SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

farmer

For Gothic Punk Finance Girls

August 13th, 2008, 12:26 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeHow 'bout poor little Amy. Unfortunately the girl's suffering from a slight crack addiction, so make the most, while she's still aliveSo is my crazy bitch. You never know, maybe he really does want her. Obviously a lot of guys out there dig a saving project, because she sure doesn't buy her own crack.

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 15th, 2008, 5:38 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeWhat about ?Dido just doesn't do it for me. See, some blonde chick singing about how I gave her the best day of her life just doesn't cut it with me. I have to use toothpicks to keep my eyes open.By the way, take a look at this if you've never seen it. Must be the best performance of "Bring Me to Life".Great Performance Oh, the only thing that bothers me about Evanescense is the dress of the male members. Damn, spend more than $25 on an outfit, dude. And how about something a little more Goth.
Last edited by CactusMan on August 14th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

August 16th, 2008, 1:56 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManSee, some blonde chick singing about how I gave her the best day of her life just doesn't cut it with me. I have to use toothpicks to keep my eyes open.How about Kiss Me by Sixpence.

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 16th, 2008, 10:40 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeFast car.By the way, I like Tracy Chapman, but "Fast Car" is very *dated*, of course.
Last edited by CactusMan on August 15th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

August 16th, 2008, 12:36 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI like Tracy Chapman, but "Fast Car", is very *dated*, of course.I always wondered, and I think now I know. But just to verify, Tracy Chapman is a female?

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 20th, 2008, 9:22 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManThere is something annoying about Dido.I listened to tj's Dido video. It is kinda geeky. If you are a sucker for the female voice, she provides you a steady but weak dose. Better to go with Macy Gray "She Ain't Right For You."I like Macy Gray. It is hard not to like good soul, though. It speaks to us all.Johnny Cash does this too. He speaks to us all.
Last edited by CactusMan on August 19th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TraderJoe

August 20th, 2008, 10:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManQuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManThere is something annoying about Dido.I listened to tj's Dido video. It is kinda geeky. If you are a sucker for the female voice, she provides you a steady but weak dose. Better to go with Macy Gray "She Ain't Right For You."I like Macy Gray. It is hard not to like good soul, though. It speaks to us all.Johnny Cash does this too. He speaks to us all.Indeed!

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 22nd, 2008, 4:11 am

Now, let's get back to the female singer that really matters, Amy Lee! Yeah!Great performance and other footage on this one:Amy Lee

CactusMan
Topic Author

August 22nd, 2008, 8:12 pm

Here is a great video collage of Amy Lee and her life.Life of Amy Lee

TraderJoe

August 22nd, 2008, 10:32 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManHere is a great video collage of Amy Lee and her life.Life of Amy LeeYeah, she's a babe alright.

farmer

August 22nd, 2008, 11:02 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManHere is a great video collage of Amy Lee and her life.It would be nice if there were a girl in this world with some magical qualities who was worthy of celebration. But they are all just farm animals.

TraderJoe

August 22nd, 2008, 11:15 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManHere is a great video collage of Amy Lee and her life.It would be nice if there were a girl in this world with some magical qualities who was worthy of celebration. But they are all just farm animals.This is what happens when all you see is hookers .

farmer

August 22nd, 2008, 11:51 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: TraderJoeThis is what happens when all you see is hookers .I haven't met any hookers since I shaved my head back into the skinniest mohawk I have ever worn a few weeks ago. That was weird when I had a corporate haircut, and suddenly girls offering sex for money were everywhere. I guess corporate guys must spend a lot of money on hookers. The scary part is, you encounter all the same girls when you look like a weirdo, they just don't offer you sex for money. I guess ignorance is bliss. There's another possibility, and that is that it had nothing to do with whether I look like a john, being a hooker is just the new fashion.All these nasty girls really say something about the kinds of guys this world must be populated with. They talk and talk and talk about the things they do, without any consideration that I will be totally shocked and disgusted. Most of the guys they meet must either not be shocked and disgusted, or must just bite their lip and ignore it.This one ho wouldn't stop with the whining, so I told her "There is no light at the end of the tunnel. This is God's plan for hookers." She didn't even blink. I don't know, maybe what I said sank in later.Edit: Oh, but I am sure Amy Lee conducts herself with total class in her private life
Last edited by farmer on August 22nd, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CactusMan
Topic Author

September 2nd, 2008, 8:44 pm

Check this out.Amy Lee performing while some Spanish speaking announcer gives play-by-play. Amy Lee with Spanish Announcer Ha! Ha! This reminds me of watching soccer on Spanish TV. Sounds just like one of those nutty Spanish announcers.
Last edited by CactusMan on September 1st, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CactusMan
Topic Author

September 5th, 2008, 1:00 am

Check out this exquisite photo of Amy Lee in black minkAmy Lee in Black MinkJust click to see the whole wonderful series.
Last edited by CactusMan on September 4th, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On