Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

dc

Best song lyrics

November 5th, 2003, 7:47 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: FDAXHunterBad Religion rulez."Catholic School Girls Rule..."Red Hot Chili PeppersFreaky Styley, 1985
Last edited by dc on November 4th, 2003, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rouletabille2

Best song lyrics

November 5th, 2003, 7:57 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: LongThetaRouletabille,Remember when, like a little idiot, you asked me what FYR means, and I told you? I went back and deleted it because I knew that I embarrassed you, and I wanted to be nice to you.Behave yourself or I'll get you.a) I did not ask because I felt it was not ... wilmottian-correct.b) You deleted or the moderator did ?c) Not sure I understand your sense of humourd) Not sure I know who you aree) If you want me to place you in my list of "friends" (just between FDax and Pedronino) just let me know.Cheers

balrog

Best song lyrics

November 5th, 2003, 12:48 pm

Back to the choons children...M.A.R.R.S. - Pump Up the Volumepump up the volume pump up the volume pump up the volume pump up the volume brothers and sisters pump up the volume we're gonna need you brothers and sisters pump up the volume pump that baby brothers and sisters pump up the volume we're gonna need you brothers and sisters pump up the volume pump pump it ay rock the house rock the house ah yea ah yea do it do it do it yea yea yea yea boogie down bo bo boogie down boogie down here we go, c'mon do it do it do it pump up the volume pump up the volume pump up the volume dance dance rythmic, systemic and world control magnetic, genetic, dement your soul rythmic, systemic and world control magnetic, genetic, dement your soul rythmic, systemic and world control magnetic, genetic, dement your soul rythmic, systemic and world control magnetic, genetic, dement your soul put the needle on the record put the needle on the record put the needle on the record put the needle on the record put the needle on the record when the song beats go like this pump up the volume pump up the volume pump up the volume dance dance mars needs women mars needs women ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Poignant or what? Especially the end - brings a tear to my eye

DDoom

Best song lyrics

November 5th, 2003, 1:11 pm

Got one more:I’m ever upper class high societyGod’s gift to ballroom notorietyI always fill my ballroomThe event is never smallThe social pages say I’ve gotThe biggest balls of allChorus:I’ve got big ballsI’ve got big ballsAnd they’re such big ballsDirty big ballsAnd he’s got big ballsAnd she’s got big ballsBut we’ve got the biggest balls of them allAnd my balls are always bouncingMy ballroom always fullAnd everybody cums and cums againIf your name is on the guest listNo one can take you higherEverybody says I’ve gotGreat balls of fireChorusSome balls are held for charityAnd some for fancy dressBut when they’re held for pleasureThey’re the balls that I like bestMy balls are always bouncingTo the left and to the rightIt’s my belief that my big ballsShould be held every nightChorusAnd I’m just itching to tell you about themOh we had such wonderful funSeafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish...Ball sucker(AC/DC - Big Balls)

dc

Best song lyrics

November 5th, 2003, 4:44 pm

"It's fun to charter an accountantAnd sail the wide accountancy,To find, explore the funds offshoreAnd skirt the shoals of bankruptcy."Accountancy Shanty, Eric Idle
Last edited by dc on November 4th, 2003, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LongTheta

Best song lyrics

November 6th, 2003, 12:18 am

Je suis le dauphin de la place DauphineEt la Place Blanche a mauvaise mineLes camions sont pleins de lait, les balayeurs sont plein d'balaisIl est cinq heures, Paris s'éveille, Paris s'éveilleLes travestis vont se raserLes streap-teaseuses sont rhabilléesLes traversins sont écrasés, les amoureux sont fatiguésIl est cinq heures, Paris s'éveille, Paris s'éveilleLe café est dans les tasses, les cafés nettoient leurs glacesEt sur le boulevard MontparnasseLa gare n'est plus qu'une carcasseIl est cinq heures, Paris s'éveille, Paris s'éveilleLes banlieusards sont dans les garesA la villette on tranche le lardParis by Night regagne les carsLes boulangers font des batardsIl est cinq heures, Paris s'éveille, Paris s'éveilleLa Tour-Eiffel a froid aux piedsL'Arc-de-Triomphe est raniméEt l'Obélisque est bien dresséEntre la nuit et la journéeIl est cinq heures, Paris s'éveille, Paris s'éveilleLes journaux sont imprimésLes ouvriers sont déprimésLes gens se lèvent ils sont brimésC'est l'heure ou je vais me coucherIl est cinq heures, Paris s'éveilleIl est cinq heures, Je n'ai pas sommeilesIl est cinque heures -- Jacque Dutronc (1968-69(?))

greghm

Best song lyrics

November 10th, 2003, 11:21 am

Just got home from Illinois lock the front door oh boy Got to sit down take a rest on the porchImagination sets in pretty soon I'm singing Doo doo doo looking out my back door There's a giant doing cartwheels a statue wearing high heels Look at all the happy creatures dancing on the lawn Dinosaur victrola listening to Buck Owens Doo doo doo looking out my back door Chorus:Tambourines and elephants are playing in the band Won't you take a ride on the flying spoon doo doo dooWondrous apparitions provided by a magician Doo doo doo looking out my backdoor Tambourines and elephants are playing in the band Won't you take a ride on the flying spoon doo doo doo Wait until tomorrow today I'll buy no sorrow Doo doo doo looking out my back door Just got home from Illinois lock the front door oh boy Look at all the happy creatures dancing on the lawnWait until tomorrow today I'll buy no sorrow Doo doo doo looking out my back door Creedence

tags

Best song lyrics

February 16th, 2014, 8:35 pm

"Inside your feeble brain there's probably a whoreIf you don't shut your mouth you're gonna feel the floor" (Attitude, The Misfits)

Cuchulainn

Re: Best song lyrics

July 6th, 2022, 4:47 pm