Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Hamilton

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE WORKED ALONGSIDE MUSLIMS?

October 28th, 2006, 12:13 am

Do you agree with the sentiment that (in your words) "neurotic countries that blame the US for their problems, instead of themselves, are making a cowardly cop-out?" Well, you've certainly constructed a peculiar gag order for your own country, of which, I think, you're a citizen. I can't decide if this applies only to the US or other countries, since you've been so imprecise. But, since you freely toss around words like "sin" and "original sin" and are, I think, a self described atheist, I can only assume that the US is your "Great Satan".So, I'm trying to figure out who exactly is free to criticize whom under your peculiar atheist, Kantian theocracy that you've constructed.

Hamilton

October 28th, 2006, 12:15 am

Dhimmitude.Hmm. So, given a choice do non-Israelis fare better under Yasser Kleptocrat's withering, UN funded Oslo tyranny or inside Israel?

Hamilton

October 28th, 2006, 12:18 am

Should we alert the physicistsIn addition to the Organon, Aristotle did, indeed, write the Physics.

Marsden

October 28th, 2006, 12:18 am

You must be very insecure, Hamilton.

Hamilton

October 28th, 2006, 12:21 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenYou must be very insecure, Hamilton.Actually, I thought the psychoanalysis thread was a page scroll down this evening?

Marsden

October 28th, 2006, 2:10 am

For some people, psychoanalysis should not be compartmentalized.Did you already feel inadequate when you were a young boy?

Hamilton

October 28th, 2006, 4:03 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenFor some people, psychoanalysis should not be compartmentalized.Did you already feel inadequate when you were a young boy?When I was a young boy I felt Missouri.

cosmologist

October 28th, 2006, 5:03 am

Mr. A R S E in his den ,waiting for he-men, loves his ass to be kissed,and waiting to be kicked.good one, keep it up Mr. Dhimmitude.

TraderJoe

October 28th, 2006, 11:35 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: HamiltonBonjour mes eleves

TraderJoe

October 28th, 2006, 11:37 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenQuoteOriginally posted by: menceyAnd by the way, by your post, you do not have a clue what decency meansAnd by your post, you're an evil little troll, whether you realize it or not.I fear you are the evil one here marsden. Goodbye.Good riddance to you, TJ. You've been seriously twitting of late, anyway.It was a reference to "The Weakest Link" where it is in fact you who leaves us.
Last edited by TraderJoe on October 27th, 2006, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TraderJoe

October 28th, 2006, 11:41 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: MarsdenQuoteOriginally posted by: Hamiltonsuch obviously pathological defects.Could you explain the notion of Dhimmitude for us?It's basically the notion that one group of people, such as Palestinians, are only entitled to an abbreviated set of rights as compared to another group of people, such as Americans and Europeans.Your constant attempt at self-deception never ceases to astonish marsden.If the US is that bad why don't you f**k off and live somewhere else? Hypocrit.
Last edited by TraderJoe on October 27th, 2006, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamilton

October 28th, 2006, 12:30 pm

QuoteThe vanquished non-Muslims peoples are granted security for their life and possessions, as well as a relative self-autonomous administration and limited religious rights according to the modalities of the conquest. These rights are subject to two conditions: the payment of a poll tax (the jizya) and submission to the provisions of Islamic law.

Hamilton

October 28th, 2006, 12:31 pm

QuoteIn the document section of my latest book in English, The Decline of Eastern Christianity under Islam. From Jihad to Dhimmitude, I have published a text from al-Qayrawani, a Tunisian jurist, who died in 966. A brief passage from him will allow us to understand the traditional position on this question: "Jihad is a precept of Divine institution. Its performance by certain individuals may dispense others from it. We Malikis (one of the four schools of Muslim jurisprudence) maintain that it is preferable not to begin hostilities with the enemy before having invited the latter to embrace the religion of Allah except where the enemy attacks first. They have the alternative of either converting to Islam or paying the poll tax (jizya), short of which, war will be declared against them. " Dhimmitude and the Decline of Eastern Christian Communities
Last edited by Hamilton on October 27th, 2006, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamilton

October 28th, 2006, 12:35 pm

QuoteI will not go into details here for this is a very long and complex subject, but in order to understand the Serbian situation one should know that the Serbs were treated during half a millenium just like the other Christian and Jewish dhimmis. They participated in this civilization of dhimmitude. It is important to understand that the civilization of dhimmitude grows from two major and interconnected religious institutions: jihad and shari'a, which establish a particular ideological system that makes it mandatory - during the jihad operation - to use terror, mass killings, deportation and slavery. And the Serbs - because I am speaking of them tonight - did not escape from this fate, which was the same for all those peoples around the Mediterranean basin, vanquished by jihad. For centuries, the Serbs fought to liberate their land from the laws of jihad, and dhimmitude, which had legalized their condition of oppression on their own lands. The Myth of the Tolerant Pluralistic Muslim Society

Hamilton

October 28th, 2006, 12:37 pm

Dhimmitude HistoryQuoteIslam was born in Arabia, in the two cities of Mecca and Medina, where its founder, the prophet Muhammad lived (570 - 632) and received his Revelation. After his death, his predication was given its final form in a book, the Qur'an. In the three following centuries, Muslim theologians and jurists elaborated the corpus of Islamic jurisprudence on two main pillars, the Qur'an and the hadiths, these being the acts and sayings (sunna) attributed to Muhammad. Jurists used various interpretative principles to established the shari'a, the Islamic law to make it conform to Allah's will expressed to Muhammad in the Qur'an and the hadiths.