SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

Can Quants in Germany calculate interest on this deposit?

August 30th, 2010, 8:06 am

'All Jews share a certain gene': German banker sparks outrage Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0y4vPJdGa

ppauper

August 30th, 2010, 8:06 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperBerlin 'cannibal' restaurant calls for diners to donate body parts for menuAre they in the Michelin Guide? Would you dine there?I hear they only serve finger food.groan, and no I would not eat there (I am a vegetarian)

Traden4Alpha

August 30th, 2010, 12:13 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperBerlin 'cannibal' restaurant calls for diners to donate body parts for menuAre they in the Michelin Guide? Would you dine there?I hear they only serve finger food.groan, and no I would not eat there (I am a vegetarian)That makes sense. Vegetarians eat vegetables so I assume that only humanitarians go to this restaurant.
Last edited by Traden4Alpha on August 29th, 2010, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

August 30th, 2010, 7:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperBerlin 'cannibal' restaurant calls for diners to donate body parts for menuAre they in the Michelin Guide? Would you dine there?I hear they only serve finger food.groan, and no I would not eat there (I am a vegetarian)That makes sense. Vegetarians eat vegetables so I assume that only humanitarians go to this restaurant.No tips allowed.
Step over the gap, not into it. Watch the space between platform and train.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Traden4Alpha

August 30th, 2010, 7:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperBerlin 'cannibal' restaurant calls for diners to donate body parts for menuAre they in the Michelin Guide? Would you dine there?I hear they only serve finger food.groan, and no I would not eat there (I am a vegetarian)That makes sense. Vegetarians eat vegetables so I assume that only humanitarians go to this restaurant.No tips allowed.And the amuse bouche contains real bouche!

ppauper

September 14th, 2010, 1:14 pm

Naked stroll turns sour for German man

ppauper

September 30th, 2010, 1:55 pm

all paid off

ppauper

October 15th, 2010, 7:56 am

Earthworm salad served at Kremlin dinner for President Wulff

ppauper

October 17th, 2010, 10:49 am

Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

ppauper

October 21st, 2010, 2:28 pm

Germany home to 1000 Islamic militants

ppauper

November 21st, 2010, 8:28 am

Jihadists planning German parliament attackBrings back memories of the Dutch communist Marinus van der Lubbe burning down the Reichstag

ppauper

December 14th, 2010, 9:30 am

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Cuchulainn

December 14th, 2010, 7:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperJihadists planning German parliament attackBrings back memories of the Dutch communist Marinus van der Lubbe burning down the ReichstagYour knowledge of 20th century history never ceases to amaze.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on December 13th, 2010, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

December 15th, 2010, 8:28 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperJihadists planning German parliament attackBrings back memories of the Dutch communist Marinus van der Lubbe burning down the ReichstagYour knowledge of 20th century history never ceases to amaze.happy to educate you
Last edited by ppauper on December 14th, 2010, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

December 16th, 2010, 9:48 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperJihadists planning German parliament attackBrings back memories of the Dutch communist Marinus van der Lubbe burning down the ReichstagYour knowledge of 20th century history never ceases to amaze.happy to educate you It's a start. Continuing,QuoteOn the occasion of a lunch on the Führer's birthday in 1942, the people around the Führer turned the conversation to the Reichstag building and its artistic value. I heard with my own ears how Göring broke into the conversation and shouted: 'The only one who really knows about the Reichstag building is I, for I set fire to it.' And saying this he slapped his thigh.General Franz Halder
Last edited by Cuchulainn on December 15th, 2010, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On