SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

TraderJoe

Best Movies

May 9th, 2007, 11:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.

TraderJoe

Best Movies

May 9th, 2007, 11:16 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyThis is sure to have been a much better version, made when movies were real movies...The 300 Spartansindeed, back then sodomy was not considered de rigueur in a movie.I might see if I can get hold of the 1962 version you suggest.finally saw 300, not a bad movie even if there was some cheesy CGI (at various points there was a CGI wolf, rhino, and elephants, none of which looked real),plus for no apparent reason the spartans wore nothing but speedos for much of the film which was bizarreThought you would have liked that.Knowing your tastes TJ, I guess you'd prefer if they took their speedos off.You're such a banditoAt least I'm not an Arse Bandit.You're such a gaylord.

migalley

Best Movies

May 9th, 2007, 11:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.

TraderJoe

Best Movies

May 9th, 2007, 11:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.

migalley

Best Movies

May 9th, 2007, 11:21 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.So, you did post a photo of a man's butt. Arse bandit!

TraderJoe

Best Movies

May 9th, 2007, 11:23 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.So, you did post a photo of a man's butt. Arse bandit!A guy mooning you = arse bandit??? See a psychiatrist!

migalley

Best Movies

May 9th, 2007, 11:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.Yes, you posted a photo of a man's naked butt. Absolutely revolting behavior. Can't you control yourself?

TraderJoe

Best Movies

May 10th, 2007, 8:49 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.Yes, you posted a photo of a man's naked butt. Absolutely revolting behavior. Can't you control yourself?Can't you?

migalley

Best Movies

May 10th, 2007, 10:30 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.Yes, you posted a photo of a man's naked butt. Absolutely revolting behavior. Can't you control yourself?Can't you?Apart from being thoroughly disgusted with your perverted antics, I'm completely in control. Unlike you and your overwhelming need to display deviant pictures in a respectable forum. Call yourself a Christian?

TraderJoe

Best Movies

May 12th, 2007, 12:02 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.Yes, you posted a photo of a man's naked butt. Absolutely revolting behavior. Can't you control yourself?Can't you?Apart from being thoroughly disgusted with your perverted antics, I'm completely in control. Unlike you and your overwhelming need to display deviant pictures in a respectable forum. Call yourself a Christian?It was respectable until you started posting your stupid prepubescent crap here. Christians do have a sense of humour, you know. Unlike you.It's called mooning. I'm sure most normal people have done this once or twice in their normal lives. It is you who has tried to twist it into something it is not. You lose. Loser.

migalley

Best Movies

May 12th, 2007, 12:06 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.Yes, you posted a photo of a man's naked butt. Absolutely revolting behavior. Can't you control yourself?Can't you?Apart from being thoroughly disgusted with your perverted antics, I'm completely in control. Unlike you and your overwhelming need to display deviant pictures in a respectable forum. Call yourself a Christian?It was respectable until you started posting your stupid prepubescent crap here. Christians do have a sense of humour, you know. Unlike you.It's called mooning. I'm sure most normal people have done this once or twice in their normal lives. It is you who has tried to twist it into something it is not. You lose. Loser.Bloody hell, you really are a sick twisted individual. Please stop posting photos like these. They are absolutely disgusting. Surely there must be a lunatic asylum or psychiatrist somewhere who can deal with your uncontrollable desire to post photos of men's naked butts. Yuk!

TraderJoe

Best Movies

May 12th, 2007, 12:10 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.Yes, you posted a photo of a man's naked butt. Absolutely revolting behavior. Can't you control yourself?Can't you?Apart from being thoroughly disgusted with your perverted antics, I'm completely in control. Unlike you and your overwhelming need to display deviant pictures in a respectable forum. Call yourself a Christian?It was respectable until you started posting your stupid prepubescent crap here. Christians do have a sense of humour, you know. Unlike you.It's called mooning. I'm sure most normal people have done this once or twice in their normal lives. It is you who has tried to twist it into something it is not. You lose. Loser.Bloody hell, you really are a sick twisted individual. Please stop posting photos like these. They are absolutely disgusting. Surely there must be a lunatic asylum or psychiatrist somewhere who can deal with your uncontrollable desire to post photos of men's naked butts. Yuk!You're such an unfunny loser. You really should get out more. Or are you afraid of getting sectioned if you go out in public ?

migalley

Best Movies

May 12th, 2007, 12:10 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeQuoteOriginally posted by: migalleyYou're the Shit Stabber around here. Posting pictures of your boyfriend's freshly reamed arsehole. Yuk!That is deeply offensive and I really think you ought to be banned from this forum for a comment like that.You can think what you like. I found the picture you posted deeply offensive, and have no desire to witness such a thing ever again.It was a picture of some guy doing a moon. It was a joke. You have tried turning it into something it quite obviously wasn't intended to be. You should be banned for showing such lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive. Anybody else here feel that way? Please vote to ban migalley. YesNoIt was a picture of a man's butt. You should be banned for such a lack of discretion and for being so deeply offensive.Stop lying. Or can't you help yourself ? Like I say - see a doctor.You did post a photo of a man's butt, or can't you help yourself? Like I say - see a psychiatrist.It was a guy mooning (at you) . How many times?Or do you want it to mean something else. Oooooooooooooohhhh gross.So why did you post it, if you found it so gross? I think you're trying to deny it now.I'm not denying I posted a photo of a guy mooning you ? See a doctor.Yes, you posted a photo of a man's naked butt. Absolutely revolting behavior. Can't you control yourself?Can't you?Apart from being thoroughly disgusted with your perverted antics, I'm completely in control. Unlike you and your overwhelming need to display deviant pictures in a respectable forum. Call yourself a Christian?It was respectable until you started posting your stupid prepubescent crap here. Christians do have a sense of humour, you know. Unlike you.It's called mooning. I'm sure most normal people have done this once or twice in their normal lives. It is you who has tried to twist it into something it is not. You lose. Loser.Bloody hell, you really are a sick twisted individual. Please stop posting photos like these. They are absolutely disgusting. Surely there must be a lunatic asylum or psychiatrist somewhere who can deal with your uncontrollable desire to post photos of men's naked butts. Yuk!You're such an unfunny loser. You really should get out more. Or are you afraid of getting sectioned if you go out in public ?If only they'd section you.

Hamilton

Best Movies

May 12th, 2007, 2:12 am

ppauper

Best Movies

May 12th, 2007, 1:03 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeI believe TJ refers to this as an all-you-can-eat-buffet
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On