SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

CactusMan
Topic Author

For Gothic Punk Finance Girls

August 8th, 2008, 9:30 am

Great performance of "Bring Me to Life", with Amy in delicious white dress. Yeah!Amy Lee in Vegas
Last edited by CactusMan on August 7th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

August 8th, 2008, 10:22 am

I know a Russian stripper who looks a lot like that Amy Lee, blue eyes with the hair died black, same weight, the face is very close. My girl is 5'8", I don't know how tall Amy Lee is. My girl is 27. She has a degree in computer programming, her dad was a top quant. But there is also something wrong with her brain, I think the result of a car accident. Anyway, she's too crazy to work or strip, but she would be happy to be your pet if you take her to the movies and tell her she is beautiful a few times a week. Nobody else wants her, not past the first week. She steals cars and stuff, and drives 140 miles per hour. I took her to court once. Wearing real clothes instead of a torn t-shirt and underwear, she looked like a million dollars and 100 feet tall.She "is both dark and angst-ridden, but lively and fun at the same time!" And she is definitely a bitch.If you have ever seen the movie Triple X, she is the face and body of the girl, with the personality of the guy who said "I like smoke better than air. If I could, I'd smoke in my sleep. I would still do it after it kills me."If all these posts are serious, you are the type of guy she would fall in love with in about 10 minutes. I don't have her phone number handy, but she very likely needs a home.
Last edited by farmer on August 7th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 8th, 2008, 1:32 pm

Absolutely beautiful.Evanesence "Anywhere" set to the "Lord of the Rings" (if you've never seen this).Anywhere-Lord of the Rings Very nice.
Last edited by CactusMan on August 9th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

August 10th, 2008, 1:18 pm

I think Amy Walker is more versatilehere

TraderJoe

August 10th, 2008, 1:40 pm

What about ?

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 11th, 2008, 8:33 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmer...She "is both dark and angst-ridden, but lively and fun at the same time!" And she is definitely a bitch....I can deal with bitches. I have special expertise in this area. Let me think about it.
Last edited by CactusMan on August 10th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

August 11th, 2008, 11:50 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI can deal with bitches. I have special expertise in this area. Let me think about it.Never mind. I was just getting a pic of her, and it reminded me what an awful person she is! She just looks sick. I will maybe PM it to you. It's just poor etiquette, I think, to say a girl looks a little sickly on the web, then identify her with an actual pic.
Last edited by farmer on August 10th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 11th, 2008, 1:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI can deal with bitches. I have special expertise in this area. Let me think about it....and it reminded me what an awful person she is! She just looks sick. ...I think she's that way because she hasn't had a man give her what she needs for way too long. I have the cure for her!
Last edited by CactusMan on August 10th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

August 11th, 2008, 1:37 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI think she's that way because she hasn't had a man give her what she needs for way too long.That's the truth. But her brain also has an itch, which is why she is so bitchy that she can't get a man. I've actually met some girls who are so violently bitchy and sharp-tongued, that the only way they can even get a man is by selling themselves. Honestly. This one girl got a rich guy to agree to pay $2000 to have her over. She really liked him. But she was so bitchy, he couldn't get near her. He asked her to take rohypnol or something, but in the end she was so bitchy it just didn't work.That is not the case with this girl. She always says "Never been one, never gonna be one." I never knew what she was talking about. I thought it was some obscure angry delusion. One day it occurred to me she was saying she had never been a whore, never gonna be a whore. So there you have it. She does like to accuse guys of attempted rape who haven't even touched her, though. I don't know remember what that hallucination is. She got fired from one strip club for calling the other girls whores and making one cry.But looking at her picture I remember how sick she is. It would damage my reputation and the reputation of this forum to expose you to her.

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 12th, 2008, 2:04 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeWhat about ?No, I like Amy better than Dido. Amy's music is deeper, has an edge, and is more original.Also, Amy is a much stronger perfomer. She sings over 3 guitars and a drum set, and still she dominates.I could see myself going to sleep at a Dido concert.Plus, there is something annoying about Dido.
Last edited by CactusMan on August 11th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

August 12th, 2008, 2:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManThere is something annoying about Dido.Hmmm... It wouldn't happen to be HER NAME?!?I listened to tj's Dido video. It is kinda geeky. If you are a sucker for the female voice, she provides you a steady but weak dose. Better to go with Macy Gray "She Ain't Right For You."Or TLC "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls."Or of course Janet Jackson "Excited."Probably the smoothest of all is former hooker Rickie Lee Jones "Easy Money."Edit: How could I leave out my favorite Fiona Apple "Criminal."
Last edited by farmer on August 11th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TraderJoe

August 12th, 2008, 2:27 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManQuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeWhat about ?No, I like Amy better than Dido. Amy's music is deeper, has an edge, and is more original.Also, Amy is a much stronger perfomer. She sings over 3 guitars and a drum set, and still she dominates.I could see myself going to sleep at a Dido concert.Plus, there is something annoying about Dido.OK.

TraderJoe

August 12th, 2008, 2:32 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManThere is something annoying about Dido.Hmmm... It wouldn't happen to be HER NAME?!?I listened to tj's Dido video. It is kinda geeky. If you are a sucker for the female voice, she provides you a steady but weak dose. Better to go with Macy Gray "She Ain't Right For You."Or TLC "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls."Or of course Janet Jackson "Excited."Probably the smoothest of all is former hooker Rickie Lee Jones "Easy Money."Dy-na-mi-tee

TraderJoe

August 12th, 2008, 2:34 pm

Fast car.

TraderJoe

August 12th, 2008, 11:31 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeFast car.Apologies. I thought we were talking about soul there for a second.How 'bout poor little Amy. Unfortunately the girl's suffering from a slight crack addiction, so make the most, while she's still alive, I guess. Still, a true rock star.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On