Topic Author

Presidency in '08

November 6th, 2008, 2:12 pm

Obama campaign workers angry over unpaid wages

ppauper
Topic Author

Presidency in '08

November 6th, 2008, 2:19 pm

are you better off than you were 4 years ago ?

Fermion

Presidency in '08

November 6th, 2008, 4:21 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperwe can top that: hussein got 95% of the black vote, mccain a whopping 4%.The US has been reduced to tribalism with blacks refusing to vote for anyone who is not black.You're an idiot. Blacks have been voting for whites (usually 100%) ever since they got the vote. The only mystery is why so many working-class whites still allow themselves to be duped by Republicans into voting against their self-interest.I'm no supporter of Democrats, but this election represents the first time I have ever seen a candidate of a major party in a capitalist "democracy", let alone a victor, show any sign of humanity, let alone intelligence, knowledge and calm under attack. Could that be the reason so many black folk, as well as white, voted for him, by any chance? That's what makes this election historic, not his ethnicity.
Last edited by Fermion on November 5th, 2008, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper
Topic Author

Presidency in '08

November 6th, 2008, 6:50 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperwe can top that: hussein got 95% of the black vote, mccain a whopping 4%.The US has been reduced to tribalism with blacks refusing to vote for anyone who is not black.You're an idiotthat 95% speaks for itselfQuoteI'm no supporter of Democratsnot far enough to the left for you ?

Fermion

Presidency in '08

November 6th, 2008, 7:46 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: FermionQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperwe can top that: hussein got 95% of the black vote, mccain a whopping 4%.The US has been reduced to tribalism with blacks refusing to vote for anyone who is not black.You're an idiotthat 95% speaks for itself.It does indeed. So there's no need for you to pretend your bullshit can speak for it instead.QuoteQuoteI'm no supporter of Democratsnot far enough to the left for you ?Anyone can read my contributions to Wilmott forums and judge my political opinions for themselves. The simplistic labels that mindless bigots use to intentionally distort the opinions of others hold no interest for me.

gardener3

Presidency in '08

November 6th, 2008, 8:02 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanone guy at the party last week told me that he'll never vote for a black man, and that he hates McCain. i wish i saw his face yesterday night The first time is hard dude. After that you get used to it...Once you go black, you never go back

Fermion

Presidency in '08

November 6th, 2008, 8:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: gardener3QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisQuoteOriginally posted by: jawabeanone guy at the party last week told me that he'll never vote for a black man, and that he hates McCain. i wish i saw his face yesterday night The first time is hard dude. After that you get used to it...Once you go black, you never go backI hope we're not in for a round of jokes about the size of ppauper's wee-wee....

migalley

Presidency in '08

November 6th, 2008, 11:06 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyAmerica has gone totally mad. Fancy entrusting nuclear weapons in the hands of a blood crazed dictator! It will all end in tears...Soon the blood will be dripping from his fangs!Ahmadinejad welcomes ObamaFrom one blood thirsty lunatic to...
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On