SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper
Topic Author

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 23rd, 2007, 2:06 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: dibblebtw: A picture of the fatman just before he collapsed came in on the wire todaygood grief man, please don't post any more pictures of naked men.We get if dibble: you're gay and you've got a fat fetish

ppauper
Topic Author

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 23rd, 2007, 2:07 pm

the real Reverend Falwell

gardener3

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 23rd, 2007, 2:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperBomb Plot Thwarted at Falwell's FuneralQuoteNo national Republicans attended Tuesday's funeral, including none of the GOP presidential candidates. All said they were too busy.

CactusMan

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 23rd, 2007, 2:45 pm

For the love of god! Take the picture off.

dibble

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 23rd, 2007, 2:47 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: gardener3QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperBomb Plot Thwarted at Falwell's FuneralQuoteNo national Republicans attended Tuesday's funeral, including none of the GOP presidential candidates. All said they were too busy.Yes a definite case of being worth more alive than dead. Looks like from the republican standpoint he is worth nothing dead. I guess another case of ruling by fear, such that when you are gone, people blow their noses, and move on.

CactusMan

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 23rd, 2007, 2:55 pm

I just notice that he looks a lot like the typical used car dealer!

Cuchulainn

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 23rd, 2007, 4:11 pm

> I just notice that he looks a lot like the typical used car dealerWhat's wrong with car dealers, some of my best friends are car dealers
Last edited by Cuchulainn on May 22nd, 2007, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CactusMan

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 23rd, 2007, 4:28 pm

It's the look of a man who could lie about anything, and look me in the eye while he does it! I know that look well (!!!).
Last edited by CactusMan on May 22nd, 2007, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TraderJoe

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 24th, 2007, 12:51 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: zetathe beebs just aint what it used to beWhat would you know ?

TraderJoe

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 24th, 2007, 12:55 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: dibble-- Falwell's Moral Majority welcomed catholics So did the KKK when their numbers were flagging.I'll have to take your word for that: I'm not familiar with the KKK. Indeed, the only member I've heard of is Sen. Robert Bryd (D, WV), who was a Kleagle and and Exalted Cyclops in the KlanActually sounds like you are quite familiar with the Klan, ppauper. You or your daddy a member ?

TraderJoe

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 24th, 2007, 12:59 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManIt's the look of a man who could lie about anything, and look me in the eye while he does it! I know that look well (!!!).You looking in the mirror?

ppauper
Topic Author

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 24th, 2007, 1:59 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI just notice that he looks a lot like the typical used car dealer!the typical used car dealer is a fat naked guy ?how the heck do they sell cars ?

ppauper
Topic Author

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 24th, 2007, 2:03 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: dibble-- Falwell's Moral Majority welcomed catholics So did the KKK when their numbers were flagging.I'll have to take your word for that: I'm not familiar with the KKK. Indeed, the only member I've heard of is Sen. Robert Bryd (D, WV), who was a Kleagle and and Exalted Cyclops in the KlanActually sounds like you are quite familiar with the Klan, ppauper. You or your daddy a member ?it's more a case of I know of Sen. Byrd by reputation.And no, neither I (nor any of my relatives) is now (nor has ever been) a member of the Klan

TraderJoe

Jerry Falwell, RIP

May 24th, 2007, 4:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: dibble-- Falwell's Moral Majority welcomed catholics So did the KKK when their numbers were flagging.I'll have to take your word for that: I'm not familiar with the KKK. Indeed, the only member I've heard of is Sen. Robert Bryd (D, WV), who was a Kleagle and and Exalted Cyclops in the KlanActually sounds like you are quite familiar with the Klan, ppauper. You or your daddy a member ?it's more a case of I know of Sen. Byrd by reputation.And no, neither I (nor any of my relatives) is now (nor has ever been) a member of the KlanEver thought about joining ?

ppauper
Topic Author

Jerry Falwell, RIP

December 7th, 2012, 8:14 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: dibble-- Falwell's Moral Majority welcomed catholics So did the KKK when their numbers were flagging.I'll have to take your word for that: I'm not familiar with the KKK. Indeed, the only member I've heard of is Sen. Robert Bryd (D, WV), who was a Kleagle and and Exalted Cyclops in the KlanActually sounds like you are quite familiar with the Klan, ppauper. You or your daddy a member ?it's more a case of I know of Sen. Byrd by reputation.And no, neither I (nor any of my relatives) is now (nor has ever been) a member of the KlanEver thought about joining ?you're always trying to get new recruits
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On