killing gas station customers around Washington, D.C.? John Allen Muhammad. A guy fatally stabs a Dutch movie director? Mohammed Bouyeri. A gunman shoots up the El Al counter at Los Angeles airport? Hesham Mohamed Hedayet. A terrorist slaughters dozens in Bali? Noordin Mohamed. A British subject self-detonates in a Tel Aviv bar? Asif Mohammad Hanif. A terrorist cell bombs the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania? Ali Mohamed. A gang rapist preys on the women of Sydney, Australia? Mohammad Skaf. A group of Dearborn, Mich., men charged with cigarette racketeering in order to fund Hezbollah? Fadi Mohamad-Musbah Hammoud, Mohammad Fawzi Zeidan and Imad Mohamad-Musbah Hammoud. A Canadian terror cell is arrested for plotting to bomb Ottawa and behead the prime minister? Mohammad Dirie, Amin Mohamed Durrani and Yasim Abdi Mohamed.

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 3:03 pm

Good Dhimmi.

Hamilton

October 23rd, 2006, 3:09 pm

The next time you question my courageSalman Rushdie sends his best.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On