SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

TraderJoe

anyone fly in their sleep ?

March 16th, 2007, 10:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI have an A GPA, but I don't boast about it You crankyass muthaf**ka!I thought that all you got examined on in NZ was raping, bashing and car-jacking.like he said, he has an A averageYeah, but that was from a grad school in the Northeastern United States So all that violence in NZ served you well!Are you on drugs?

migalley

March 16th, 2007, 11:50 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI have an A GPA, but I don't boast about it You crankyass muthaf**ka!I thought that all you got examined on in NZ was raping, bashing and car-jacking.like he said, he has an A averageYeah, but that was from a grad school in the Northeastern United States So all that violence in NZ served you well!Are you on drugs?No, but I guess that you might be. After all, anything is possible in NZ.

TraderJoe

March 17th, 2007, 11:54 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI have an A GPA, but I don't boast about it You crankyass muthaf**ka!I thought that all you got examined on in NZ was raping, bashing and car-jacking.like he said, he has an A averageYeah, but that was from a grad school in the Northeastern United States So all that violence in NZ served you well!Are you on drugs?No, but I guess that you might be. After all, anything is possible in NZ.Apologies migalley. I was a little "tired and emotional". I know you're just kidding around - jerk!

mdubuque

March 27th, 2007, 4:28 am

duplicate post. Apparently from my alter egos. See above.
Last edited by mdubuque on March 26th, 2007, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdubuque

March 27th, 2007, 4:28 am

triplicate post, apparently from my alter egos (see above)
Last edited by mdubuque on March 26th, 2007, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdubuque

March 27th, 2007, 4:29 am

Sure, regularly. Dreams are a fantastic mixture of the spiritual realm AND what you had for dinner. Think about it.I used to occasionally hit high tension wires when I would fly, but I realized that this was a warning sign for elevated blood pressure. I cut some of the fat from my diet and that problem went away.I fly all the time. The trick of course is steering. I fly with my hands on my sides and then move my fingers and that helps you steer. It's great. Then you have much more control and can go wherever you want. Highly recommended.Perhaps the most compelling experience of this type is when I was in Alaska with my girlfriend Barbara Mason from La Crescenta California. She can confirm this story. I was leaving my body at night and she was in the bed next to me. Before I went cruising out, I hovered about 6 feet above the bed and looked down at the two of us sleeping.Then I saw her awaken and look up at me in horror. Then she looked to her side and started trying to shake me awake. Damn if I wasn't forced to go back.She relates the story of waking up with a start, seeing me above the bed, and thinking I was dying. So she decided to shake me out of it.Man was I pissed. Chicks trying to tie me down. She wanted me to promise I would never do it again.We broke up not too long after that.Matt

ppauper
Topic Author

March 27th, 2007, 12:50 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: mdubuqueI was in Alaska with my girlfriend Barbara Mason from La Crescenta Californiai used the google to look her up but couldn't find her (too many hits with just "barbara mason" and too few when I added in the town)QuoteChicks trying to tie me down

ppauper
Topic Author

March 9th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Strange brain activity found in woman with 'out of body' experiences...

mdubuque

March 10th, 2014, 1:48 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: mdubuqueI was in Alaska with my girlfriend Barbara Mason from La Crescenta Californiai used the google to look her up but couldn't find her (too many hits with just "barbara mason" and too few when I added in the town)I'm sure she's married now and has changed her name. This was back in the 20th century.

Cuchulainn

March 10th, 2014, 8:01 am

QuoteI used to fly in a dream quite often. It is amazing.Some dream about just getting to the airport first.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Every Time We Teach a Child Something, We Keep Him from Inventing It Himself
Jean Piaget

Traden4Alpha

March 10th, 2014, 12:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteI used to fly in a dream quite often. It is amazing.Some dream about just getting to the airport first.LOL! I have both types of flying dreams including ones in which I am flying inside the airport to get to my flight. There's even a dream airport that's shown up in several dreams -- must be a hub!

Cuchulainn

March 10th, 2014, 12:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteI used to fly in a dream quite often. It is amazing.Some dream about just getting to the airport first.LOL! I have both types of flying dreams including ones in which I am flying inside the airport to get to my flight. There's even a dream airport that's shown up in several dreams -- must be a hub!Not to mention checking out at the hotel, lol.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on March 9th, 2014, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Every Time We Teach a Child Something, We Keep Him from Inventing It Himself
Jean Piaget
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On