SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

PaperCut
Topic Author

I'm a Punkrocker Yes I Am

March 2nd, 2007, 3:20 am

QuoteSee me drivin' down the streetI'm bored with looking goodI got both hands off the wheel...The cops are comingI'm listenin to the music with no fear You can hear it too if you're sincereCause I'm a punk rocker yes I amWell I'm a punk rocker yes I amCause I'm a punk rocker yes I amWell I'm a punk rocker yes I amI see you stagger in the street...and you can't stay on your feet...and youre fakin' in your sleepYou wish that you were deepYou can hear me laughin' to myselfIf you could you would be someone elseCause I'm a punk rocker yes I amWell I'm a punk rocker yes I amCause I'm a punk rocker yes I amWell I'm a punk rocker yes I amCause I'm a punk rocker yes I amWell I'm a punk rocker yes I amThe Teddybears Featuring Iggy Pop

zeta

March 2nd, 2007, 12:29 pm

QuoteMy boss he's a probable bore.Put me hands and knees onscrubable floor.Do it right get the lions share bliss.Know all to well just just where that ration is.Learned a lot about the company doe.Less about receiving it though.Saw how it came to those who always sat pretty.Don't need it.Supply and Demand x 5.My girl had a probable cause or so she said and took a probablepause.I was dumped for occupying her time.I asked her why and what was next in line.She said "Shiny hair thats my life ambition but I'll devote mytime to a new omission the rizzle-razzle kitsch of paranoidcity".Don't need it.Supply and Demand x 5. Supply and Demand x 4.Su......su supply and demand x5.The Hives- Supply and Demand

migalley

March 2nd, 2007, 12:41 pm

Da Camptown ladies sing dis song,Doo-da, Doo-daDa Camptown racetrack's five miles longOh, de doo-da dayGoin' to run all nightGoin' to run all dayI bet ma money on a bob-tailed nagSomebody bet on da grayOh, da long tailed filly and da big black horse,Doo-da, doo-daCome to a mud hole and dey all cut across,Oh, de doo-da dayGoin' to run all nightGoin' to run all dayI bet ma money on a bob-tailed nagSomebody bet on da grayI went down dere with ma hat caved in,Doo-da, doo-daI came back home with a pocket full of tinOh, de doo-da dayGoin' to run all nightGoin' to run all dayI bet ma money on a bob-tailed nagSomebody bet on da gray

ppauper

March 2nd, 2007, 2:19 pm

QuoteEfficiency and progress is ours once more Now that we have the Neutron bomb It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done Away with excess enemy But no less value to property No sense in war but perfect sense at home: The sun beams down on a brand new day No more welfare tax to pay Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light Jobless millions whisked away At last we have more room to play All systems go to kill the poor tonight Gonna Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor:Tonight Behold the sparkle of champagne The crime rate's gone Feel free again O' life's a dream with you, Miss Lily White Jane Fonda on the screen today Convinced the liberals it's okay So let's get dressed and dance away the night While they: Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor:Tonight

TraderJoe

March 4th, 2007, 9:50 pm

Quote"Sheena Is A Punk Rocker"Well the kids are all hopped up and ready to goThey're ready to go nowThey've got their surfboardsAnd they're going to the discotheque a go goBut she just couldn't stayShe had to break awayWell New York City really has it allOh yeah, oh yeahSheena is a punk rockerSheena is a punk rockerSheena is a punk rocker nowShe's a punk punk, a punk rockerPunk punk, a punk rockerPunk punk, a punk rocker The Ramones.

mama

March 5th, 2007, 2:44 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuote"Sheena Is A Punk Rocker"Well the kids are all hopped up and ready to goThey're ready to go nowThey've got their surfboardsAnd they're going to the discotheque a go goBut she just couldn't stayShe had to break awayWell New York City really has it allOh yeah, oh yeahSheena is a punk rockerSheena is a punk rockerSheena is a punk rocker nowShe's a punk punk, a punk rockerPunk punk, a punk rockerPunk punk, a punk rocker The Ramones.hey Joey,This is new wave, yes?

TraderJoe

March 5th, 2007, 7:48 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: mamaQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuote"Sheena Is A Punk Rocker"Well the kids are all hopped up and ready to goThey're ready to go nowThey've got their surfboardsAnd they're going to the discotheque a go goBut she just couldn't stayShe had to break awayWell New York City really has it allOh yeah, oh yeahSheena is a punk rockerSheena is a punk rockerSheena is a punk rocker nowShe's a punk punk, a punk rockerPunk punk, a punk rockerPunk punk, a punk rocker The Ramones.hey Joey,This is new wave, yes?Eat shit.QuoteYou've got to pick up the pieces c'mon, sort yourtrashYou better pull yourself back together maybeyou've got too muchcashBetter call, call the law whenyou gonna turn yourself in? YeahYou're a politiciandon't become one of Hitler's childrenBonzogoes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of teaAs I watchedit on TV somehow it really bothered meDrank in all thebars in town for an extended foreign policyPick up thepieces No no-no-no, my brain is hangingupside downNo no-no-no, I need something to slow medownNo no-no-no, my brain is hanging upside downNono-no-no, and I need something to slow me downShouldn't wish you happiness, wish her the very best Fifty thousand dollar dress shaking hands with your highnessSee through you like cellophane you watch the worldcomplain, butyou do it anyway who am I, am I to sayBonzo goes to Bitburg and goes out for a cup oftea...No no-no-no, my brain is hanging upsidedown...If there's one thing that makes me sickIt's when someone tries to hide behind politicsI wish that time could go by fast Somehow they manage tomake it lastNo no-no-no, my brain is hanging upsidedownNo no-no-no, I need something to slow me downNono-no-no, my brain is hanging upside downNo no-no-no, andI need something to slow me down

zeta

March 5th, 2007, 8:11 pm

from memory, the saints predate both the Ramones and the Sex Pistols and have certainly been more enduring/creative. I like the ed kuepper years. Bob Geldof sez:Quote'Rock music in the seventies was changed by three bands-the Sex Pistols, the Ramones and the Saints'

Cuchulainn

March 5th, 2007, 8:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zetafrom memory, the saints predate both the Ramones and the Sex Pistols and have certainly been more enduring/creative. I like the ed kuepper years. Bob Geldof sez:Quote'Rock music in the seventies was changed by three bands-the Sex Pistols, the Ramones and the Saints'Yours truly was Sir Bob's bodyguard once at a gig in 1975 at TCD.

zeta

March 5th, 2007, 8:21 pm

seriously? your street cred has suddenly gone through the roof

Cuchulainn

March 5th, 2007, 8:24 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zetaseriously? your street cred has suddenly gone through the roof serious.More .. when I was 17 i got Phil Lynott and Gary Moore to a school concert in Dundalk. The group cost 40 pounds
Last edited by Cuchulainn on March 4th, 2007, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zeta

March 5th, 2007, 8:35 pm

you got a bargain, to say the leastmy only claim to fame is being within inches of Chrissy Hinde and I'm pretty sure she frowned at me for asking for the guitar pick. but I'm not so sure that's anything to write home about, I think she's a little cuckooI was within several feet of Robert Plant; hearing When the levee breaks couldn't have been much better if it was Led Zep themselves

TraderJoe

March 5th, 2007, 9:22 pm

How to ruin a good thread - give it over to Cuch and Zeta - ho hum.

zeta

March 5th, 2007, 9:24 pm

forgive us for have a friendly chat. maybe cut back on the Ramones and you won't be such a grumpy bugger

TraderJoe

March 5th, 2007, 9:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zetaforgive us for have a friendly chat.PM each other if you want a cosy chat.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On