SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

TraderJoe

Will jr now get number 3?

May 11th, 2007, 11:51 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?

migalley

May 11th, 2007, 11:53 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?Definitely not. I shall keep well away from NZ.

TraderJoe

May 11th, 2007, 11:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?Definitely not. I shall keep well away from NZ.Good, gaylords are not welcome .

migalley

May 11th, 2007, 11:57 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?Definitely not. I shall keep well away from NZ.Good, gaylords are not welcome .Well, that wouldn't affect me, as I have never posted a photo of a man's naked butt like you have. So I guess that gayboys like you are indeed most welcome in NZ.

TraderJoe

May 12th, 2007, 12:16 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?Definitely not. I shall keep well away from NZ.Good, gaylords are not welcome .Well, that wouldn't affect me, as I have never posted a photo of a man's naked butt like you have. So I guess that gayboys like you are indeed most welcome in NZ.Mooning is perfectly acceptable in NZ, as it is in the UK and other civilised countries. What is not acceptable is homosexual pratice (which you clearly wish to indulge in, the way you're ranting on about it). Like a madman. You should be sectioned.

migalley

May 12th, 2007, 12:18 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?Definitely not. I shall keep well away from NZ.Good, gaylords are not welcome .Well, that wouldn't affect me, as I have never posted a photo of a man's naked butt like you have. So I guess that gayboys like you are indeed most welcome in NZ.Mooning is perfectly acceptable in NZ, as it is in the UK and other civilised countries. What is not acceptable is homosexual pratice (which you clearly wish to indulge in, the way you're ranting on about it). Like a madman. You should be sectioned.It doesn't surprise me that it is acceptable in NZ. However, there is no excuse for your homosexual practices which you clearly do indulge in, or for posting the photos of men's butts on this forum.

TraderJoe

May 12th, 2007, 12:20 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?Definitely not. I shall keep well away from NZ.Good, gaylords are not welcome .Well, that wouldn't affect me, as I have never posted a photo of a man's naked butt like you have. So I guess that gayboys like you are indeed most welcome in NZ.Mooning is perfectly acceptable in NZ, as it is in the UK and other civilised countries. What is not acceptable is homosexual pratice (which you clearly wish to indulge in, the way you're ranting on about it). Like a madman. You should be sectioned.It doesn't surprise me that it is acceptable in NZ. However, there is no excuse for your homosexual practices which you clearly do indulge in, or for posting the photos of men's butts on this forum.I don't need an excuse. It was done in jest. How many times? Are you a retard?

migalley

May 12th, 2007, 8:41 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?Definitely not. I shall keep well away from NZ.Good, gaylords are not welcome .Well, that wouldn't affect me, as I have never posted a photo of a man's naked butt like you have. So I guess that gayboys like you are indeed most welcome in NZ.Mooning is perfectly acceptable in NZ, as it is in the UK and other civilised countries. What is not acceptable is homosexual pratice (which you clearly wish to indulge in, the way you're ranting on about it). Like a madman. You should be sectioned.It doesn't surprise me that it is acceptable in NZ. However, there is no excuse for your homosexual practices which you clearly do indulge in, or for posting the photos of men's butts on this forum.I don't need an excuse. It was done in jest. How many times? Are you a retard?Jester!

TraderJoe

May 13th, 2007, 10:00 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI would say that I'm pretty run-of-the-mill Anglo Saxon .Run-of-the-mill. Yes, you are mediocre.At least I'm not a gaylord like you.You're the only gaylord around here. You posted a photo of a man's naked butt, and now you claim you're not a gayboy. Ha Ha Ha. What an arse bandit you are. It's a wonder they even let you in the UK. There again, soon it will be almost as bad as NZ with you living there. Carrying on with your men's butt photo posting deviant perversions.So you won't be visiting us then ?Definitely not. I shall keep well away from NZ.Good, gaylords are not welcome .Well, that wouldn't affect me, as I have never posted a photo of a man's naked butt like you have. So I guess that gayboys like you are indeed most welcome in NZ.Mooning is perfectly acceptable in NZ, as it is in the UK and other civilised countries. What is not acceptable is homosexual pratice (which you clearly wish to indulge in, the way you're ranting on about it). Like a madman. You should be sectioned.It doesn't surprise me that it is acceptable in NZ. However, there is no excuse for your homosexual practices which you clearly do indulge in, or for posting the photos of men's butts on this forum.I don't need an excuse. It was done in jest. How many times? Are you a retard?Jester!Joker!

ppauper

May 14th, 2007, 1:29 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyHowever, there is no excuse for your homosexual practices which you clearly do indulge in, or for posting the photos of men's butts on this forum.I don't need an excuse.indeed, TJ will post pictures of naked men at the drop of a hat and needs no excuse to do so(although anyone who drops a hat might be advised not to bend down to pick it up if TJ is around)

TraderJoe

May 14th, 2007, 10:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyHowever, there is no excuse for your homosexual practices which you clearly do indulge in, or for posting the photos of men's butts on this forum.I don't need an excuse.indeed, TJ will post pictures of naked men at the drop of a hat and needs no excuse to do so(although anyone who drops a hat might be advised not to bend down to pick it up if TJ is around)You can expect a visit from my lawyers ppauper. And some of them are very big.
Last edited by TraderJoe on May 14th, 2007, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

May 15th, 2007, 12:49 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyHowever, there is no excuse for your homosexual practices which you clearly do indulge in, or for posting the photos of men's butts on this forum.I don't need an excuse.indeed, TJ will post pictures of naked men at the drop of a hat and needs no excuse to do so(although anyone who drops a hat might be advised not to bend down to pick it up if TJ is around)You can expect a visit from my lawyers ppauper. And some of them are very big.I've told you TJ, I'm het. Not interested in your lawyers, no matter how "big" they are.

TraderJoe

May 15th, 2007, 9:45 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeYou can expect a visit from my lawyers ppauper. And some of them are very big.I've told you TJ, I'm het. Not interested in your lawyers, no matter how "big" they are.You will be when they wrestle your scrawny ass to the ground:Oooooohhh they're gonna hurt you
Last edited by TraderJoe on May 14th, 2007, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

May 16th, 2007, 12:56 pm

to return the theme to N's original topic Jeff Gordon wins at Darlington RacewayQuoteGordon won for the third time in four races and maintained a 231-point lead over Jimmie Johnson in the Nextel Cup standings.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On